Chapter 3: Toddler
138 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was born as a crown prince in an intergalactic empire

even though I know this I still suspected that I'm really not a crown prince

I know this because of the conversation between my new parents the king and queen

"Tonra about our child what do you think of him?"asked Clarillia "As my first born child I love him that I want to do anything for our child" said Tonra who was so happy for his son "I know our child will have many difficulties but it will be his responsibility when he grows up because he is our first born child who will surely be a good elder brother and a crown prince.

First I suspected it because there's a chance I was an illegitimate child but the confirmation arrived immediately that my parents talked about.

Everything is not the same and this time I really have power as a crown prince but I don't want to ruin my second life so I won't do bad things that will cause my second downfall in my whole life's.

 right now I am in a knowledge capsule on where the technology can give me knowledge, everything about the history of this world are being placed in my brain like downloading files.

I don't know how it works but based on technology this seems to be using nanobots as a data transfer to our brain and they are placed there to not keep the knowledge from being forgotten.

based on this knowledge and the history of this intergalactic empire. this would be the so called Uluisia state on as to why the humanities are now on space because humanity achieved its long term goal of world peace

even though peace was reached the damage done Earth was so devastating that it cannot sustain life anymore. Earth cannot sustain the previous of all the world wars that occurred and the destruction of the environment little by little the earth was getting more and more unlivable conditions.

however the real answer will be to be away from the anomalies that is why they didn't attempt to fix earth to its livable condition.

they then focused on making mars livable. they are successful and sends most of the humans in mars those that got left on earth are only those that refused to go to the mars.

those left on earth was not contacted again and no one wants to return to earth again on its devastating state, on the generations that was on mars they kept secret about earth they did not want to know the previous generation was the one that did all the destruction on earth and the anomalies that resides on earth.

as such no one can come in contact on earth there are attempts to go there but all of them got intercepted.

instead they focused more on making plans to make space livable.

it all came true.

instead of living on mars forever they created artificial planets the AI's are so advance on this point that humans always need the help of AI.

different countries were created when they managed to go to another star system 

after the star system they then proceed on galaxies

these countries have the ideologies of old superpowers

Uluisia State a monarchy state but has a mixed of AI's in it's government

United States a democratic nation 

Russia has a kind of communist government but a democratic nation

China a fully communist nation 

Japan a monarchy nation and a bit of democracy

and lastly Prius a nation that are fully AI controlled nation in it's government there are no human only AI's.

this information is important to me so that I would not die from some unexpected war by a failed diplomacy.

so as to make countermeasures I learned many things. At first both my parents (king and queen) are impressed at me by how much my thinking grows so fast.

right now in this 2 years old (Earth Clock) body of mine was always learning new things about what to do and what not to do as most of what I learn are from the information tablet that my parents gave me.

well my situation has been good so far but I will still be cautious even though based on the information I got most of those anomalies are still on earth and this is the number one reason as to why avoid the earth was avoided in the first place. 

and I don't know if the SCP Foundation are still active or not but I don't want to be a D-class again if I were to be in contact with the SCP foundation. I would cooperate with them but not make them as an enemy I would do this because they're goal are for the good and I have my responsibility as a crown prince here mostly I don't know if those anomalies are still here.

and with the advancement of technology, it can sometimes be fake, those anomalies, however even if we escaped earth there are still many anomalies surrounding us in this intergalactic empire.

I have my own reason on why I am forcing to change myself I don't want to do the same as I did in my past life and in here I was a royal family the highest ranking in society I know this will lead me to many challenges...So if I don't change I might just die in a assasination.

On my age of 2 and a half I learned that almost everything here really is the future.

Instead of making planets randomly inside a solar system they made artificial planets from the other planets resources or make a planet livable like earth.

on the two choices many will instead make artificial planets however in the long run problems arises from the artificial planets and needs to be abandoned completely sometimes they made planets livable if they can do it in the long or short run,however they can only always live inside the goldiluxe zone of a solar system or else the supply cost needed to run outside the goldiluxe zone is much more than an artificial planet or making a planet livable inside the goldiluxe zone.

to say the least my parent really does care for me. I will be sure to pay this back in the future.

the capsule opened and the water quickly evaporates.

"this time's technology are really awesome huh maybe this is why in the history of the royals instead of abusing their powers they are grown in a good envirenment without other people's malicious influence" I said in awe "Young master welcome back" said the maid waiting for me in the capsule and wipes my body towel "thanks" i gave her a nod and she said "his highness and her majesty are now waiting for you, they are now in the living room." 

the maid pick me up and lead me where my parents are waiting.

after I entered the living room

and the maid put me down on the couch my parents approached me

"Son you are already 2 years old it is time that we tell you something" said Tronya "you will have a new sibling" 

I was surprised at my parents that I stood there for a while.

"dear he did understand it immediately" Clarillia said in a surprise while I gained my calm and answered "eh ah mama papa really?"and both answered "it is!" 

....

I will have a new sibling, since they realized that they now got a break from the throne at first it was their honeymoon that created me now they are creating another one on they're break on work

I'm happy that I will get a new sibling.

now skipping 9 moths and I am already 3 years old my new little sister is born. I will be sure that I will be a good big brother for them.

if you are still reading thanks!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5