Chapter 24 – Did I win?
3k 3 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After feeling that thing getting closer, I somehow managed to escape from his attack, but I was having a lot of difficulties because of the pain in my leg, and I wanted to kill this thing, I don't want my aunt's help right now.

"Come to me." I was holding my sword, and I was getting ready to make quick attacks as I did in the tail, if I do it on his belly, he will be badly hurt, I think it's a good idea.

However, my sword will not take much, it is dangerous to do this because my sword can break, and if it does, I will be vulnerable, as I have not learned any magic yet during training.

Of course, I wanted to learn, but they didn't teach me anything about it, so using the sword has always been the best for me. Maybe one day I will learn to use magic, but now is not a good time to think about it.

Boom ~~

While I was a little distracted, or so the dragon thought, he attacked with his broth, but in doing so, he lost some balance and speed, so I took this opportunity to get closer to his body.

Even approaching, I still had to be very careful with his paws, if he steps on me with one of these paws, I will surely die, his leg is undoubtedly heavier than a truck.

'Take this.' Holding my sword in my right hand, and supporting myself with most of my weight on my left leg, I approached the dragon's side and tried to look for a spot where his protection was not.

It was not so tricky, because, from the middle of the side of his body, his belly already started, so most of the bottom of it did not have that earth protection, and taking advantage of this opportunity, I started.

Several strong strokes of my sword were going towards the dragon's belly, I was swinging my sword so hard and so fast, that the noise of the wind being cut could be heard from a distance, I'm sure of it.

And with each sword stroke that I was in the dragon's "belly," a scream came out of his mouth, it was a somewhat scream, but I just kept attacking, but I couldn't do it for long.

Breaak ~~

After several strokes in a row cutting the dragon, my sword made a sound and broke utterly. I lost the only means I had to attack.

"Damn, aren't you going to die?" The dragon's belly was spouting a lot of blood, and there were a lot of deep cuts, but even so, he continued to scream and walk regularly, he showed no signs that he would die.

He was just getting more irritated with every attack I made on his belly, and that was not good because now that my sword has broken, I am helpless, and he can attack me.

"Aunt, give me your sword, please." I had to get another weapon because I wouldn't be able to win without a weapon, that's obvious.

But even so, it was a little challenging to move because of the pain in my right leg. I was forcing myself to continue supporting it. The pain was very high; it is probably all broken.

"HERE, TAKE THIS." After hearing my cry for help, my aunt threw her sword at me, but I was a little far from the sword.

I had to force myself to run up to that sword, with each step I took, I felt that the bone that was broken inside my leg, tore my flesh more inside, I was afraid my bone would come out at any time.

'Come on, a little more.' And while I was going after the sword, the dragon continued to scream and was preparing to come at me, and I thank him for waiting at least a little while.
That was enough for me to be able to get the sword.

###########

After picking up my sword, I just smiled and looked at the dragon, I was thinking of doing the same "strategy" as before, but will it work? Does a dragon not have the intelligence to know that I will do this again?

'Well, I won't find out if I don't try, in which case, it will be now.' It was a simple but functional plan.
I let him attack me with his tail, or with his head, and then I took advantage of his destabilization to hit his belly multiple times, but so far he hasn't made an attack using his head.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to dodge the attack if he tries to hit me, my leg is severely injured, and I don't think I can get enough momentum to get away from his attack.

'Just don't let him use your head, I'll be at the back of your body.' It was the only way, and that's what I did.

However, it didn't work as I thought, the dragon was faster this time, it was a matter of seconds, and I was already cornered in the corner of the cave, and what was looking at me was the dragon.

I don't know how it happened, I just remember doing the same thing as before, but by the time I went to attack your belly, I was trapped.

"Shit, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and ended up cornering myself? What kind of person does that."

What the hell, I'm totally in the Shit right now.

65