Season 3 [Into The Yamiverse: Ragnarok]: Chapter 15 – Godly Domain (Part 1)
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After THAT conversation and making more copies of violet flash and duel disks and dropping them off at Konami's US headquarters...

She decided she wanted to visit another world. Most likely the High School DXD world.

But in order to have some recognition there, she needed a Sacred Gear. So she's getting two.

Through her system shop of course, but in order to get that she needed more souls. So back to grinding! :P

After obliterating a few more chumps with Obelisk...

She had 20 Souls.

[Yami] Open System Shop.

System Shop

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.    SOULS: 20

 

Guaranteed Stand Reset Rokakaka Fruit - 3 souls

Dio's Diary: Evolve WS > CM > MIH, Evolve TW > TWOH, Evolve STP > STPOH - 10 Souls

Guaranteed Requiem Arrow - 15 souls

Complete Persona Compendium Free Summon - 20 souls

Velvet Room Access Persona Manip - 10 souls

Ability to Manifest Infinity Ninja Headband: Access to all Jutsu - 19 souls

Full Power Welsh Dragon Boosted Gear - 10 souls

Full Power Vanishing Dragon Dividing Gear - 10 souls

Godly Domain [Succubuses, incubuses, demons to rule over, monster girls, demihuman people, a palace, Dark World monsters, maids and butlers included!] - 20 souls

 

 

 

Right after she grinds another 20 souls for that godly domain.


2 H O U R S L A T E R


She then got the Godly Domain skill, and both Sacred Gears.

But its a little later in the day now, around 4:30 PM.

Then a window popped up in front of her.

-----[System Notice]-----

You have acquired the Extra Skill - Godly Domain and now have met conditions for Evolution.

Evolution to Race: Succubus Death Daeva confirmed.

Combining skills into the Ultimate Skills:

Mirrorjade, Lord of Duel Spirits, Lilith, Lord of Seduction, Merlin, Lord of Magic, and Benkei, Lord of Power.

Acquiring final skills Great Sage, Ultraspeed Regeneration, Thermal Fluctuation Nullification, Pain Nullification.

Evolution Starting...

-----[-----------------]-----

Then the same intense pain from when Yami became a god came back. And then she felt powerful. First off she no longer needed her wings to fly. She could just straight up Creative mode fly.

Second of all, she felt more connected to her magic and skills. Probably due to Merlin, Lord of Magic.

Third of all her skin is blueish gray now and is immaculate. Before her skin was deep blue.

And her hair is now purple colored, with white streaks. Without any dye.

Finally, her eyes are red now.

Then she decided to talk to her new buddies.

[Yami] Ddraig? Albion? I know youre here.

[Ddraig and Albion] MY LIFE IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEE

[Yami] Oh i see Grapha and Great Sage updated you on the situation already in my soul. Well, yeah, i guess thats true, considering it is originally a work of fiction. But hey! due to the Multiverse theory, Your world actually DOES exist. And i have a way to get to it.

[Ddraig] Then how?

[Yami] With a magic playing card.

[Ddraig] What the-

[Yami] I know, i know, it sounds crazy. And it is. But first i need to go to my kingdom. Yes my kingdom. From what i can tell about the skill anyways.

[Yami] Godly Domain.


Immediately, she found herself in front of a palace/castle/mansion. In the middle of a futuristic city.

She opened the doors, and....

[Everyone] Welcome home Kami-dono!!

Immediately she was shocked. She hadnt felt this happy since her parents and sister were alive. Having someone to welcome you home really hits hard when there normally isnt someone.

So yeah, she was happy.

TO BE CONTINUED

0