Season 1 [Origin]: Chapter 10 – Genderbent Succubus Death God, Yami Grapha (18+ Chapter, includes Erotic Scene)
393 11 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami Grapha then woke up. He was on the floor of his messy apartment. Note to self: Clean apartment using Sakuya's maid skills, and get new house after winning nationals. His chest was heavy, first of all. So i guess he wasnt a "he" anymore. She was a she. The damned duel spirit was right about the genderbending. She was dressed in a cloak with holes for her wings and tail, and a bra and panties under the cloak. It felt.. very weird to wear a bra and panties. For one, she wasnt used to her breasts yet, so why would she be used to a bra? Second, the panties were actually lingerie, and they were barely covering her. Of course that damned duel spirit picked-

[GRAPHA] I can hear you, you know. Dont forget i am in your head too. I can also see your memories. Very painful past. Who hurt you???

[Yami] Oops. Also, please dont look into my past.

[GRAPHA] Even if I'm a god of death, i still have feelings, you know? Also enjoy your new body. It took work to alter yours and make it. Even if youre not used to the body yet, you should still enjoy yourself- What am i saying i'm being too figurative... What i mean is: TRY MASTURBATING! Futanaris are very lucky, as they have two parts to masturbate with. Double the pleasure.

[Yami] Alright, finnneee, i'll enjoy myself.

So Yami Grapha tried moving her tail. Then she opened the end of the tail up. the end of the tail was shaped like a heart.Then she tried touching the inside of her tail.

[Yami Grapha] MMph-- Oh yeah that feels good.

Then she unmaterialized her cloak and took off her panties. She then curved the open tail to her futanari dick. She wrapped her open tail around her dick, and immediately it began sucking her dick. She then got hard, and her pussy started leaking precum. She then started fingering her pussy, twirling it around pushing it further and further in.

It would be even better if she owned a vibrator. Note to self get that later.

She then willed the tail to suck harder. And so it did.

[Yami Grapha] MMMMMphhhhhhhhnjhfcecf cf nd

[Yami Grapha] AHhnnnnnn

She then burst a load into her tail. And it felt so good.

[Yami Grapha] AHHHHnnnnnnnnnnn

She then found that she still had the capacity to cum more. Seeing as the process of her tail sucking it went back into her, she could in theory masturbate forever.

And so her mind broke after a few more cumming sessions and she passed out.

Note to self: FIND INCREASED MENTAL CAPACITY in the System Shop.

She then woke up, wet in the pussy with her tail having let go after that.  She then took a cold shower.

Was that what being in heat felt like? Not gonna lie, best feeling ever.

If this was what masturbation felt like, how good would sex feel for her?

After the cold shower she grinded more for souls on DB. Obviously using her new deck.

Then she visited the System Shop.

But what shocked her was there was a message from the System before she entered the shop.

[SYSTEM GOD ALICE] Hi. I am the System God Alice. Congratulations on your ascension to Godhood! I asked Grapha to facilitate your ascension, considering you were already planning on building a Dark World Deck, plus he's the biggest weeb out of all the Duel Spirits, so it kinda fits. Considering your love of anime~ Who imagined a god of death would be interested in human culture? Love, Alice.

Then the System Shop appeared, with some new items.

 

System Shop

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.    SOULS: 86


 

Guaranteed Stand Arrow - 3 souls

Guaranteed Admin/Unobtainable Arrow > 10 souls

Guaranteed Stand Reset Rokakaka Fruit - 3 souls

Dio's Diary: Evolve WS > CM > MIH, Evolve TW > TWOH, Evolve STP > STPOH - 10 Souls

Guaranteed Requiem Arrow - 15 souls

Stand Storage - 10 souls

Complete Persona Compendium Free Summon - 20 souls

Velvet Room Access Persona Manip - 10 souls

Ability to Manifest Infinity Ninja Headband: Access to all Jutsu - 19 souls

Sasuke's Mangekyou Rinnegan Sharingan - 0 souls

Full Power Welsh Dragon Boosted Gear - 10 souls

Full Power Vanishing Dragon Dividing Gear - 10 souls

She chose to get 2 normal stand arrows, 7 admin stand arrows, stand storage, and Sasuke's Mangekyou Rinnegan Sharingan.

Immediately she felt immense pain. Then it stopped. She went to look in a mirror, and noticed that her Rinne Sharingan was missing and the Mangekyou replaced it. Also she noticed the stand arrows on the floor. She picked them up and tucked them away.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

5