What is going on here?
7.7k 3 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When my vision was sucked into the light I again lost my sight, no, actually I couldn't open my eyes, it was an uncomfortable feeling not being able to open my eyes.

I felt wet, it felt like I was inside a lot of sticky stuff, it was a horrible feeling.
I couldn't move my body right so I couldn't do anything.

'I can't move my body and I can't open my eyes, what's going on here? Are you going to tell me I'm a disabled person or something? ' If that happened it would be better to have answered no, living as a disabled person is impossible for me.

But I didn't think about it for long, because soon after I started to feel a strange feeling, it was like someone was pushing me but I couldn't feel any hands touching me.

I started to be pushed very slowly down, after a long time I started to feel a little wind on my face and then felt some hold on me.
And after a lot of fighting I was taken from the place I was, I still didn't know where I was because I still couldn't open my eyes.

After I was taken out of this wet place I was put on a blanket because I could feel it, but it was very strange because I felt like someone was holding me in your arms.

'I'm not too big to do this to me?' I was a little surprised someone is holding me on your lap, but it didn't last long, because soon after I realized what had happened.

I just was born, right? If I was reincarnated I had to be reborn as a child, but why did I have to enter that child's body still inside my mother's belly? The feeling wasn't so bad but it was still scary.

I still keep my memories, so it was so scary to me.

"Take this child away, this woman needs to recover to get back to work." I heard the voice of a man, is he, my father?

"Please let me at least take care of my daughter." A woman's voice, is it my mother? But why are they fighting?

"Shut up, you're just a sex slave, your daughter will be thrown somewhere, maybe when she grows up she can be a good tool. GWHAHAHA" What's that? What's going on here, why are you saying that?

"Please do not do that."

Guu ~~

"Cof..cof .. please don't do this." What's going on here, I can't see a thing, I just heard the sound of a punch, did it hit my mom? Isn't he my father? Why did he do it?

Damn, I can do nothing to help her.

'I need to open my eyes.' I want to at least see my mother's face, I need to see what she looks like so I can find her later. These people will take me away, I need to remember your face.

'Come on, please eyes.' I opened my eyes slowly, and finally, I got to see.

My mother was lying in bed, but she was in a state that was infuriating me, she was bruised and also totally dirty.

But most surprising were her ears, her ears were oddly shaped, was she an elf? Did I go to a fantasy world?

But wasn't a fantasy world supposed to be a dream world? why is my mother in this state?
And why are these people doing this to her? They also called her a sex slave.

"Get this kid out of here." I looked into the man's face and I was disgusted just looking at his face. He was fat and had a horrible beard, he was identical to the disgusting noble of fantasy stories.

Damn, is he throwing me away? What will he do to me? What the fuck.

"Please don't take my daughter." My mother begged the man again, but it was no good as the man ignored her then left the room with a woman carrying me.

She was a woman who didn't look like an elf, but she wore a maid's outfit, I could see from the hat on her head, it was those typical accessories that the maids wore.

Good thing I could see my mother's face, she had blond hair and beautiful green eyes, it was wonderful. But she was very hurt, looks like she had been beaten for a long time, did they do it while she was pregnant with me?

"Put this child with the others, don't spend too much on them, if anyone survives put them to work, I don't want lazy kids living here." The fat man again saying disgusting things.

"Yes, sir." The maid obeyed him without even thinking twice, she must be like my mother, if she doesn't obey she would be beaten too, I already know how the system works in this house.

The maid came into a dark room, the only thing I could feel was the stink of urine and stink of trash inside.
The maid put me on a bed anyway and then left the room.

Lucka couldn't see anything, so he didn't even realize he was in hell itself.

144