Chapter 104 – A wolf, a very dangerous wolf!
531 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aunt, I'm going to bed, okay?" It was already night, I had spent the whole day with Lucy, so now she was calm and seemed to be enjoying herself. But now she looked tired, and since I too had started to get sleepy, I decided to lie down with her.

 

"Okay, I'll be going in a little bit too, okay?" She ruffled my hair a little with her hand and then went towards a group of people who continued to work in the middle of the village.

 

The fountain was almost finished, maybe it will help them.

 

But without watching my aunt for much longer, my attention was turned to Lucy who was rubbing her eyes, she was really sleepy. So I went inside the house and went straight to our room.

 

We lay each on a blanket and went to sleep.

 

#######

 

It was already the next morning, I was awakened by the terrified voices of some people, so I got up running with my heart racing. Lucy didn't seem to hear and was still lying down.

 

The blanket next to me was messed up, so my aunt had slept here, but she was already up. Perhaps she too was awakened by the screams coming from outside.

 

'Could it be that it is happening again?' I was sweating cold and my heart was racing, if it was happening again, it would be the worst thing that could happen. I ran outside and found a strange scene.

 

Some guards were shaking with their swords pointed at a huge black wolf, that black wolf looked dangerous, everyone was under pressure while watching him, my aunt was also among the people who were holding their swords.

 

Seeing that scene, I ran inside the house and also took my sword, it wasn't long before I was also among the people facing the wolf.

 

"What are you doing here? You should have stayed inside, you idiot." My aunt looked irritated as soon as she realized I was there, but by the tone of her voice, she was really concerned about my safety.

 

"Don't worry, I can fight a simple wolf." I smiled at my aunt, then she swallowed and gave up saying anything, just continued to stare at the wolf.

 

The other residents who were not involved in the battle had already run into their homes, leaving only the group holding swords and the wolf, it was a tense moment, but no one dared to attack first.

"Flora, what are we going to do?" One of the men holding a sword next to my aunt asked, thinking for a moment, my aunt replied, "I don't know, if we attack this thing head-on, we're going to die for sure." My aunt was sweating cold.

 

I looked at the wolf again and it was looking at us like an eagle staring at its prey, it had its tongue hanging out and breathing heavily.

 

I swallowed when I realized that the thing was much stronger than it looked, I started to sweat cold just like my aunt, I started to think if it was a good idea to come here.

 

'No, I need to help my aunt.' I took a deep breath and tightened my sword hilt.

 

After waiting for some time, the wolf seemed to have started to move, but he didn't seem to want to attack us, the wolf started to exhale an even greater danger when he approached, so I couldn't move.

 

I was paralyzed as I watched the wolf's face get very close to me, I started to shake and small tears formed in the corner of my eyes.

 

"I'm going to die ... I'm going to die ..." I started to repeat these words over and over as I shivered, I could feel the wolf's hot breath on my face, but still nobody did anything.

 

I couldn't keep my legs steady and fell to the ground, also dropping my sword.

 

I looked back and watched my aunt looking at us angrily, but she also seemed to want to cry, I could see her sword trembling with the strength she was putting in to hold it, but she couldn't move.

 

"Please get out of here." My aunt said to the wolf, the wolf pulled his face away from me and then looked at my aunt, he tilted his head in confusion but ignored it and then came back to me.

 

The wolf opened his mouth a little and approached my face.

 

"Please .." I closed my eyes not to look at his sharp fangs that were next to me, but his bite never came, I just felt something rough on my cheek, it was all wet too.

 

When I opened my eyes, the wolf was licking my face.

 

I looked at my aunt again and she was still angry and seemed to be trying to move, so I motioned for her to stay calm, then tried to do something.

 

I slowly brought my hand close to the wolf's head.

 

"Yuukina, don't do this, don't move." My aunt had managed to speak this time, her voice was having difficulty getting out, the pressure that this wolf exuded was so great that even my aunt could not stand upright.

 

When I looked at the other people who were with us, they had already collapsed on the floor and looked terrified.

 

But ignoring my aunt's warnings, I kept my hand close to the wolf's head, and so I reached for his black fur and began to caress it. Then the wolf licked my hand.

 

Watching this scene, I was sure of one thing, this wolf did not want to hurt me. My aunt was watching this surprising scene, she couldn't believe what she was seeing, her eyes were so wide that they could get out of their sockets.

 

But seeing that the wolf didn't attack me and was acting like a dog, my aunt collapsed and took a deep breath.

 

Hahaha ~~

 

She started to laugh at the situation.

 

But all our calm disappeared as soon as we heard a voice emerging from the middle of the forest.

 

"Urushi, did you find them?" It sounded like a girl's voice, a very young girl.

 

********

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 114), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

22