Season 2 [The Beginning]: Chapter 13 – NATIONALS (Part 3)
75 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami had made it to the top 8. Quite a miracle. Farfa and Bird Up must have bricked hard if they couldnt out her board. Hence why she redid her Extra Deck to add more disruptions. Plus, Her main deck sucked. So she needed to fix that.

So she did. She obviously ditched Deuteros and Tritos, (she threw them on the table and left them there, forgetting they were cards with real magic foreshadowing) since they were cool and all, but Atems Draw ability used her mana, while considerably large, wasnt infinite. Rest fixes that. So she wanted to remove the brickyness of her deck.

Once she was done editing her Deck, she went to her next matchup.

[RevzCards] Lets do this. If you arent playing by a banlist, we can do that too. Konami has allowed your shenanigans for long enough.

DUEL!

[RevzCards] I'll go first.

I'll start off by activating cynet mining, sending crusadia maximus to add Formud Skipper, normal summoning it and activating its effect, revealing crusadia spatha and then link into magius, special arborea to its link, make halq, special parallel exceed, special another parallel exceed from deck, use both of the parallel exceeds to make raffleflesia, special draco to halqs link, link into elpy, activate world legacy guarddragon, special draco, make pisty, special brotaur, make striker dragon add boot sector, add collapserpent use striker, collapserpent, halq and elpy to make saryuja, add wyverburster, acti foolish, send galactic spiral, special wyverburster, special galactic spiral, make hope harbinger using wyverburster and spiral, special tracer, send pisty and savage to make hieratic spheres, acti quick launch to special rocket synchron from deck, use brotaur and rocket synch to make union carrier special silverrokket, synch 8 savage, equip saryuja for 4 counters, equip dragon buster destruction sword.

GG?

[YAMI GRAPHA] GG...

[Announcer] And that is the handshake! Yami Grapha's reign of terror comes to an end at top 8.

[RevsCards] Your winstreak had to come to an end eventually. Better luck next year. But hey Konami did say they were interested in those real duel disks you have. Partner company, perhaps?

[YAMI GRAPHA] Whatever.

She then leaves and notices konami officials and news people/journalists clamouring trying to get to her.

[Multiple news people/journalists] Are you happy you made it to Top 8? Are you trans, considering you turned from male to female? What can we expect from Yami Grapha in the future? Will you be taking konami's offer and starting a partner company?

[Konami Officials] Will you be taking our offer to start a partner company?

[YAMI GRAPHA] Gimme... some damn..... S P A C E ! !

Her aura she was supressing then flared out intimidating everyone present there, except the konami officials.

[News/Journalists] Eep!

[Konami Officials] ...

[YAMI GRAPHA] Yes: upset i didnt get further though, Kinda???, i got genderbent. Great things. Evil things. And yes.

[Konami Officials] Great! Just sign here, to gain a high spot in Konami, and we'll create a partner company later.

[YAMI GRAPHA] Reading.... Nothing too bad. Signing..... And cool!

[Konami Officials] Great!

[YAMI GRAPHA] OK. I'm going now.

Yami then pulls a card out from her cloak pocket. a card most of you know from the arc-v anime.

[YAMI GRAPHA] I activate Violet Flash!!

Immediately a violet light shines, and then shes gone.

[Konami Officials] What the..? Was that...?

The journalists immediately posted this on video sharing sites throughout the world.

The news filmed it on live tv.

The world was going to change as we knew it.

Announcement
Sorry for the late update! I was waiting on the new art of yami grapha for the cover. I asked a artist i knew to make it.
2