Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 2 – SHADOW GAME
254 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Just letting you know, the main character has a serious case of schadenfreude. Hes... really twisted. So i am probably going to add a gore warning to this due to the Penalty Games aka penalty for losing or cheating during a Shadow Game. :P

Yami had just finished talking to the main characters of all of the Yugioh series. It felt like a dream, considering they were simply works of fiction in his world. But they were real. And hearing the System say he could start a Shadow Game... Well that lit a fuse in his heart.

Then, the system DMed him again.

[SYSTEM]: You have unlocked the "Shop" option! When you trap souls, kill souls or put an illusion on souls due to a Penalty Game or other means, you can trade those souls for things!

He then opened the shop option.

SHOP      SOULS: 0

Ability To Manifest Duelingbook Decks IRL and Shadow Decks, and make new Shadow Decks - 1 soul

Ability to Summon any Monster of your choice that you possess - 1 soul

Rinne Sharingan - 5 souls

Millennium Eye - 5 souls

Millennium Cloak and Mask Set - 2 souls

Guaranteed Stand Arrow - 3 souls

Stand Reset Arrow - 3 souls

Stand Storage - 10 souls

Complete Persona Compendium Free Summon - 20 souls

Velvet Room Access Persona Manip - 10 souls

Guaranteed Requiem Arrow - 15 souls

Dio's Diary: Made In Heaven and C-Moon Upgrade - 10 souls per: instantaneous one use item

Ability to Manifest Infinity Ninja Headband: Access to all Jutsu - 19 souls

Chakra Coil - 10 souls

All of Sakuya Izayoi's Powers, Spells and Abilities - 20 souls

Atem's Draw Manipulation and Card Creation Ability - 10 souls

 

Yami: Okay this is ridiculous. Who the fuck would want Dio's Diary? First of all, it costs 20 souls for the upgrade to MIH. and second WHO WOULD WANT MIH AND CMOON??? They cause WORLD ENDING EVENTS. And that means no more yugioh. CRAZY PEOPLE. THATS WHO. I may dabble in schadenfreude from time to time but even im not crazy. I'll settle for Whitesnake if i get it thank you very much. And holy shit would Sakuyas powers spells and abilities be useful... my house is really messy... Not to mention that TS(Time Stop) would be crazy cool and useful... But i am curious about the Millenium Cloak and Mask Set.... lets take a look at the description.

 

Millenium Cloak and Mask Set - 2 Souls

 

A new Millenium Item. It's Abilities are:

  • Start a Penalty Game while using a Shadow Deck if the opponent loses or cheats, or you lose.
  • Change the wearer's look while wearing.
  • Ability to turn into a person shaped living shadow. NOTE: May cause psychological damage to the person dueling you.

Yami: I think i know which items im getting next... Now lets do this.

Yami then makes a new DB account. Named "Osiris". Little did everyone know that the name "Osiris" was going to be feared throughout the Yu-Gi-Oh community. He then goes to Advanced - Unrated and searches for someone who says "no meta" in their Duel Room. Found someone.

DUEL!

S H A D O W   G A M E

[Osiris] GLHF

[Rando 1] GLHF, btw why does it say shadow game in the chat with no username? is it a bug?

[Osiris] Yeah... Its a bug.....

[Rando 1] K GLHF

Osiris picks scissors, and the rando picks paper. Osiris won the first move.

Yami was known to have crazy luck. Yami wasnt wrong.

Osiris's Starting hand:

Spoiler

Exodia the Forbidden One, Left Arm of the Forbidden One, Right Arm of the Forbidden One, Right Leg of the Forbidden One, Sangan

[collapse]

[Osiris] I set one monster face down and end my turn.

[Rando 1] Really? thats all you got? OK then. Draw!

I Normal Summon Goblindbergh! To Special Summon Gagaga Magician! I Then XYZ Summon into Number 39: UTOPIA!!

I Then Rank Up Xyz Evolution: Number S39: Utopia Prime!

I then Rank Up Xyz Evolution again! My boss monster...

Shining Numbers 39: King of Wishes, Hope the Lightning!!!!

[Osiris] So it's literally just Utopia the Lightning.

[Rando 1] Yup :P BATTLE!!

[OSIRIS] HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHSJNDN AKHAAHHAHHAHA!!!!!! You bring a lightning clad warrior to fight a GOD??

[Rando] Oh shit.

[OSIRIS] YOU FOOL! The monster you destroyed was Sangan! Letting me add the last piece of the puzzle to my hand!!

[OSIRIS] Exodia... Obliterate.  RAGE INFERNO - EXXOD FLAME!!!

yugioh exodia obliterate! (sparta remix) v2 - YouTube

Exodia | YGO Amino

P E N A L T Y   G A M E

Yami: Hmmm hes in a coma for now, now heres the question, what should i do to him?

Yami: Oh i know! the penalty game can be theyre stuck in a white room with the naked man/woman of their dreams appearing every now and then, but when they get close to the naked man/woman he/she disappears.

Yami: So evil. Perfect!

P E N A L T Y  G A M E  S E T

SOULS: 1

 

9