Chapter 75 – Tell someone?
1k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After picking up the tea in the kitchen, she walked to the living room and sat down with us. He put the cup of tea in his mouth and waited for me to start saying something, and then I started to tell him everything that had happened.

I went to Lucy's house and talked to her, and so she agreed to join our family, my aunt kept looking at me while I spoke without showing any reaction, she continued like that until I finished speaking.

And as soon as I finished telling everything that had happened until we got here, and also talking about Lucy's decision, she decided to say something: "I see, this is good." She gave a sincere smile after a long time.

I also smiled back, then hugged Lucy as tightly as I could, she was not quite understanding that, but she hugged me back, and my aunt continued to watch us while sipping her tea.

I released Lucy and then wanted to start a conversation about something else, maybe something even more important, and that I was very worried about.

"Aunt, when are we leaving? And where are we going?" She had told me that we were going to leave this place, but she didn't exactly say where we were going, and I wanted to know as much information as possible.

But as soon as I asked that, she stopped smiling and was silent.

She started looking at the wall and looked very thoughtful, she was very serious. Lucy started to get a little nervous while watching that, so I decided to ask again, but before I could say anything else, Lucy held my hand.

"Are we leaving here?" Lucy asked as she squeezed my mom and stared at me. I had forgotten to tell her that we were leaving, but she should have imagined it, we can't stay in this place after it happened.

"Yes, we have to get out of here, those men can come back." I also shook her hand and used my other hand to caress her head, I was trying to calm her down.

"I understand, but aren't we going to stay away from Mom like this?"

When she asked this, I didn't know what to say, but my aunt intervened in our conversation and started and answered Lucy instead.

"Don't worry, we are not going to stay that far, we just have to hide for now, and after we are ready we will find your mother, what do you think of that?" My aunt started to smile again.

Lucy thought for a while and then replied with a simple "Okay". She didn't seem very happy, but she decided to accept it, I think it is better to say that she accepted to believe and trust my aunt.
And that made me very relieved.

"But now that I've had some rest, I have to take care of some things, you can stay here, and you also need to rest Yuukina." My aunt left her cup right there and got up.

"Don't worry, I already slept a little, even if it was an accident."

"Hmm, can anyone fall asleep by accident? Well, whatever, but stay here having fun with Lucy, leave the rest to me."

"What do you need to do now? Won't you need help?"

"No need, now we are going to take care of the bodies of the men who attacked the village, so you had better not participate in it, and Lucy doesn't need to see this scene either."

"I see, I'll stay here."

After that, my aunt left the house and Lucy wondered what she meant by that, and I just explained that they would take care of the bodies of the men who attacked the village since they were playing in the forest.

And they would do it in the best possible way.

"Must be complicated..."

"What?"

"Having to deal with these deaths like that, and also having to take care of so many bodies, I don't think I could do anything like that."

"Listen, Lucy ... You are just a child, you don't have to worry about that, and you have no reason to participate in something like that."

"But aren't you a child, too? And you participated in all of that, and even helped me."

"Looking from the outside I look like a child, but it is a delicate subject, and I also think it is better not to say anything about it."

"What do you mean on the outside? This is weird."

"Nothing much, forget it."

Lucy looked very confused, but I just asked her to forget about it and not to care about this conversation we had. I often feel like telling someone about my reincarnation.

But maybe only Esmeldy knows about it.

And is it a good idea to discuss this with someone? I'm sure they'll think I'm crazy. Besides, it won't benefit me at all to tell anyone about it.

I think it's best to keep that to me, and I hope Esmeldy does the same.

'How is she doing now? Does she already know about the attack? ' We have to visit her later, it will not be good to leave her in this place alone.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 85), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

42