Chapter 46
271 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46

"Ah!" The loud moan echoes across the room, making the only conscious woman in the room feel uncomfortable, She looks over at the man, being a nuisance as usual, looking over the paper while the prostitute he just bought riding him.

"You should learn some decency, bro." she said as she put a barrier around her, blocking the stain of the prostitute from reaching her, though it did dirty all the work and plan she prepared…

Her brother doesn't seem to care about what she says, His eyes look over at her. "The plan is through but will this be necessary, Seia? Just your magic alone is more than enough." Her brother, Neia, said as he dropped the woman on the ground.

As the prostitute faints, alongside all the other women her brother brought with him. Looking at the dirty papers in disgust, she sighs and burns them all.

"We don't know her full capacity, He said we should be careful as he cannot observe her, it is best to eliminate her as soon as possible, and that is why we are here in the first place," Seia said, her hand moving slowly as her staff moved along with her will, coming into her hand as if it had a life. "Anyway…don't forget to clean up, and I won't be paying for all of this, get it out of your pocket."

Neia just shrugs at her and then goes back to one of the prostitutes. Clicking her tongue, she gets up and turns to leave the room, walking over all those women.

Outside, she looks over the beautifully dark sky of the Bergaritt continent, The night sky here is lovely, unlike the harshes of the north of the central continent, though if she was sometimes lucky, Seia Would see the aurora, or that is what the god is calling it anyway.

"Lucelia Greyrat, An anomaly like her brother, or that's what he calls anyway, The brother is already in his hand but this one…is an anomaly that he can't see." Seia picked her pace a bit, walking through the desert and with the moon that illuminated light for her.

She wants to go somewhere quiet, somewhere she doesn't need to hear the constant rumbling of drunkards, somewhere she will only be with the wind.

Her foot slowly leaves the ground as her staff guides her off the wall, The wall that is made of Behemoth bones, or that is what people believe.

With her out of town, there is only the vastness of the desert and the hollowing wind. Her hometown is never this warm, even though people would say this is a cold night, but for Seia, this is probably the warmest day in the north.

Walking in the desert, her mana pick up on everything in the surroundings, a grind of sand, the monster underneath, or even people that follow behind her.

Sighing, she wonders how they even notice her or follow her in the first place.

Stopping in her place, she turned back and saw 3 burly men behind her, one of them seemed to be a Warriors other one was an adventurer from the central continent from the way he dressed and his skin, and the last one who heavily panting his lungs off… was a merchant.

Huh, never knew slave traders were this upfront about capturing someone. Hm, she never got captured by one but that was probably for the best.

Seia creates some chairs to sit on while the two bodyguards approach her, Laying her leg up against the other chair she made, she waits and waits.

That is new, she had never been confronted like this before, and most would probably try to sneak her away when she let her guard down. From the way the two men looked, they were quite skilled, that is why they were so confident they could take her away.

Or maybe they just want to recruit her, but considering that they never approach her in the guild that is quite unlikely.

Waiting patiently for the man to catch up to her, she was getting a bit bored, after all, they were still quite a bit of distance away, most definitely because of the merchant.

She lay down further on the stone chairs, it was not comfortable, just enough to relax a bit. Her staff flew up and down as her hand moved. It spun around and came up to her, asking to be petted, Smiling to herself, she satisfied it with a pet on the handle.

"Oh…Here they come Alazon." With her words, the staff went back into her hand and stopped moving completely, back to the lifeless object it was supposed to be.

She looked up at the towering men in front of her, the merchant came up, rubbing his hands together like he found a gold mine or something.

"Hello, my lady. May I have a bit of your time?" he asked, rubbing the sweat from his face with a cloth.

Not responding to his question, Seia looked up toward the sky taking in the beautiful scape that she probably wouldn't see again after she finished the mission.

Hearing no response from her, The merchant continues.

"you see… Your brother, he brought girls from our establishment but he not only didn't pay us, but also broke all of those girls…So when I confronted him about it he said to come to you instead."

Ah…Seia remembers now. This is probably yesterday girls. Ahhh….She wanted to die, why did she have to be the one taking responsibility every time? Why can't her brother just pay and try to not break his toys? Seia hate cleaning up, she didn't learn magic from him just to clean up after her brother's mess, she did it to Repay him and he alone.

Sighing, she turned to look at the man whose still rumbling on but she didn't hear any of it. Seia just got up and began to walk past them. Returning to town and getting some sleep. Tomorrow is the big day after all.

Just as she was about to get past the warrior guy he grabbed her shoulder.

"Boss not finish-"

Splat…

"Urg…I got blood on me now…" Groaning at the blood that splatters on her clothes, this is her favorite one too. It cost 10 Asura gold coins for fuck sake. "Tch, time to get a new one I guess."

Leaving the mess of organs and blood behind for the monster to clean up, She walks back to the town in a sour mood.

4