Chapter 67 – End of attack?
1.2k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While my aunt was standing there trying to control her breathing and with her hands shaking, I continued to stare at the men who were reluctant to attack, they were seriously thinking if they were going to attack or not.

But they made the decision when a voice came from a considerable distance: "Kill these two quickly, I don't need them." And that was when they decided to attack with all their strength.

'So you are the boss of these men, I will hunt you down to hell, I will take your head off with my own hands.' Just listening to this man's voice made me want to run from here just to take his head off.

I really wanted to do this, but I couldn't leave my aunt alone.

"Yuukina." I was a little shattered because of the man, so I didn't even notice the sword coming towards me, I only realized that the sword was there when my aunt used her sword to block the man.

"You can't be distracted like that, so I didn't want you to leave the house, you are not prepared for this."

"Of course I am prepared, I will kill all these men, I saw what they did to the village, I will kill them all with my own hands." I felt hate taking over my body.

The more I thought about the dead and kidnapped people, the angrier I became, all that fear, sadness, and worry were being transformed into hate, I was no longer able to control myself.

"Listen, you can't let hate control you, you're going to end up doing something wrong and you're going to get hurt."

"I already said that I am going to kill ALL these men." I passed my aunt and attacked the man she had blocked the sword, he tried to do something, but as he needed to take care of my aunt's sword in front of him, he was unable to do anything.

Just a few swings of my sword with all my strength, I cut off both of his arms and his head flew off too, a great amount of blood splattered across the body, my aunt's body, and the entire place.

"Hey, you're really angry, I told you to control yourself."

"We don't have time to talk about it, just kill them, or they will end up hurting you too." My aunt continued to be distracted while getting my attention, so I had to warn her.

There were men everywhere, if she were distracted because of me, she would end up being hurt.

"Okay, but please get a grip."

I just ignored my aunt's words and started attacking all the men who entered my fronts.

Men much bigger than me, apparently stronger, all being cut and chopped in just seconds. Men with a look of fear, others with a look of anger, and others almost on the run.

I attacked all of them with all my strength, without suffering any attack, I ran among them, it was as if I were dancing among the men while avoiding their attacks and cutting off the limbs of each one of them.

A lot of blood everywhere, it was a scene that I wouldn't want to see, but I'm being forced to do that, and I'm not going to finish it all until they all die.

My aunt was still behind me resting while watching it all happen. She was about to get up to help me, but with just a cry from me she remained quiet: "I'm going to kill them all, you can rest."
She looked very worried but still just looked at me, she made no move.

The men tried to attack her from all sides, but with just a few steps I was able to stop all the men who tried to approach her, I was running and attacking very fast, it was as if my legs and arms were going to break.

"Aunt, I'm almost done with them, don't worry," I screamed as I cut another man's throat.

"Be careful, please." My aunt already seemed to be getting better, but now she seemed to be supporting me.

Shit, this little girl is very strong ~~

Let's get out of here, we're going to die ~~

If we run away the boss will kill us, we have no choice ~~

This is hell man, we can't even hit this girl, the problem is that we can't even get close to the other woman ~~

Yes, we have to kill this girl first, but how do we do that? ~~

If that woman recovers and decides to attack again we are doomed ~~

The men continued to talk to each other while trying to defend themselves, but they were just useless conversations, they wouldn't be able to get me right, I have confidence in that, and of course, they won't be able to get close to my aunt either.

I continued my rapid movements on all sides, the men's screams continued to resound around the place, blood was also falling everywhere, it was like I was in a horror movie.

'Shit, this is getting complicated.' Before I knew it I was starting to get tired, I had already used the strength of my legs so much that they were starting to shake.

"Now I got you, motherfucker." As soon as I stopped for a moment, one of the men attacked me from behind and swung his sword with all his strength in my direction, but I just jumped forward to escape the attack.

The only thing I could feel was the wind made by the movement of the sword.

"I told you before, you won't hit me." I turned to the man and started running again even though my legs hurt.
"I .." An attack was made.

"I told you .." Another strong attack was made.

"That I will ..." Another attack towards his neck, but everyone was being blocked.

"Kill all of you .." It was my last line before I saw the man's sword coming towards my neck, making me bend down at once and put my sword around his waist.

A deep cut was made and something fell out of the man, he couldn't even say which organ it was, it was disgusting.

Of course, I just avoided eye contact with his body and prepared to receive more attacks, but I only heard that voice again.

"That's enough, I got what I wanted, now let's go back." He didn't even seem to be concerned about his men's lives.

All the men around me started running towards that voice, and of course, I started running after it, or that's what I tried to do.

"That's enough, don't go after them."

"But that man who screamed is their boss, if we kill him, everything will be resolved."

"It won't do any good, and you're too tired already, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am." I lost strength in my leg and fell to the floor, bloody and full of bodies.

"You did well, you are stronger than ever."

"Not as strong as you are, Aunt."

"Don't be modest, you are probably already stronger than me."

"This is impossible, I did not train enough."

"That's true, but for some reason, it looks like you've trained your body for years, that speed is incredible."

"You think?"

"Yes, but now rest, we have to see the state of the village." My aunt bit her lip in frustration, I could see her eyes filling with tears as she said that.

She didn't say anything after that, just suffered quietly.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 77), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

41