Chapter 29 – Waking up.
3k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Isn't she taking too long to wake up?" It had been a day since Yuukin was healed, so Flora was a little impatient, she didn't leave her niece's side all this time.

Well, she was very hurt and debilitated, so she won't wake up so quickly after being healed, magic can heal wounds, but it doesn't make the blood in the body come back, and that's a problem.

If the blood does not return, the person will remain weak until the blood in his body begins to return to normal, it is a straightforward matter.

"You need to wait a little longer, no problem, as you are sure she is fine, right?" Flora's husband was always by her side to help control her. If he hadn't been there, she would have done something crazy already.

She is a strange woman who gets carried away by emotions, and as she loves her niece so much, there has to be someone with her to help her get along, and that was what he was doing all day.

He stopped doing housework to be with his wife, and he also liked his niece very much, of course, he wanted to be with her, it's an obvious thing.

"But it's been a long time. I'm getting worried again." It's been two days since Yuukina was healed, so it was a long time since they were waiting for her to wake up.

Sometimes one of the elves would appear in this house to ask about Yuukina, all of them were worried waiting for her to wake up, a unique community is always beautiful, it is something that humans cannot have.

Humans are always displaced and do not stay together, each human has his own family and does not like to get along with other people, the only groups that exist are the nobles and their slaves and subordinates.

Already with the elves, it is different, they have always been a unique group that survives together, as their population is not very large, that was the only choice they had, and the demons also live the same.

The demons are human beings as well as humans and elves, they are not all horrible monsters, but there are also huge monsters that many know together with demons, but they are called "Pets" They are pets of demons.

Well, elves don't have something like considerable monsters to protect them, so they can only do that in groups.

But this is a story for another time, right now we have an aunt worrying about her niece, I think we should go back to that.

#############

"What place is this?" I woke up in a strange place, it was something I had never seen before, a black vision was everywhere, it was like my eyes were closed, but I had them open.

For a moment I thought I was blind, but it didn't last long, after standing there in that dark space for a while, a song came to my ears.

It was a very cool song, it was a melody that seemed to be made on some kind of guitar, and it was also a melody that I had never heard before.

"Is there someone here?" There had to be someone playing that song, so I decided to get the attention of the person who was playing, and asks where I was.

I remember being in the cave, but I ended up having an attack, the last thing I remember seeing was my aunt's face.

'I'm getting a little worried.' All of this was making me worried, I started to think that I had died again, and I almost confirmed my theory when it appeared in front of me.

Everything dark around me suddenly went white, making my eyes hurt, so I closed them on instinct, and after I opened my eyes, he was in front of me, he was a man.

He had white skin, but that was up to his neck, after passing the neck, it was as if his body was covered with a layer of black oil, or perhaps a black suit.

Her eyes were completely black, and her hair was also black, it was an appearance of chills.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I tried to talk to that thing, but I didn't think it would answer me, it was a surprise when he just said so.

"Your place is not here; come back." After saying that, I felt like I was flying, strong winds started to come from everywhere, and everything went dark again until I couldn't take all that pressure, and I fell asleep back.

 

****

My patreon with 4 advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

61