way up north
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group left the shady place and stated following the rails back to the main compound. Jonh and Cris did not exchange a single word but they seem contant with looking at Owen jumping to one beam of the rail to the other.

*step step*

“(in distance) Come on phyro you too.”

*step step*

“(in distance) Fuaahhhhh”

Jonh looked smug a little reminiscing about all that happen.

“Say It Cris, can we went back to the normal life?”

“If you are saying before the impact, That’s impossible.”

“Then let me rephase. Is he going to have a normal life ?”

*sigh*

“…..Trust him a little more, will ya?

“Why do you think that he is just a kid don’t you see.”

“Well, It may be difficult to see as parent but……this one is a tough little cookie…. tougher than any of us could ever be”

“Well can’t deny that.”

They kept following the railway tracks but this time exchanging jokes and telling stories of the old times. As Owen looked back to thouse two he could not smile looking at the two.

*toc toc*

“(microphone) Who is It?

“Tenent Cris, back from duty”

“The other two?”

“Residents”

*Opening gate*

As the gate open The figure of a woman slowly was reveling It self. Then she comes out running towards them.

*Hugs*

“Mommy…”

*sobbing*

“Don’t you ever scare me like that.”

Shen then looked at Jonh cleaning hear tears in the process.

“Why is he with you ?”

“(sweats) Took him to a walk.”

“Then why did’nt you said nothing to me I was worried looked around to find him.”

*hugs*

“sorry sweet heart”

“You idiot.”

*hugs*

*microphone static*

“Hello, Hello. Testing testing”

“All personel and hunters hearing this go to the baracks now, go to the baracks now.”

The sudden message was alarming to the people inside. Cris rushed towards the baracks with no hesitation. Jonh, Carol, Owen and Phyro follow him.

“What’s now Cris?”

“I don’t know but let me tell you something for Muller to speak……something big is coming.”

“Goddam not a day of peace, huh?”

Owen and Phyro squease their way through the dense crowd. Leaving his parent and Cris behind. Just to see the sargent looking direct at them.

 *murmering murmering*

*cough cough*

“Well thank you all for being here. let me brief you in the situation.”

*slide*

Muller put out a slide showing the map of the east coast of the United states.

“So, as you all know we are situated here in Louisiana. As we are tasked with protecting this side of the Mississipi.”

“But as for by sudden influx of manpower we gather from retreat in Texas the interim Command asked for the spread out of this units through out other borders.”

*murmering murmering*

*cough cough*

The sargent put up another slide now showing the distributions of forces of the USA. Along side with Problable new offences to liberate territories in the north. One cutting Through the appaletians montains in Tennesse with the final goal Detroit. Other cutting Through the countryside of South Carolina and following the coast Towards New York.

“As per usual we have designated fronts for the forciable ofensives. Towards tennesse It’s codename is operation “Wendigo” and towards New york It’s codename is “Yankee doodle”.”

“For a final word we have all the necessaries informations on all of you. We will get in touch with you about the assinements for the fronts.”

“Thank you all for listening this is all for the briefing.”

*murmering murmering*

As the crowd started to decipate Jonh and Carol come towards where Owen was. For their suprise Muller was kneeling and talking to Owen and Phyro.

“What do you want with my son Muller?”

“Nothing in particular mister Severin.”

“Then what is this all about?”

“Just telling your son that he has a duty to fufill.”

*grips*

“what did you-”

Seeing the situafion Cris decided to intervene.

“Calm down Jonh, did’nt we have no intention on separating your family.”

“What do you mean by that ?”

*cough cough*

“That’s what the tenent said where the boy is assined his parents and friends will follow him too.”

Jonh just turned his back on sargent dragging Owen and Phyro With him too alongside Carol. Cris salutes his superior and followed him too.

“The hell was that Jonh. Do you know how much trouble-”

“I don’t care!!! Do you have a son to care for?!!!! Do you have Anything else than the army?!!! huh, huh!?!?”

“……….Sorry I just.”

For the rest of the day Jonh and his family locked themselves in the trailer. Cris was left outside the trailer hoping they would just listen to him. 

0