Chapter 38 – She knows everything.
2.5k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stayed there for a while, staring at the woman waiting for her to do something; with every second that passed, the more nervous I became for being there. She was staring at me, and it gave me chills.

I was afraid she would do something with me here, but since my aunt was out there, I don't know if she would have the courage to do anything against me. Although I don't see this woman, then she may be stronger than my aunt.

Seeing that she wouldn't say anything, I decided to say something first; maybe I'm not polite, but I had to know what was going on here. I don't think my aunt should have gone out for her to take the curse off me.

'I'm sure it is a more delicate matter.' And I needed to know what it was all about.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I didn't speak politely, but objectively, so the woman seemed a little uncomfortable when I said in that way, but soon she was back to her usual self.

But even though I said that she still said nothing and got up from the chair. After getting up, she went towards the bathtub and used some magic that created a large amount and water, making the bathtub full.

After that, she went to the closet that had the herbs and started to get some, and whenever she got a different herb, she would throw it in the bathtub. It seemed like she didn't know what she was doing.

"Listen, can you get this curse off me?" I still had some doubts if she could, even though I know she already cured my uncle, it is still a little hard to believe.

I think my fear of the curse makes me even more skeptical about it. I should control myself a little bit, maybe she'll give up helping me if I keep saying things like that, and I don't want that to happen.

Haaa ~~

I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized that she didn't care about me and continue to assemble everything that was needed to get this curse out of me, or so I expected.

"Take off your clothes." After finishing all those herbs in the bath, the woman came over and asked me something embarrassing, but I realized that it was necessary, so I started to take off my clothes.

After I took off all my clothes, the woman continued to stare at me, which made me very uncomfortable. A woman I don't know is staring at my naked body, and anyone would be ashamed.

"Now get in the tub, after that, keep quiet and just talk when I allow it." She looked very serious, so I obeyed her and got into the bath.

The water in the bathtub was hot, so it wasn't too difficult for me to do that. The bathtub was almost full, so after I sat inside it, I was almost completely submerged, the water was up to my shoulders.

And after entering there, the woman started doing some things, I don't know how it works, but it's weird.

########

The woman started to speak in a strange language that I couldn't understand anything, and I didn't even try to do it. It would just be an idiot girl trying to understand a language I don't know.

She also started to unleash magic very similar to my aunt's healing magic, since her hands shone in a solid white, it was a beautiful sight as always.

After some time saying foolish things that are using his magic, I looked at the water that was in the bathtub, and it had started to get hotter and hotter, but I couldn't move.

In addition to the water starting to run dry, the herbs she had thrown in there began to dissolve and mix with the water, causing the water to turn into the boiling green water.

With every second that passed, it seemed like an eternity because inside it was boiling. I started to question if all this was necessary to get rid of a curse; I don't know if I'm going to last much longer.

But after a few seconds of enduring it, the water started to return to its previous temperature, and I started breathing heavily because of that, it was as if my body had cooked.

"It's done, it wasn't that difficult, was it?" The woman had a sarcastic tone. It seems that she realized the difficulty I was having in the bathtub; this woman is a demon.

"May I leave now?" I didn't want to leave early, so I asked her.

"Sure, here, take this." She threw a cloth that was to be used as a towel, and I started to wipe my whole body to put on my clothes.

As I dried my body, the woman came up with just one sentence that made me think that something serious was about to be said.

"After you get dressed, I have something serious to talk to you about, okay?" For a moment, she smiled a little, which made me think about what she wanted to talk about.

I had no idea what it could be, I hope it's nothing too serious about my curse, but if she smiled, it shouldn't be that.

52