Chapter 100 – Let the hunt begin!
553 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After waiting for a while at the dinner table, Kena appeared while carrying a food cart much like the carts the maids used to take the food to my mom's room.

 

A lot of food dishes were served under the cart, looking at that, I thought she had exaggerated a little, I was hungry, but that amount of food was insane.

 

"Kena, didn't you bring a lot of food? I won't be able to eat it all." I already said as soon as she approached, I wanted to warn you that it would be a waste of food.

 

"I know, but isn't your wolf here? I thought he wanted to eat something, isn't he, kid?" Kena looked at Urushi, he barked and started wagging his tail madly.

 

Then that's it...

 

Well, since it is like that, I don't care: "Then I'm going to leave his food for you, okay?" I also didn't know what Urushi liked to eat, but he was probably a carnivore.

 

Even though I asked her to take care of Urushi's meal, she served me first.

 

I received a portion of bread and a small bowl with soup to wet the bread. Of course, I also had meat, I got a big steak, it was probably the size of my head, but it was the size I liked.

 

Besides, I also received something like rice, in fact, it tasted the same, Kena is a really good cook, she knows all my tastes. Certainly, my favorite food since I got here was eating rice with meat.

 

Well, they didn't have a lot of options besides vegetables, but since I didn't like them very much, I only ate meat and rice, and that became my favorite food.

 

Of course, I asked her to alternate the seasoning of the food in order not to be sick and also the types of meat, that is, I never got tired of this delicious food, it is a pity that my mother cannot eat such food.

 

I started to devour the food in the next instant, and after seeing me enjoying that huge amount of food, Urushi started to wag his tail even faster, so Kena served it too.

 

She used some kind of straight tray and placed a large amount of meat for Urushi, Urushi's eyes flashed in the next instant, and when Kena allowed it, he started eating the food quickly.

 

Kena smiled as she admired this scene, of course, I smiled too.

 

And after a while, I had finished my meal, I liked to sleep after I finished eating, and after eating so much, I was almost asleep sitting at the table.

 

I know it's not a healthy habit, but I can't do anything, I really like it.

 

After waiting a while, I finally managed to get up.

 

I left the job of collecting the table for one of the maids and said goodbye to Kena, of course, I also thanked her for treating Urushi the way she treated him, he also seemed quite happy about it.

 

And after arriving in my room, I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth, without thinking twice, leaving Urushi resting beside my bed, I jumped on the bed and slept in the next instant.

#######

I woke up the next day and jumped out of bed while I was getting ready to leave, today I wanted to start hunting early, now that I have Urushi with me, things would be easier, I will definitely find you.

 

Speaking of Urushi, when I woke up he was already waking up and was lying beside my bed waiting for me to get up.

 

After finishing washing my face, I put on lighter clothes and went out of the room, again the employees were afraid of Urushi, but I didn't care about them and went outside.

 

Of course, before leaving I went to Oelf and asked him to get me another sword since the handle of my old sword was destroyed, he handed me his sword with a smile on his face, said he had a reservation.

 

Thank you, Oelf!

 

And when I had my new sword in hand, I left the mansion again.

 

The guards soon went on guard when they saw Urushi, but when he saw that I was with him, the guards calmed down and put away their weapons. Right after that, I went straight to the forest.

 

Again one of the guards ran into the mansion, he will surely tell my dad that I left again, but on second thought, he doesn't seem to care much about it, I think Louise cares more than he does.

 

So are they warning her, so maybe she is always there when I return to receive me? Gosh, does she really love me? Fufufu jokes aside, I think I should concentrate here.

 

I was also carrying the garment I brought last time, and after going deep enough into the forest, I approached Urushi who looked happy as he wagged his tail and ran between the trees.

 

"Here, smell it." I approved his piece of clothing and he started to smell: "I want you to find the owner of this outfit, can you do this for me?"

 

Woof ~~

 

Urushi seemed to have understood what I wanted to say, so then he started running, and I followed close behind, it wasn't long before I realized I was going back to the same village as before.

 

I am here to explain to those who do not follow my profile and do not know why I disappeared for so long.

Unfortunately, my mother passed away a little over a week ago and this is killing me, but I am here to continue the story and try to improve my mental state.

I will continue to write and count on the support of all of you.

23