Chapter 57 – Groans of pain.
1.9k 0 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the same time that I heard that voice, the hand that was on my leg began to disappear little by little, until the body of that thing disappeared completely. I could still feel that pain in my leg, and I was also sweating cold.

'Can I go back now?' I didn't want to stay in that place for another minute, I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

I tried to get up but a sharp pain hit my leg, it was as if the thing's hand was still squeezing me, but it was no longer there, I'm sure this thing broke my leg.

The pain was very great, if my leg is not broken it is very strange. Of course, I did not want this to happen, a normal person would not want his leg to be broken, but here is a moment that I am sure it happened.

'Okay, you sent me back, but how do I do that?' I screamed in my mind because I couldn't speak, I was hoping that this thing could read my thoughts, maybe it will help me.

As much as I screamed for help in my mind, he wasn't responding, and I don't know if I'm happy or sad that this thing isn't responding.

Because even asking for help, just remembering the appearance of that thing already makes me want to run and debate, so I didn't want to be around this thing any longer, I just want it to help me get back.

But even though I knew what that thing looked like, I still wanted to get out of here, so I had to call out to him until he showed up to get me out of this place. If he brought me to this place, he can get me out, can't he?

'Come on, get me out of here.' I started to crawl on the floor while using my other leg as an impulse, I didn't want to get up, for some reason I knew that if I got up I would have a problem, so I decided to stay on the floor.

As much as my leg hurt when it crawled across the floor, I wanted to see if I got that thing's attention, so I kept asking it to come back in my mind, and that was for a long time.

I'm not sure how much time I spent there on the floor dragging and feeling this pain, but with each moment that passed my sweat increased, with each minute I became weaker.

It arrived at a time when my whole body was shaking and I was very cold, these "short" moments seemed like an eternity with me inside that place.

I didn't listen to that music that that thing played when it approached me anymore, in fact, I didn't even hear my own body movements, it was as if all my senses were taken from me.

The only thing I could feel was that wet floor as I crawled across the floor of that place.

I even started praying for help, but I'm sure it wouldn't do to do something like that. I don't know the gods of this world, and I'm sure that praying to "Jesus Christ" will not help me right now.

'Damn, someone helps.' I stopped moving and left myself on the floor while looking up, before I knew it, my vision was getting dark again, and also tears started to form.

'I don't want to die, not now.' As much as I wished to die in a few moments, I don't want that to happen to me now, please, someone get me out of this place, I can't stand it anymore.

My certainty was that if I stayed there any longer, I would end up dying. Even though that guy told me to come back, he still left me stuck here, maybe he just wanted to kill me anyway and left me here?

I don't know what that thing is thinking, but I'm sure that thing wants to see me dead.

'Okay, there's nothing I can do, right?' I said it in my mind as my mind got even darker and all that darkness around me was getting even darker.

And it wasn't long before I passed out like the last time.

########

"Shit, where did that girl go?" I started running around the village looking for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I also looked inside the houses, she doesn't seem to have entered any of the houses.
I also went back to our guy to look, and of course, she wasn't there either.

'It will be possible?' I started to think about one thing, and it may be that she did that, which is running into the forest. If she wants to escape, the best thing is to run into the forest, so I decided to do that.

I started running through the forest around the village, if she was in the forest, she is certainly not far away, she is close by, so I don't need to get far from the village.

'Where are you?' I stayed there for a few minutes while searching with her, but it seemed like forever, and it wasn't long before I started to feel bad about it.

I started to wonder if she had gone further, maybe she went to Esmeldy's? Or maybe you went back to the house where her mother was? No, she can't remember where that place is.

And it was while I ran desperately through the forest, that I started to hear some strange moans, they even seemed to moan in pain, so I started to despair even more.

With every second that passed, that moan got worse and turned into a scream, I'm sure this is Yuukina, but what the hell happened? Please, nothing serious has happened.

 

*************

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 67), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

50