Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 6 – Osiris Coming Out of the Shadows
147 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you think the MC isnt horrible yet.. Look at the new tags for this story... Trust me, it gets worse... Who hurt the MC? Oh and did i mention he's a battle junkie? He's a battle junkie.

[PUBLIC CHAT]

[Rando 1] Did you hear? More and more users have been going missing lately... And get this, all of their profile pages? Where it would normally say Banned or Frozen it says DEAD.

[Rando 2] Someone's reenacting the shadow games lol.

[OSIRIS] Someone say... Shadow Game?

[OSIRIS] HehehehehaahhaAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA... I'm the person you're looking for.

[Randos 1 and 2] Crazy Person? Check. Talking about shadow games? check. Duel? Check.

[OSIRIS] Fine. I'll take you two on one. One being me.

[Randos 1 and 2] But how? tag duels are 2 on 2.

{SYSTEM} DUEL ACCEPTED. GENERATING SHADOW GAME DUEL MODE: ENGAGE...

[Randos 1 and 2] What the fuck??

S H A D O W   G A M E

 

DUEL!

 

[OSIRIS] I'll go first!

 

Osiris's Starting hand:

Spoiler

God Hand Impact!!, God Summon, Godly Draw, God's Disciple, Obelisk's Disciple

[collapse]

 

[OSIRIS] I'll start off by activating Godly Draw!

[Rando 1] Negated. I activate the hand trap Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring!

[OSIRIS] You fool! I was baiting out your handtrap!

[Rando 1] How would you know i had a handtrap??

[OSIRIS] Simple. I have the Millennium Eye in real life!

[Randos 1 and 2] WHAT???

[OSIRIS] And after you two lose this duel, you both are going to face a Penalty Game, facing a similar fate to the rest!

[OSIRIS] HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

[Randos 1 and 2] ...Crazy Person.

[OSIRIS] WHAT WAS THAT??

[Randos 1 and 2] ...Nothing.

[OSIRIS] Anyways, continuing my turn, i activate God Summon letting me Special Summon up to 5 "Disciple" monsters from my Deck!

Then i activate God Hand Impact letting me add 1 "THE GOD OF OBELISK" or "Obelisk the Tormentor" from my Deck to my hand.

Then i Tribute 3 monsters to Summon it! Then i Tribute 2 monsters to activate Obelisk's effect. Cross Soul.

Obelisks ATK and DEF raise to INFINITY!!

It's over. Surrender. Unless you want to take real damage by Obelisk's Attack? And the worst part is it wont even kill you. You'll be in screaming agony for the rest of your miserable life. You'll go insane. It's either the Penalty Game or that.

[Randos 1 and 2] We... Surrender.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

4