Chapter 87 – You need to stop working a little bit, notice this.
750 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master, your daughter is looking to leave again." Here I am in that room again, why did I have to be the person who warns things to this guy? Someone could come in my place.

"Don't let her leave, she is leaving every day, also see if she is not planning something."

"Really? She's just a kid."

"It doesn't matter, she's not a normal child anyway. Just take care of her for me, I don't have time for that." He grabbed some papers from the table and started reading, just ignoring my presence.

The only thing I could do was keep quiet, I couldn't go against him, I went to the living room door to leave without making a lot of noise, but before I could leave, someone else opened the door with all his strength, making a huge noise.

It was his daughter.

She is a short and very pretty little girl, she didn't even seem to be that man's daughter, her beautiful black hair was not like this man's bad hair, besides she was not fat and had a clear eye.

'She took all of her mother's characteristics because she doesn't look like her father at all, she didn't look like a pig, did she?' If I said something like that in front of him, I would definitely be killed, better to be quiet.

"I'm going out again." When she entered the room, she went to the master's table and started arguing with him while knocking on his desk, he just put the papers he was looking at on the table and started to face her.

"Tell me why, why do you want to go out every day?"

"I'm looking for a person, that's all." She didn't look very happy while saying that, but she soon went back to her usual and started complaining to her father again. But there was definitely something wrong, and I realized it too.

"Are you sure you know who you're looking for? And because you're looking for that person, you hardly ever leave the house, you haven't had contact with many people." What the master is saying is true, but even so you don't need to say it that way, remember that she is his daughter, and it's her fault that she is trapped inside the house.

Damn, I feel so much like saying some things to this pig.

"No matter who I'm looking for, I just want to do this." Master, you should know that she will not give up easily, it was you who let her be created that way.

"Haaa, it's fine. You, go with other guards and protect her, don't let her go too far, and if something happens to her, you know what will happen to you, don't you?" Shit, this guy gives me the creeps.

Protect her? I think it's easier for her to protect us.

But how could I not deny a request from him, I just responded positively and then left the room with the girl, now she had a satisfied smile on her face, why is such a sweet little girl the daughter of this guy?

"You are afraid of him, aren't you?" The little girl was walking beside me, she was serious.

"Of course I do, if I do something wrong he cuts off my head."

"It's true, isn't it? I feel that if I weren't his daughter and were here, I would be in trouble." She was smiling now.

"Not really, he is not prejudiced against humans, so you would be treated normally."

"Prejudice? So he's prejudiced against people who are not human, isn't it? It's good to know that even in this world there are people like that, but I didn't expect it to be my father soon, I never realized that."

"You never noticed anything? You are really naive... But what do you mean by this world?"

"It's nothing, come on." She started to walk faster, leaving me behind, so I also started taking longer steps to reach her.

She is certainly a strange girl since she was born, but even so, she is a pleasant person to talk to and socialize with.

She wants to know his reason for hiding everything from her, she doesn't even know that her father is prejudiced. Whatever, that's not my problem anyway.
#######
"Yuukina, could you help me here?"

"Sure."

It's been a while since we arrived at this place, many small houses were already built, and our house had started to be built some time ago, so I was helping my aunt.

Some people were also helping us, but the person who was most wearing out here was certainly her, I could see on her face that she was tired from working so many days in a row.

But even though I told her to rest, she just ignored me and continued to work as if nothing was wrong, so I decided to ignore it, when she reaches her limit she will realize that I was telling the truth.

"Hold on to that side, it's a little heavy." I held it on one side of the wood and my aunt held it on the other, it was bigger than the wood we used to carry, we can say that our house was getting bigger than all the houses in this place.

I thought others would think we were privileged or something, but they said nothing and seemed happy to help.

"There, put it here." We put the wood on the floor, I looked at my hands and they were already red and also painful, I had been working for a long time, carrying wood and what else I do a few days ago.

My aunt noticed that my hands were hurting, and she approached: "You can rest now, your hand is hurting, isn't it?" She was smiling, but I also looked at her hands and they were in a deplorable state.

Her hand was almost torn off. She realized that I was looking at her hands and put them back, trying to hide it. You know there is no point in doing that, don't you?

"It's all right." But I decided to ignore that and went back to where Lucy was.

I hope she understands that it is not good to force her body so hard because I will not be able to stop her from working.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 97), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

26