Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 5 – Locals Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
164 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Osiris, now signed up for locals, sat down at a table.

Then, someone finally came.

[Mike]: Yo, let's duel. Though i have a question... why does your eye look like the millenium eye from Yugioh? and the other eye the Rinne Sharingan from Naruto?

[Osiris]: Edgy OC cosplay.

[Mike]: Ah. K.

DUEL!

[Osiris]: Ill go first.

Osiris starting hand:

Slifer's Disciple, Godly Draw, God Hand Impact!!, Cross Soul, Holactie's Disciple.

Osiris then thinks 'MINDO SCAN!!' and hes able to see his opponents hand and knows their strategy. Not that it matters, considering he's going to make him surrender on Osiris's first turn.

[OSIRIS]: I'll start off by activating "Godly Draw" Destroying 1 DIVINE monster or God in my hand, then i draw 3 cards. I destroy Slifer's Disciple.

[Mike]: New cards that came out? I don't recognize them.

[OSIRIS]: Ah theyre new God card retrains and Support. They aren't released to the public only people who are close to high up konami workers get them, or people who are high up konami workers.

[Mike]: Damn... That sucks.

[OSIRIS] Now due to the effect i draw 3 cards. Then i'll activate God Hand Impact, letting me add 1 "THE GOD OF OBELISK" or "Obelisk the Tormentor" from my Deck to my hand.

[OSIRIS] I then activate God Summon which lets me Special Summon 5 "Disciple" monsters from my Deck. I Special Summon 5 "Disciple" Monsters!

[OSIRIS] I then Tribute 3 of them... to summon THE GOD OF OBELISK!!

[OSIRIS] I activate... Obelisk's effect.

[OSIRIS] I Tribute 2 Monsters to raise Obelisk's ATK and DEF to INFINITY!!! Soul Cross.

[Mike] I... Surrender.

[OSIRIS] ...If you wish to defeat me, train for another one hundred years.

He had done it. He had won his first game at locals with Osiris.

And he goes on to win many more, All a repeat of this game, going first, activating God Hand Impact, adding obelisk, activating God Summon, normal summoning obelisk, activating obelisk's effect, until he wins the Locals. No one had survived long enough to witness obelisk's second effect, or his second God Card.

[Jessica] I.. Surrender...

[OSIRIS] If you wish to defeat me, train for another two hundred years!

[Dave] I surrender.

[OSIRIS] If you wish to defeat me... train for another three hundred years!

He then won a booster box and a structure deck of his choice that they had, he chose Darkwing Blast Booster Box and Albaz Strike SD.

With his crazy luck he was guaranteed to pull the necessary Kashtira cards to build his second Shadow Deck. And what he didnt have he could just manifest from Duelingbook. Obviously he needs Diablosis the Mind Hacker and Kashtira Ariseheart, Riseheart, Scareclaw, and Tearlaments.

The rest he could pull with his godlike luck. Who cares if Konami short prints shit when you have the luck of the gods and RNGesus is with you? Oh and you can literally MANIFEST cards.

He then left the locals after his internal monologing and went home.

------------------------<DIFFERENT POV>------------------------

[Manager] You're saying a literal egyptian god came in here to duel? And you're saying that he had the Millenium Eye from yugioh, and the Rinne Sharingan from Naruto?

[Desk Clerk] Yes. I even took a picture.

[Manager] Wha- that isnt photoshopped or AI made. Its a real photo. Holy shit. You just talked to a god and lived.

[Desk Clerk] Yeah, i know. And whats worse... Take a look at this footage from the shop's cameras.

[Manager] Holy shit. Did he just manifest a yugioh deck out of thin air behind his back?

[Manager] Fuck. He has the ability to create REAL custom cards. and whats worse? They look just like real ones.

[Desk Clerk] What should we do boss? Its not like we can stop him, plus he makes some pretty good custom cards. And hell, have you heard of Konami's Create a Card project? It kinda fits.

[Manager] Considering he created Anime Effect God cards... that's awesome. We shouldnt stop him. Not like we can.

TO BE CONTINUED

7