Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 7 – Collapse of Heart ~ MIND CRUSH
169 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Randos 1 and 2] We... Surrender.

[OSIRIS] Good. Now... Today I'm feeling really evil.

[Randos 1 and 2] W-what are you going to do to us...

Osiris then stretched out his palm into five fingers and said...

"COLLAPSE OF HEART ~ MINDO CRUSH!!!"

Immediately, Randos 1 and 2 were dead.

Tomorrow on the news he saw something not so surprising.

[News Reporter] This just in, There has been a series of hospitalizations and murders related to the popular Yugioh Trading Card Game simulator, Duelingbook. A reported player on this platform named Osiris deems himself a god, and has been hospitalizing users on the platform left and right through unknown means. Whats worse is, when they die after being put into a coma through unknown means... Their status on duelingbook updates to Dead, where banned or frozen would normally be. We have contacted Konami and they say he has participated in a tournament. He used a DIVINE attribute deck with cards never before seen. His first name is Evil his middle is God and his last is Osiris. Clearly a alias. The question is: Who is Osiris really?

[OSIRIS] Fools. If they knew my true power, the world's structure would immediately crumble. And we cant have that now can we? I need to do that.

[Attōtekina Yami] Ah that mask gets stuffy sometimes. But it feels so good to release my inner sadistic and chuuni side.

[Attōtekina Yami] Guess i'll check the group chat.

-------------------------------=<-------->=--------------------------------

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] logged on.

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] How is everyone doing?

[IsekaiCheatSummoner] Ah! So youre the Owner. Wait, "Evil"? Please dont tell me you use the Crimson Pact...

[IsekaiCheatMagician] ^ Yeah I'm hoping we don't have to come over and obliterate you..

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] ^ Not like you could, try me, and i don't use the crimson pact. It is exclusive to your world. I can cause illusions, read minds, send people into comas, and kill people tho :D

[AtemThePharaoh] Please dont tell me i have to Mind Crush you, Yami the Owner....

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] First of all, i go by Osiris now, second its not like you could beat me in a shadow game, considering you could barely handle Pegasus's Millenium Eye at Duelist Kingdom, which i now have, plus YOUR draw manipulation bullshit is in MY shop, so i could easily beat you, considering your lesser form. Third of all, if you did beat me, you would die trying to mind crush me, as i have MY mind crush saved in my Rinne Sharingan, which my mind crush can kill if i want it to. So yeah, you would die trying. L + Ratio + Not happening.

[AtemThePharaoh] Duly... noted...

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] Oh and did i mention i can trap peoples souls in blank Yugioh cards? Yeah, as soon as i commision the Soul Prison cards on Schmetsy and add some ancient egyptian magic from my Millennium Eye to them.

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] And im thinking of making a real Chaos Duel Disk, and real duel disks (yes i would be open to marketing them, a necessary evil known as CAPITALISM) and a real version of The Seal of Orichalcos and its upgrades, with the souls gathered leading directly to my System Shop. Oh and im thinking of making The Seal and it's upgraded forms not affect me at all when the duel is over. :P

[AtemThePharaoh] You fiend!

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] And there's nothing you can do to stop me.

[IsekaiCheatSummoner] Damn you make the people using the Crimson Pact look like playground bullies.

[IsekaiCheatMagician] ^

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] I know right? :D

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] Also you all better still help me or i'll figure out a way to your world and kill you :P

[AtemThePharaoh] Damn it...

[AtemThePharaoh] Well i guess i can give you some tips...

Osiris then got some tips from Atem then logged off of the dimensional chat.

Then he went to the shop after grinding more souls for a LONG while.


SHOP      SOULS: 42

Guaranteed Stand Arrow - 3 souls

Stand Reset Arrow - 3 souls

Stand Storage - 10 souls

Complete Persona Compendium Free Summon - 20 souls

Velvet Room Access Persona Manip - 10 souls

Guaranteed Requiem Arrow - 15 souls

Dio's Diary: Made In Heaven and C-Moon Upgrade - 10 souls per: instantaneous one use item

Ability to Manifest Infinity Ninja Headband: Access to all Jutsu - 19 souls

Chakra Coil - 10 souls

All of Sakuya Izayoi's Powers, Spells and Abilities - 20 souls

Atem's Draw Manipulation and Card Creation Ability - 10 souls

Summon Dueling Equipment (Chaos, Battle City, GX, Darkness Duel Wings, Yubel Disks, Supreme King Jaden Disk, Arc-V Disks, Duel Runners, Duel Gazers, VRAINS Duel Disks) - 5 souls

Quantum Cube and the Power of the Plana - 5 souls

He decided to get the Quantum Cube, the Summon Dueling Equipment Skill, Atem's draw manipulation, and all of Sakuya's Powers, Spells, and Abilities. Leaving two souls for later.

He then felt immense power surging through him.

He then tried summoning Darkness's wings/Duel Disk from the anime, and it worked. Osiris now had a set of wings he could materialize at will.

And then he tried flying. He went out onto his balcony, stopped time, and started flying. He was exploring the world for months, years even. Oh and he also pulled everyone in the world's pants down except him. That day was referred worldwide as "Pants Day".

And then he went back to his balcony and back inside. He decided to check his mail.

A letter. From Konami.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

4