chapter 5: back to being a D-class
115 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

now skipping 10 years and I am already 13 years my I now have 2 little sisters and 1 little brother 

the first one to be born was me the crown prince since I was the first to be born the next wearer of the crown will usually the first born child whether it is a prince or a princess but the crown can be passed to my siblings if they are more fit to the throne.

the second was my first little sister Laura Wilhelm or you would call the 1st princess of Estia state she is now 9 years old. she is always playful and would always pester me to play with her but still, she is a good team on an FPS inside the simulation game in a planet battle not space battles she was good at following commands because usually, There is a game we always play it's a big roleplaying game but only on a scale of a planet but we as a duo Immediately got into the top as we cooperate at each other. 

the third and fourth to be born was a twin the first that came out of mother's womb was Sheena Wilhelm the second princess even though she is now 6 years old and a good child but she is always a mischievous one. she is good at planning but can't execute those plans without the help of my second little brother Chris he is the one that always executes those plans of Sheena. so when I play games that needed certain conditions to unlock and needed plans to unlock it laura and I always ask for her help in the simulation game if we can't form a plan so when we play the game we always let her and Chris play with us.

the second was Chris Wilhelm my first little brother the 2nd prince the one that is good at executing the plans of others if it is perfectly possible he can do it. this is why we always needed him in the games that needed to execute the plans of ours however these two are bad at FPS simulation games that is why they hated playing it and always insisted to play other games.

in a game that is an FPS game I always play with Laura but if its other games the other two always join us however we only play games after we are finished on our training and the knowledge capsule. 

"there I finished explaining about my siblings so can you please stop pouting Seele?" I said to her in the holographic device that can let us see each other in a realistic way that's like we are still close to each other "I told you that you could visit here right? It's been a while since we see each other you know?" she said while pouting in a standing position "now that you said it, It really is since we saw each other" I said to her in a bit idiotic way and she said "that's what I hate about you, you always avoided me when I visits there" 

I can't say it to her but I know that my parents and her parents are planning on marrying us. I just want to let her hate me and justify that she won't marry me because right now when I look at her face she is slowly looking like the girl that I killed with the possessive knife I felt the guilt on me when I see her slowly looking like the girl that I killed that lead me to being A prisoner to a D-class. but she always calls me and they always visit us in a diplomatic way but the real intention was to let their daughter to stay with me and form a bond that will connect the two countries together but to me It's a no for me however I won't break the diplomatic relation of our country with them I'll just make her as an ally but not as a marriage candidate.

"Why are you not answering!" I just drop the call from her.

*sigh

why does it have to be like the one that I have killed.

in the bed I sat for a few minutes until I noticed that my surroundings are getting messier every minutes it's like I'm in a Illusion that is unlike the simulation that I play.

*whisper 

*whisper

*whisper

aaaaaaaaaAaaaAaAAAAA!!!

this?! again?! am I being possesed again?!?

*nothing can stop me now...

*no one can oppose me

*come my child you shall be my vessel that will destroy reality

I saw a blurry hand and it reached out to me. and it said

*come here my child all your desires will be fulfilled

ahh no It's the same again but a different one-

*then I shall force you

aaaaAaaAaAaaAAAA!!!!

what is this the hand pierced right through my body 

 I resisted the pain 

*this is mine now!!! hahahhaha!

while in pain I was squirming little by little the reality I know of, came back.

my vision are now back to normal but the pain was still the same.

but I am in a different room now.

It's like I am back in..

I saw a paper beside me and looked at it

..is this-

An SCP logo was the first I noticed

"It's a document about me"

SCP Foundation 

D-9423 "Mark Philips" 

You have been revived by SCP-049 after he requested that your body be immediately be given to him after he agree to cooperate with us.

Your memories cannot be erased by any memetic so we decided to designate you As SCP-049- as you have been revived by SCP-049 the upper ups agreed to designate you as SCP-049-█.

But because the hostile SCP's won't attack or hurt you. We have filed a request to the council that you will be designated SCP-████.

Right now you are in the labaratory of SCP-049 we advice you that you abide by the order of SCP-049 that he requested that you will become his asistant in his labaratory experiments.

as of now you are named as

SCP-049-

"Have you finished...reading" the plague doctor voice was echoing though the room. Even thought I will become his assistant I'm still scared "is that you doctor?" I said in confirmation if he really is SCP-049.

"Yes It is I the doctor....who will cure the people from the pestilence" he said in a sad tone "doctor it says here that you cured me is tht true?" I asked the doctor said "Yes your body is really interesting that it does not have the pestilence"

A scientist entered the room 

the doctor looked at him and said "Hello~" the scientist answered "Hello I am Dr.Mary I am here to ask both of you a question." she then proceeds to sit on the empty chair and said "Tell me doctor how can you tell if there are a Pestilence within the people" she said in a questioning tone

"..." while the doctor haven't saying anything she then turned towards me and questioned me "How do you feel now that you have been revived. You have been shot 23 times in your body and you already died but the plague doctor still revived you" I answered "I don't know but all I can tell is that It feels like I am alive for...like the start when the apes started to evolved to humanity I watched it all but all I can remember are the little details" the scientist then proceeds to write something on her paper and gives me a note

We are the chaos insurgency you should stay here with the doctor until we can proceed to rescue you, you shall not tell anyone about this if we found out that you said anything we will obliterate you to nothing

after I finished reading it I immediately hides the paper the plague doctor who was looking earlier bowed at the scientist and said nothing.

the scientist stands up and said "be careful out there or you might die" and she leaves the room.


2