Chapter 97 – Invocation.
558 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After thinking about something, I just used protection made of earth to cover the front of my body, I didn't want to leave my breasts exposed. I came home anyway and also holding a wolf's paw.

When I approached the mansion, I was met with concerned looks from the guards, and one of them was Oelf.

"Miss, what happened? What is it?" He was looking at the earth protection that was on my body, you know, it's a little rude to look at a woman's body like that, you should stop yourself.

But leaving the games aside, I replied.

"I went to the forest to get this, but I ended up having my clothes torn, so you must know why I'm wearing this." As I trust him a lot, I was sincere and told him everything that was happening, and hearing this, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad you're okay, but keep in mind that Louise is furious with you." He looked even more worried when he said that, but you know what? I don't care about her.

"I don't care, I already got what I wanted, now I'm going to my room." I walked into the mansion, found one of the maids on the way, and seeing the huge wolf's paw in my hand, and the state of my body, she almost passed out.

Well, the wolf's paw is still soiled with blood, maybe she has no tolerance for it?

"Miss, can you hide it here, all right? If Louise finds you with this thing, you will be in serious trouble." Oelf took a dark cloth, so it wouldn't get stained with blood and handed it to me, so I wrapped the cloth around the wolf's paw and went to my room.

I said goodbye to Oelf and locked my bedroom door, after that I went straight to the bathroom.

The first thing I did was to undo the dirt that was covering my body, revealing the entire front part of my body, which was now also completely covered in dirt.

I took off my shirt and threw it away at the same time, it was useless. After taking off the rest of my clothes, I took a nice cold shower. I had the impression of hearing someone calling me during the shower, but I just ignored it.

Was it one of the best baths I have ever taken, perhaps because I am feeling happy and satisfied with what I did today? Or maybe I'm happy because of the battle I won against the wolf? I think both options.

I never thought I would be able to kill such a big monster, it was an incredible feeling to fight such a monster, I hope to have the chance to fight another one in the future. Wait, so I'm not becoming a battle maniac? Just control yourself.

Now what makes me happier is to have caught the wolf's paw, because now I can make my own invocation, I hope it is as easy as it looks.
########
After getting out of the shower, I put on a new comfortable outfit and went straight for the book I was reading before, now that I had got the wolf body part, I would have to follow other steps that were in the book.

"Where ..." I started leafing through the book since I hadn't marked the exact page, I may have been a bit of an idiot, but as far as I remember it's not far from the beginning of the book.

I started flipping through the book even faster, looking for the exact page.

"Here, page 73." As I thought, it was not so far from the beginning. So, here is saying that I need the part of the monster's body that I want to summon, and the next step is to make a perfect circle on the ground.

'A perfect circle, using anything?' Here it doesn't say if I need to use any kind of material, so I took a type of chalk I had in my room and used it to draw a circle on the floor.

After many attempts, the perfect circle was made, it was so perfect that I was feeling proud.

"And now?" I started reading the book again and there is said to put the animal's body part in the middle of the circle, so I did that.

'So the next step is to pour magic power over the monster's body part ... Interesting. "I would have to pour magic power while imagining the exact appearance of the monster I wanted to summon.

Of course, I also needed to use a type of enchantment.

You know, I'm not used to shouting Chuunibyou things to use magic, do I really need to use enchantment to do that? Well, if that's what the book asks for then it must be true, come on, without feeling ashamed.

So without caring, I advanced towards the part of the monster that was in the middle of the circle and started to pour magic power, then I started reading everything that was in the book.

"During the darkness of the night, Oh stars that illuminate the whole region, grant me the necessary power so that this can be done, I wish my companion to come alive and follow me forever, appear, my faithful companion."

I have no idea what the stars had to do with summoning monsters, but as I read that sentence, I felt like my body was itching, I never felt so ashamed in my life.

I can't believe I just did something so shameful.

But even though it was something shameful, it worked, when my sentence ended, the circle started to glow a white color, just like the stars. My room was all lit up, almost to the point of blinding me.

Within that shining circle, a figure began to appear as it replaced the wolf's paw.

 

********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 107), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Sorry for the lack of chapters, I have some problems, but I will try to post more often, I hope you understand <3

18