Season 1 [Origin]: Interlude 1 – Get your Game On!!
368 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Yusei Fudo] Man i cant believe the owner Duels LMAO

[Atem the Pharaoh] What does "LMAO" mean?

[Playmaker] Laugh my ass off. It's a figure of speech.

[Atem the Pharaoh] Ah. That fits.

[Playmaker] Tell me about it...

[Jaden Yuki] Can all of you stop being pottymouths for FIVE SECONDS?!

[Yusei, Atem, and Playmaker] ....

[Jaden Yuki] Anyone wanna duel? I'm bored.

[Atem the Pharaoh] Eh, why not. It's time to duel!!

DUEL MODE ON

Switching Dimensional Chat to Duelingbook Duel Mode...

Insert Atem's Deck

[Atem] OK.

Inserted Atem's God FTK Deck

Insert Jaden's Deck

[Jaden] Get your Game On!!

Inserted Jaden's Rainbow Neos Deck

DUEL!!

Atem's Starting hand:

Spoiler

God Hand Impact!!, God Blaze Cannon!!, Slifer's Disciple, God Summon, Holactie's Disciple

[collapse]

Jaden's Starting hand:

Spoiler

Miracle Contact, Neos Fusion, Elemental HERO Neos, Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

[collapse]

[Atem] I will go first!

[Jaden] OK, man whatever floats your boat.

[Atem] I will start off by activating "God Hand Impact!!" which lets me add 1 "THE GOD OF OBELISK" or "Obelisk the Tormentor" from my Deck to my hand.

[Atem] Then i will activate "God Summon" Special Summoning up to 5 "Disciple" monster(s) from my Deck.

[Atem] I Special Summon 5 "Disciple" monsters. I Then Tribute 3 of them....

[Atem] To Summon OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!!

{THE GOD OF OBELISK}

Level 12, DIVINE Attribute ATK 4000 DEF 4000

Effect:(This God's name is always treated as "Obelisk the Tormentor".)
(This card is not treated as a Monster Card, it is treated as a God and therefore cannot be affected by the opponent's cards with "monster" or "Monster" in their card text, in addition, the opponent's cards that would use a card effect on this card do not affect it.)
This card cannot be Special Summoned or Normal Summoned/Set except by it's own effect. This card can be Normal Summoned, by banishing three monsters you have on the field (This is treated as a Tribute). If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. You can banish two monsters on your field(This is treated as a Tribute), apply one of these effects.
● This card's ATK and DEF become ∞.
● Banish all monsters your opponent has on the field, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined ATK and DEF of all the monsters you banished from your opponent's field.

[Atem] I activate.. Obelisk's effect. I Tribute two monsters...

[Atem] SOUL CROSS!! Obelisk's ATK and DEF raise to INFINITY!!

[Jaden] Well... Fudge nuggets.

[Jaden] Holy ship, that was a First Turn Kill!! Now that i think about it, Sartorius did something similar to that Satellite guy...

[Jaden] I surrender :P

DUEL END

Announcement

Atem's God FTK Deck: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13495545

Jaden's Rainbow Neos Deck:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13547119

...Dont talk about how he got 3 Rainbow Dragons.

Considering the "Shining Draw" Power Yuma/Astral/ZEXAL used can create cards and change the text on cards, and will cards to the top of the Deck through sheer will, and Atem's power is literally the power through sheer will and magic to will a card to the top of the Deck, it kinda makes sense that Atem could create LEGAL custom cards, considering the two powers are VERY similar. Who says Atem cant create God Card Support? Considering he had the card "Ra's Disciple" times THREE at the ceremonial Duel, and Pegasus created the God Cards, and pegasus is either far away on an island retired (via Yugioh the movie pyramid of light) or DEAD or severly injured due to yami bakura... I dont think Pegasus can create Divine cards anymore considering he lost his Millenium Eye to Yami Bakura. Plus who does that leave?? YAMI AKA ATEM. And the way Pegasus used to create the God Cards? His Millenium Eye's ancient egyptian magic. And considering Atem LIVES in the Millenium Puzzle for the longest time, i dont think hes short on Ancient Egyptian Magic Energy. So who says he cant alter the God Cards or create Support for them?

 

 

9