Chapter 93 – Wheelchair.
677 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After talking to Oelf, I showered and went to bed, even though I was not sleepy from having slept a lot during the afternoon, I struggled to sleep, and I managed to wake up the next morning with a great disposition.

In fact, I felt like my body was heavy, it is certainly a consequence of sleeping too much, but after getting up and washing my face, this fatigue was beginning to pass.

'Today I will have to speak to my mother, maybe she is already awake?' After washing my face and also combing my messy hair after a long sleep, I left the room and went straight to my mother's room.

I met some employees on the way, but after a simple greeting, I ignored them and went to meet her, she was probably already awake, usually, she wakes up very early, just like my father.

Upon arriving at her room, I found one of the maids leaving while she carried a small cart with trays and also some empty plates.

"Good morning, did my mother eat a lot today?" I asked the maid with a smile on her face, and after seeing my smiling face, she also smiled and replied enthusiastically: "She ate more than usual today, it surprised me."

"Good to know." My mom usually didn't eat much because of her weak body, even though I insisted that she eat more when I took care of her meal, she refused.

Thankfully, today she seems to have eaten a lot.

After the maid left pushing the cart, I said goodbye to her, and then I went into the room, opened the door carefully so as not to make any noise, as my mother could have rested since she had finished eating.

Many times I took care of her food or at least brought the food to her, and whenever she finished eating, she ends up sleeping right away. If it were in my old world, people would think this was absurd for not doing good to the body, but since it is my mother ...

"Mom, are you awake?" I went into the room and watched her, she was not sitting but lying. Seeing this, I started to think she might be sleeping, so I spoke in a low voice so as not to wake her up if that's the case.

"I am, don't worry." With a little effort, she lifted her body and then sat on the bed, seeing this a huge smile appeared on my face.

"I heard that you ate a lot today, congratulations." Again I took the chair and sat down next to her, also congratulating her for having eaten a lot.

"Why I'm not a kid anymore, you know?" She gave a small, muffled laugh as she put her hand in front of her mouth, she also looked happier than yesterday.

"Listen, can I talk to you for a while? It's an important subject, it also involves what we talked about yesterday."

"About the person, you are looking for?"

"That's right." I lowered my head a little and waited for her response, even though I knew she would never refuse a request from me, I was still a little concerned that she would deny talking about it.

Why? Well, I have no idea the reason behind that thought.

"Of course, you can talk to me any way you want, understand?" My mother took her hand to my head, then started patting and also moving my hair, I took advantage of this sensation.
Seeing that she was better than yesterday, and it was still morning, I decided to propose her to leave the mansion, she started to think about it and accepted my proposal. It was also better to do this, as outside we had more privacy.

Maids spent all the time in the corridor, and some of them could hear about it and tell my father, yes, there are few employees that I trust in this house.

If my father knew that I am talking about this with my mother, he would certainly be irritated, this is not a good thing. So it was great that we went outside, even if there are some guards, they would be further away from us.

"Okay, are you ready to go?" I put my mother in a kind of wheelchair, the only thing she changed was that all the wheels were the same size, different from the chairs that wheels I knew.

When I first saw this thing, I was a little surprised, but I also remembered that there were some similar ones in my old world.

After helping my mother to sit down while she leaned on me, we went outside the house while ignoring some maids, my mother greeted only the maids who seemed closest to her, the others just bowed as we passed.

"Take care outside, take good care of her, miss." One of the guards gave us the warning as soon as we got to the mansion's front door.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." Hearing my words, my mother turned to look at me and smiled, the guard didn't say anything after that, just let us out.

"It's nice to get some fresh air sometimes, isn't it?" My mother looked happy, she closed her beautiful eyes and took a deep breath while taking advantage of the fresh wind that hit her face, it was really good.

"Yes, I wanted to do this more often, but you are always tired."

"I'm not to blame, you know? I'm going to try to keep myself strong daily so I can go out, do you promise you will take me for a walk?"

"For sure, whenever you want I will take you outside, one of the things that makes me most happy is to see you happy and well."

"Aww, that's sweet of you."

As we talked, I started pushing her wheelchair across the dirt floor, the chair was shaking a little because of the irregularities and small stones that were on the floor, but she didn't seem to mind.

And so, we got far enough away from the house. We were under a tree with a huge shadow while we were watching the forest, again I looked at my mother's face, and she seemed to be enjoying this walk, it's good to see that.

But now it was time to talk to her.

"So what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to ask you about a spell, I thought you could help me since I don't know how a spell-like that would work."

"About a spell ... I haven't used a spell in a while or talked about it, it might be interesting. So, what do you need to know?"

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 103), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

20