Extra Chapter I
186 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm sorry for not upload any chapter more last week. I have a fewer and I still have them now, although it was mostyl gone. Just a light snorth and occasionally cough. Anyway I think i can come back to write more now. New chapter will be out in 2 or 3 day! C ya!

Extra Chapter 

The maid of Greyrat

“Lilia! Some water here, please!” 

“Oh! Here too!” 

“I understand.” A young girl in a simple get-up is walking serving water to the tired disciple of the Water God Dojo of her Father. She is Lilia. just a normal girl. The girl Grows up showered with love from her Mother and Father and the disciples of her Father.

Her father owns a simple dojo in Ars. Due to his close relationship with the water god herself, he was able to open a dojo like this.

Her Father Augusta is an advanced Water style instructor, he was strict but he was also kind. He guided many of his pupils to become Knight of the Royal Family and his reputation was sky high. 

Her mother Flute is but a simple woman, she is the one who keeps the family running. Making food for the disciples, cleaning the Dojo and teaching them etiquette they will need when entering the Noble family to serve them.

Lilia loved her parents, she did everything they asked of her. She practices sword fighting with her father, while learning household chores with her mother.

At lunch she would help her mother serve food and interact with many of her father's disciples. She was loved by those disciples. They adored her like their little sister. 

But the good times were meant to come to an end too. Her father, Augusta, wants her to marry the disciples she wants to choose. When the disciples learn of this, they begin to court her, fighting against each other more and more. 

Lilia didn't like this. Lilia doesn't want to marry any of them. She only sees them as brothers.

But then one day everything changed. Her father brought home a boy, a runaway noble. His name is Paul Greyrat. 

He was friendly and skilled. He gets along with everyone and even Lilia finds him to be pleasant. But because of his skill everything was going downhill for him.

He defeats her father with just a month of training, and her father, seemingly satisfied with his performance, announces that he will marry her.

Lilia frowned, she didn't like this. It is true that she finds Paul pleasant but not to the extent of wanting to marry him. She knows he is a good person but there is still a lot to consider.

But her father won't budge on this and it began. Other disciples grew jealous of Paul's talent and began to bully him. 

They ignored him and envious took control, sometimes they tempered with his food, and sometimes they deliberately used force against him while training. 

Lilia for her part, tries to stop it. But the others won't listen to her. They grow jealous of a guy who appears out of nowhere and takes Lilia away from them, while they train all their life.

And Lilia helping Paul out is making them more jealous. 

Paul took all of this on himself and never lash out against others, but she knows that when others were looking away he breached more dummies than she could count.

Then one day it happened. In the middle of the night, Lilia was getting ready to sleep. Suddenly the door to her room was open and Paul appeared from it and approached her.

She was confused. Why is he here? Looking around she saw a sword hanging on his hip and a backpack behind him.

Then suddenly the door was locked, and he lunged at her. She was about to scream out but he stopped her by his hand. 

He tore her cloth apart, leaving her bare. Her face was red in shame and she struggled harder. But it was to no avail, Paul was strong and she was not. 

That night Lilia lost her innocence and Paul Greyrat disappeared from the dojo.

///----\\\

Lilia didn't go out of her room. She stayed in there and hole up in her room. Her Mother came to comfort her everyday and her Father was devastated and organized a raid to find Paul, he never succeeded.

Lilia becomes scared of man. One of the disciples tried touching her and she screamed out in fear and panic. 

She was scared of them touching her, of the look they gave her and of the things they said behind her back. 

But then, her father gave her a new light. Her father finds her a job, to protect the newborn Princess of Asura. 

Augusta cared about Lilia, he tried everything to make her happy again and he found it. 

A way for Lilia to let go of the past. Lilia wanted to accept the job but she knew she was not strong enough. So she begged her father to let her grab the Sword again. 

This time she would not let go of it.

///----\\\

"Lilia! Gib me cak!!" Ariel said with her Baby talk. Although she is already 3 years old, she still uses that voice. Because she knows that by using this voice she will get what she wants.

Ariel Anemoi Asura is smart. A true genius. Born as the second Princess of the Asura royalty, she was the third in Line to the Throne. 

Her life is full of assassination attempts and today was no different.

"Of course my lady. I will prepare it for you." Lilia said with a soft voice. She walked gracefully toward the tray of the afternoon snack and checked it one by one. Using the silver spoon and lightly poke them until it turns black.

Today too, one of them was poisonous. She sighs as she prepares the tea. Checking if the pot is clean.

Feeling satisfied, she finally finished preparing the tea. "My lady, The afternoon tea has finished. Allow me to pick you up."

Lilia picks Ariel up in her arms and Ariel clings to her like a cat clinging to their mother. 

Lilia sat her down and Ariel beams at the snack. Today too was a good day. 

Lilia watches as Ariel eats the cake with a smile on her face. 3 whole years of training, both her Sword and her Etiquette. 

And now she has become a royal maid, with the duty of protecting Ariel Anemoi Asura.

It will have been one year since she became a royal maid. During her time in here she met people, from corrupt politicians to the rumor Pervertness of the Asura Royalty. 

She has seen many things. A prince getting possessed by demons, blatant discrimination of race and status and many more.

In her little one year she not only fought off many attempts at snuffing out Princess Ariel but she still held on strong.

Many have tried to bribe her off with gold and jewelry. But she didn't accept them. Taking the bribe would bring dishonor to her family.

But she also has to wonder why she, the girl with no connection to any noble family, was sent to the concubine Palace. 

But that has to wait. The princess is already full and wants to take a nap.

///----\\\

It was the same normal night for everyone else. Lilia was standing guard for the princess like always. Watching her sleeping peacefully, her mind becomes wonder as the tiredness of today starts to come toward her. 

Then the glass broke. An assassination attempt started again.

Lilia quickly took her sword and stood between the awakened princess and the assassin. 

She noticed something, his knives were laid with poison. She can't let the princess be hurt. 

Ariel, fearing what might happen, stands behind Lilia, tucking her maid close to her.

Lilia ready her blade as the assassin rushes toward her. He throws one of his knives toward her and she deflects them with ease. 

But that was a mistake because the assassin was waiting for the moment she was distracted, he threw his last knife toward Ariel. 

Lilia was left with no other option, she pushed Ariel back away and the knife stabbed through her leg. She let out a painful scream but she held on and rushed toward the assassin, slashing him through the head and killing him. 

Her scream alarm the other and quickly they began to float the room. She was beginning to lose consciousness. The last thing she remembers is Ariel calling out her name.

///----\\\

Neigh!!!

The horse neigh when it stops, the overwhelming wall appears before me. So this is...Citadel of Roa. The capital city of Fittoa.

After the last assassination attempt I was kicked out of the Palace. Now I understand why they want me to work in the Concubine Palace. They want something they can use and discard the moment it becomes useless.

I was lucky to survive, although the poison is not recorded in any of the Medicine books the royal doctor has, they are still able to treat me. But not without the side effects. I won't be able to run again. 

But that not matter, what I need now is a job. With my leg like this I can't do some strength related work. Sword instructor would be good but that doesn't make a lot of money. 

So the maid works it is. But I can't work for the feudal lord or any other high ranking nobles. Those have ties to the king, I don't know what will happen if they know I start working like this again. 

Maybe they will use me as bait to lure the mastermind out, they haven't found him after all. 

Well no use thinking about it, let see what on the job board...hm...farming...Babysitting and...a full time maid? Hm? A lower class knight in Buena village? The request is a maid with experience in childbirth and taking care of children. That will get extra… and the requester is...Paul Greyrat.

I froze at the name. Never once have I thought that I will see that name again. My fear of man is gone. But the fact that a man like him is making family is baffle me a bit. 

Well, he was not a bad person and not a good person either, he was more of an asshole though. But well, the pay is good and the conditions match. Plus if he didn't accept me I can just use our old story to good use.

///----\\\

Buena is a pleasant village, forest and farmland everywhere the air is fresh and the view is good. Everything is what I would expect from a faraway village.

And stood above it all is a hill with a 2-story-house on top. They have glass too although in lower quality. So that means Paul is making more money than I expect.

Knocking on the door I wait for a few seconds before the click sound comes.

"Yes?...How do I help you?" A girl came and greeted me. A girl with emerald green hair, her gold eyes seemingly pierce through me. I was stunned for a bit but quickly composed myself.

"My name is Lilia, I came here after seeing the Job Request for a maid." I said, while bowing my head lightly.

"Ah! Are you experienced with childbirth? What about taking care of newborn? And do you have knowledge about how to treat a pregnant woman?" The girl's barrage of questions surprised me. She asks all the essentials for the new mother like she knows what is needed.

"I have knowledge about childbirth, but I don't have experience of it myself, I have taken care of a newborn before along with taking care of a child. I also know how to take care of a woman in state of pregnancy too." I answer her. She beam at me and ask for me to wait for a bit.

After around a minute a man came out. He was just like how I imagined him to grow up. But there are a few differences, his demeanor changes. Before it was absolute confidence, now it is more gentle.

"Hm...Oh! You Lilia right? I wonder why that name feels familiar! Come on in! Let talk inside." Paul give me his usual confident smile I remember. 

I did as he asked and came inside. There I see the girl rubbing the belly of a woman with a gleeful smile. The woman was gentle and let out a slight chuckle when she saw the girl smile.

"Hey! The maid is here! Her name is Lilia." Paul announces excitedly. "I know her before so her background and birthplace is checked! Lilia, this is Zenith, my wife and Lucelia, our adopted Daughter."  Paul introduces the two of them.

"My name is Lilia, It was my pleasure to serve you all." 

"My my, don't be so stiff! As he said, I'm Zenith. Please to meet you."

"And I'm Lucelia! You can call me Lucy if you like." 

"Yes please to meet you too."

And that was how I became the maid of the Greyrat Family.

5