Season 1 [Origin]: Interlude 2 – Overlord of Death
119 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Keep in mind this takes place after Season 4 of the Anime, diverging from the main Overlord timeline, so due to the butterfly effect, Anything that happens after season 4's ending in the anime, on the LN WN or Manga is not canon to this fanfic, and will have differing events. Considering I'm an anime only watcher for Overlord so far. I have considered reading the manga or the WN though. There might be MAJOR spoilers for Overlord's Anime, so dont read this chapter if you have not watched all of Overlord's anime, I, II, III , and IV.

Ainz had just returned to Nazarick after destroying the Re-Estize Kingdom and it's king, and having what was left of the kingdom swear loyalty to him.

He was sitting in his throne all menacingly, when he noticed something new.

There's a button on my HUD again?

This was very strange, considering after he came to this new world, his Yggdrasil HUD was missing.

He thought of clicking it, and it opened up a menu.

In the window name it said "System's Dimensional Chat".

'Great, MORE outside forces interfering! I think i've had enough of gods for my two lifetimes...'

'But hey if i can use it to chat with other people not in this world, I'm happy.'


[OverlordOfDeath] Joined the chat!

[GermanNonsense] Joined the chat!

[AinzObsesser] Joined the chat!

[HamonMaster] Joined the chat!

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] Logged on!

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] Ah, new members. From your names im guessing... Ainz Ooal Gown/Momonga, Pandora's Actor, Albedo: Leader of the Floor Guardians, and either Lisa Lisa, Will Zeppeli, or Caesar Zeppeli.

[OverlordOfDeath] How do you know that?

[Evil God Osiris the Owner] Simple. I'm a person who managed to achieve godhood. Not the god who brought you into this chat though. That was the System. I also happen to be the admin and owner of this chat. Not the person who set it up. I have a feeling you and i will get along very, very well, Suzuki Satoru.

[OverlordOfDeath] Wha-

[AinzObsesser] My lord, is this an upgrade of the Message spell?

[OverlordOfDeath] No. It is not one of our spells. It is a god's power, bestowed onto us. One even greater than the Supreme Beings.

[AinzObsesser] Logged off.

[GermanNonsense] ...I need to manage the Treasury.

[GermanNonsense] Logged off.

Ainz and Osiris then began chatting, and immediately became evil friends.

TO BE CONTINUED

4