Prologue.
10.7k 13 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A world where people kill as they please, a bubble in which all the races fight and strive for the survival of themselves.

A world where indomitable humans hunt and kill any creature they encounter, a miserable world where elves suffers the most at the hands of both humans and demons.

The picturesque of this despotism was created by a wicked god entitled Theo, a figure who stands by the destruction, a god who only propagates hatred, and a god whom one follows.

In this world, where the wars were ongoing all the time, the march of the races towards death one after another was still continued. There were five races of humanoids.

Humans, elves, dwarfs, demons, and people with animalistic abilities, where their bodies are half animal parts and they acquire the ability of particular animal in their own body.

In the pyramid of expertise in authority, the powerful rulers rested on the top were humans who dominated this world.

The people who suffers the most are the elves. The creatures were caught, humiliated and used violated by using them as magic fuel by the humans lords .

A disgusting and problematic world where no other god puts his hands on it. Where the people were just played with and except a human life, nothing else was considered under the term of worth living..

The people who lived in peace in this world were those residing in the large buildings where they are protected by many guards.

Each town had its main city where residents live, where usually most soldiers secure their feet, so in other cities where commoners live they are easily overrun.

And of course, by utmost bad luck or luck, an otaku man dropped by in this dark pit-world of endless suffering, and his name was Lucka Smitty.

158