Chapter 15 : Child
12 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Fat Man closed in, and with only three minutes left to finalize his gourmet creation, Hiro felt the mounting pressure. Sensing the urgency of the situation, Washuwamido made a decisive move, unleashing his forbidden technique. 

-- Life Break --

In a daring display of bravery, he leaped towards Fat Man, wielding two burning spears. The collision resulted in a powerful explosion, with both of them engulfed in searing flames. Fat Man's agonizing screams echoed through the zone, but the impact was enough to leave Washuwamido unconscious and severely burned..

Seeing his friend in peril, Beast Master swiftly pulled Washuwamido away from the danger. The cost of Washuwamido's sacrifice was evident, but the tamers knew that desperate times called for desperate measures.

Without nearby Monster to control Alice found herself temporarily helpless. The munchies, loyal to Hiro, stood ready by his side, conserving their strength for any critical moment that might arise.

Beast Master recognized the urgency of the situation and knew he had to take charge. With a resolute demeanor, he tapped into his summoning abilities once again, summoning another batch of wild boars and bears to bolster their defense against Fat Man.

The new wave of summoned creatures rushed into action, fiercely engaging Fat Man. 

However Fat Man continued devouring everything in his path including the newly summoned creature then his tentacles stretched toward the food cart. In response, the Munchies transformed into lion-like beasts, fearlessly biting off each tentacle to protect their master and his culinary creation.

Unfortunately, the tentacles of Fat Man multiplied and relentlessly attacked the food cart, an unexpected savior suddenly appeared on the scene. . 

-- Thunder spear!! --

-- Flame bullet!! --

-- Wind punch!! --

Lightning Lancer, agile Gale Force, and fiery Blaze Bomber arrived at the scene. 

Addressing Hiro, Thunder Spear spoke.. 

 -- Gale, Blaze, it seems like the food cart boy needs help. I don't know why you're here, food cart boy, but let us handle this monster. --

With gratitude in his heart, Hiro responded simply 

-- Thanks. --

Suddenly, Fat Man's movement suddenly sped up, he launched a fierce attack towards the three heroes. Lightning Lance fearlessly charged at Fat Man head-on, but the colossal creature retaliated with a powerful punch, sending Lightning Lance hurtling through the air and crashing into a nearby establishment. He lost consciousness upon impact.

In a state of panic, Gale and Blaze unleashed an all-out attack against Fat Man, but their efforts seemed futile as he remained undamaged. Unfazed, Fat Man released another set of tentacles, which quickly overpowered Gale and Blaze, biting off parts of their bodies.

Reacting swiftly, Beast Master sprang into action, leaping to cut the tentacles. Then he urged Gale and Blaze to save their injured friend and retreat from the scene for their own safety.

-- you two Help your friend and get out!!" Beast Master commanded.

--- Yes, sir!! ---

Gale and Blaze responded in unison as they obeyed the order, The rescue Lightnjng lance mending his wounds and flee from the scene.

As the moment of truth arrived, and Fat Man's face loomed dangerously close to the cart, Hiro's voice broke the tension. 

- I'm done!!! - 

 he declared with a sense of accomplishment.

Alice, Beast Master, and the Munchies scattered, creating a safe distance from Fat Man's impending attack. They knew that Hiro's gourmet was their last hope, and they trusted in his abilities to confront the insatiable hunger before them.

With an air of calm determination, Hiro carefully placed his culinary masterpiece on a plate. A smile graced his face, despite the imminent danger, as he walked toward Fat Man with unyielding confidence.

Facing the colossal creature that threatened to consume everything in its path, Hiro's belief in the power of his gourmet creation was unwavering. He knew that his culinary magic held the potential to tame even the most ravenous of appetites.

As he approached Fat Man, The tamers and the Munchies watched in anticipation, ready to witness the impact of Hiro's gourmet on the insatiable monster.

The strong aroma of Hiro's gourmet had an unexpected effect on Fat Man. As the colossal creature continued its relentless crawl towards Hiro, Beast Master prepared to intervene and save his friend in case Fat Man attacked.

To everyone's astonishment, Fat Man opened his mouth wide, almost as if he was anticipating Hiro to feed him. With a calm demeanor, Hiro slowly dropped his gourmet creation into Fat Man's waiting mouth.

As the food made contact with Fat Man's tongue, an unusual reaction occurred. The insatiable creature stopped moving momentarily, seemingly savoring the flavors of Hiro's dish. Then, something extraordinary happened - Fat Man's body began to expand rapidly, like a balloon being filled with air. His skin stretched

Reacting quickly, Beast Master rushed towards Hiro and pulled him away from the ballooning Fat Man. 

As Fat Man continued to grow, his immense size surpassed even the tallest establishments in the market. His expanding body turned a deep shade of red. In a surprising turn of events, Fat Man began to speak with a deep and haunting tone, uttering the words 

--- Ma... ma.. ---

Suddenly, his body exploded, releasing a thick cloud of smoke that enveloped the entire area. His flesh scattered in all directions. 

The aftermath of the explosion left the zone in a state of disarray, with Fat Man's remains scattered across the surroundings.

As Hiro opened his eyes after the explosion, he found himself in a state of hallucination. He saw a woman carrying a child – the same woman who had appeared earlier and tragically met her end at the hands of Fat Man. 

The hallucination left Hiro feeling a mix of emotions – sorrow, empathy, and an inexplicable connection to the mysterious woman.

The woman vanished, leaving Hiro feeling disoriented. However, his ears picked up a new voice - that of a man - engaged in a conversation with the woman.

The man's voice echoed with determination as he spoke. 

-- I just need more time. My experiment will be successful, and our child will become a formidable hero --

The woman's response was filled with fear and desperation, pleading. 

--- No!! Leave my child alone ---

As Hiro's vision blurred, he witnessed a series of events flashing before his eyes, unfolding like scenes from a distant past.

The woman giving birth at a hospital, the man rushing in to hold their newborn baby - they were a picture of happiness and joy as a family.

Yet, happiness turned to hardship when the man lost his job at a famous bio laboratory. Undeterred, he continued his research from home, dedicating himself to a project that consumed his life. Despite numerous failures, he persevered, and one day, a breakthrough came.

He successfully multiplied the strength of a mouse, enabling it to carry weights of tons. In his excitement, he submitted a full report to the government, claiming to have discovered a perfect antidote to create superhuman soldiers. However, the government rejected his paper, citing miscalculations in his work.

Devastated and disillusioned, the man perceived the government's decision as jealousy over his discovery, feeling that they didn't want an outsider scientist to have such an opportunity. This rejection fueled a deep resentment within him, leading him to plan an ultimate revenge.

As the man faced skepticism from others about his discoveries, he became increasingly desperate to prove the potential of his work. He reached out to various people, including heroes, explaining how his research could lead to achieving immense strength. However, despite his passionate pleas, no one seemed to believe in his vision.

Feeling discouraged and isolated, he turned to his wife, hoping that she would share his enthusiasm for their child's future as a superhuman. However, she expressed concerns about the risks involved and preferred their child to grow up as a normal human being, free from any experimentation. 

Due to desperation, he secretly mixed an enhancing drug from his laboratory into his child's milk and food. As the years passed, his child grew up to become a self-driven and righteous individual with a dream of becoming a hero one day. However, while the man was working in his lab, he saw the mouse he had experimented on before turn into some walking ball of flesh, its body becoming unrecognizable, As the man witnessed the bizarre transformation of the mouse, fear gripped his heart. The experiment had gone horribly wrong, leaving him with a chilling realization of the consequences of his desperate actions.

As weeks passed after the man's startling discovery, an unsettling transformation began to consume their son. The child's insatiable appetite grew uncontrollable, and his strength surpassed anything normal for his age. Each passing day, his body expanded with an unnatural intensity, surpassing even the size of his own parents. Bewilderment and concern gripped the man and his wife as they witnessed their son's alarming metamorphosis, the Man doesn't have any choice but to confess, his wife kneeled and cry. 

Fearing the worst, the man suggested taking their son to a specialized bio lab, hoping that his former colleagues could shed some light on the inexplicable changes. But his wife hesitated. The scars of the man's own unethical experiments haunted her, and she couldn't bear the thought of their child becoming a mere test subject.

As the child's uncontrollable hunger persisted, even their beloved pet cat fell victim to his ravenous appetite. Desperation consumed the couple as they grappled with their helplessness, unable to find a solution for their son's suffering.

One day, as the man fed his overgrown son, the child crawled towards him and bitten off his shoulder. The man screamed in pain as his son started swallowing him. His wife, unaware of what happened, assumed her husband had run away.. 

Then the son continued to grow, consuming everything in his path, leaving nothing to satisfy his insatiable hunger. He crawled outside their house, and the woman, overwhelmed with fear, attempted to stop him. But she found herself too terrified to approach her transformed son, now a full-fledged monster.

The child relentlessly devoured everything in sight, leaving destruction in his wake. The woman felt helpless, not knowing what to do to end her son's suffering. In a moment of desperation, she picked up a kitchen knife, hesitating as she approached her son. Unable to go through with such an act, she knelt down beside him instead, embracing him from behind while cursing her husband. 

The mesmerizing scene vanished from Hiro's sight, and before him stood a woman, cradling her child. As if guided by some mystical force, the child underwent a breathtaking transformation. He aged before Hiro's eyes, going from an innocent infant to a lively pre-teen, and then matured into a confident and dashing full-grown man, akin to a captivating slideshow of life's stages. The woman smiled warmly at Hiro as they approached, a blend of gratitude and admiration shining in her eyes.

-- Thank you, Food Cart Chef --

Then, with a gentle fade, Hiro awakened from his deep slumber, only to find Sarutobi waking up other tamers. A sense of purpose filled him, and he stood tall, knowing what needed to be done.

As Hiro approached the lifeless body of Fat Man, he felt an overwhelming surge of compassion. He served three plates of his gourmet creations and placed them beside Fat Man. The munchies around him transformed back into their delightful, cuddly selves, exuding a sense of relief and appreciation. Hiro kneeled down, patting them with tenderness and love.

- It's over... -

Hiro whispered, his voice a mixture of relief and sorrow. He knew he had fulfilled his duty not just as a tamer, but as a caring soul who brought comfort and joy through his culinary art.... 

2