Chapter 112 – She also accepted …
511 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, our hug continued for a long time, it was as if all the guilt I was feeling had disappeared and I had become calm again, I thanked my aunt in my mind for that.

 

She didn't feel angry or sad about what I said.

 

She didn't care and is treating me as usual, and that makes me very happy.

 

"So, now if you will excuse me, I have to talk to the people in the village, they must be waiting for a statement from me." My aunt released me and then got up. After wiping her watery eyes, she walked towards the main door.

 

Everything that is happening now is my fault, and I had to do something.

 

Maybe nothing I say will help, maybe I can get in the way, but I still wanted to help you in some way. She cannot suffer all the blame for what is happening after supporting me in this way.

 

"Wait, I'm going with you."

 

"Hm?" My aunt turned to me in surprise and then refused to let that happen: "No, the people outside are irritated with you now, if you leave it will only bring more problems."

 

“But isn't it all my fault? Please let me help you. If you take all the blame, they could end up taking you out of the village leadership. ”

 

“Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. And if that happens, who cares? I will not prefer an idiotic position to my own family. ” My aunt smiled at me and then went outside.

 

As soon as she stepped outside, I could hear several voices, everyone started to insult me, and oddly enough I was not feeling bad about it.

 

‘My aunt accepted me, and that’s what matters.’ If people don’t accept my relationship with Michelle or they’ll be mad at me, I don’t care about any of that anymore, if my aunt accepted me, it’s okay.

 

“Hey, was everything you said true? Aren't you really Yuukina? ” But I could hear a voice that came up suddenly, and there was Lucy who had come out of the room and was looking at me with a start.

 

She looked at me as if I were a stranger, seeing I swallowed and didn't know what to say, the same feeling as before had returned.

 

'Damn, I completely forgot about her.' I was an idiot and I didn't remember that Lucy was here, in fact, everything made me so happy that I forgot everything around us, this is bad.

 

"Answer me, are you really Yuukina?" Lucy asked again as she approached me.

 

Not knowing what to say, and not wanting to feel that fear again, I answered everything directly: "No, I'm not her." I looked seriously at Lucy, then she got a little scared and stopped walking towards me.

 

Damn, was I too direct?

 

"So who are you? Who have I been talking to ... And who have I been trusting all this time? ” Lucy looked like she wanted to cry, but she was holding on. She was trying to have a serious conversation despite being a child.

"I am a person who came from very far, who happened to be reincarnated in the body of this little girl," I responded with a childish tone, and my high-pitched voice helped with that.

 

“I see ... So you just broke into the body of an innocent girl? Aren't you ashamed of that? ”

 

"What? I didn't do it because I wanted to, I just reincarnated here. In fact, maybe I have a little guilt ... ”If I had refused that invitation, maybe I wouldn't be here.

 

"Pfft...Ahahaha, you need to see your face." But suddenly, Lucy started laughing, it is the first time I have seen her laughing in this way since I met her, and for some reason, it infected me and I started to laugh with her.

 

We continued there laughing for a while, without even knowing why she was doing it. The mood was not as heavy as it was before, or as I thought it was.

 

It was a pleasant climate now.

 

“Haa ~~ Haaa ~~ I got tired of laughing. Can you explain to me why you're laughing so hard? ”

 

"I couldn't take it when I saw your face, you were very scared."

 

"But I was scared, I thought you were scared of me and you didn't accept that I am someone else."

 

“Of course not, I overheard all the conversation you had with your aunt and to be honest it is a big surprise. In fact, I'm still having a hard time believing that. ”

 

"That I am a reincarnated person?"

 

"Mhm."

 

"Have you never heard of a reincarnated person before?"

 

"Not that I know. Maybe it happened a few times. Since you're here, it probably happened before, don't you think? ”

 

“You may be right. But changing the subject, never do it again, I thought you would hate me for it. ”

 

“You know, when you first told your aunt, I thought you were going crazy. And after I started to believe, I started to think that everything we lived together was a scam. But when I heard what your aunt said, I noticed that it's all bullshit. ”

 

"This is a surprise, you still haven't accepted that human girl and accepted that fact so easily."

 

"But these are two different things, you didn't murder loved ones for me."

 

"Hmm, what if I tell you that I was a human before I reincarnated?"

 

"Is this serious?"

 

"Perhaps..."

 

“Hey, tell me! Were you a human? Maybe a dragon? Or maybe he was also an elf? ”

 

“What was I? I don't remember very well, hehe ... ”

 

"Stop hiding things from me!"

 

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 122), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

15