Chapter 41 – Body back to normal.
2.3k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few days passed, I was already training; usually, it seems that the curse was lifted. I don't feel bad like before, now I was evolving, and I didn't feel weak anymore.

I'm still a little confused about how I got cursed, but I think it's okay. I hope it doesn't happen to me again.

After we returned from that woman's house that day, my aunt went back to work as if Nothing had happened, although after I started training again, she began to watch again.

I think she could stop it, she's looking like a stalker after her victim, but since she's my aunt, I can't do anything about it.

Or do you think I'm going to go up to her and say, "Stop following me, you're bothering me." She's not bothering me that much, so there was no point in doing that. I think I'll leave it at that.

And I also never went hunting with her again. It seems that she is afraid that I will hurt myself again; I think she still feels guilty about what happened to me that day.

I need to have a conversation with her. If she doesn't take me hunting, who's going to do that? I have no confidence that I can walk through this forest alone. I think that it is impossible for me.

I lived here only a few years, and there is no way to record everything around this village. The forest is immense.

'And being alone is also not very good.' I don't like being alone in the forest. I feel like I'm being watched all the time, it's a little unpleasant, so I always want to be with my aunt.

Well, but before that can happen, I have to be strong enough to protect myself without her help. I am afraid that I will be frightened in front of a monster.

Don't they always say that after a near-death experience, the person is traumatized? I may be like this, but it will just be another trauma to be overcome, or perhaps it doesn't even exist.

Everything I dreamed about every night stopped scaring me. After a long time, I finally stopped worrying about those kids all the time.

Of course, I still feel bad for them, but I always felt bad when I thought about them. I even had nightmares, so it was good to forget them for a while, and I hope it stays that way.

'Well, now come on, continue.' I had stopped to rest for a while, but it is not the time to do this. I need to continue my training. Maybe I will call my aunt to help me a little later.

I'm still using those "weird techniques" I think I should learn a little from her. This will help me.

##########

It didn't take long before another day was lost in my training. Am I training a lot? Maybe I should enjoy the village a little and live a bit more than just training?

Since I got here, I never enjoyed it so much; even when I was little, I hardly left the house, and when I started my training, I did it most of the day. Maybe I should enjoy it more.

But even if I think about it, I don't know what to do. I don't want to play with the kids in the village. They strangely look at me because of the color of my hair, I wouldn't say I like it.

I just wanted to have someplace that I could have fun, I could spend hours of my day drawing, but I don't think there will be anything like that here. I never saw a pencil or notebook in that place.

"You are very thoughtful. What happened?" My aunt came up behind me and ended up scaring me a little bit, I thought it would take a little longer to arrive, but she arrived earlier than I thought.

"Nothing, I'm just tired of training all the time. I wish I had something else to do." I even enjoyed the experience of getting stronger, but it would be boring sometime, and that day was today.

"Hmm, I don't know how I can help you, I don't think there's anything you can do." My aunt was still thoughtful, but there seems to be Nothing for me to do. I already imagined this. What I have left is to continue training.

Hmm ~~

Even saying she couldn't help me, my aunt continued to think. She thought a lot until I saw a lamp appear over her head; it was just my imagination, but it was as if it had happened.

And that can only mean that she had a great idea.

"I know you can work with me. What do you think?" She pasted a big smile on her face looking satisfied.

"Eh? But isn't that the same as training?"

"Of course not, you're working, working, understand?" She made a point of talking about working slowly to make me an idiot.

This is training. Was I not protecting the village? It's the same as training, damn it!

 

****

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

46