#3: Three Bonds for the Price of One
264 9 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Apparently those that have made it to the Third chapter are Legends? That is what I hear.

“About that Failure, me and Gory talked about yesterday.”

“What about her?"

“I want you to have her.”

“Must I? She can’t even speak?”

“But she’s strong. Tier 20, and capable of protecting you from a lot, she can also carry you on her back to due her size and she will listen to your every command, every sexual favor you can possible imagine, she’ll do it. She is also very capable of taking down opponents, as she has been taught form a young age how to fight with her body both in the air and on the ground. Her talons are particularly deadly because of her Steel Aspect. I am willing to even give you money for you to have her. Hear me out.”

“I’m all ears.” It felt somehow, like I had Felric by the balls. I begun walking around the floor, listening.

“People can’t know I have a failed product. She, is a hidden project of mine. A Gamble. If you take her, we’ll cut ties, and you shall have a Guai, with the money to get yourself an inn, some weapons, and armor. The breeder can think she died in a mission for all I care, her parents can produce another Unique Guai, they have strong genes. All you have to do is get her off my hands, and claim you found her somewhere, wherever.”

I suddenly stopped paying attention to him. So far, this floor was interesting in that the pervertedness other Guai had shone was toned down, it had become more sensual. But then, I chanced upon an archway, inside of which two Guai sat, facing each other, caught in a glaring match. They did not pay me any attention, but somehow they struck a chord with me. I felt the need to talk with them. So I walked up to them.

One was a mix between feline and lupine, with a wild head of hair that reached to her back, a pointy, cat like, nose, a small mouth. She had fur on her chest, and below her shoulders, on her armpits running down to her ribs. She was dressed in torn and worn leather, and her arms were filled with cuts, they looked terrifyingly strong and hardy. She was packing muscle, that much I could tell. She had dark skin, tan more like, and her eyes were the color of honey.

On the other side was a princess, she had light gray skin, with eyes of pure emerald, no white at all. They caught onto what little light there was in the room and reflected it back, green, like candles. She had platinum hair that reached her ankles and bunched up like silk cloth on the ground. She was looked lithe, if not for her massive knockers, and tall as well, just shorter than me and her cage-mate. She had two long ears wrapped towards the back of her head from which two black antennae stuck out.

Both of them, somehow felt just right. They looked hurt, they were angry, yet they were civil about it.

"I see you have paid particular attention to these two, Sir." Came a clerk to me, it was a woman as tall as my knee, with a wide waist, hair trapped into two pig tails, puffy still, and two flat feet with webs between each finger. Despite it all she had a charming smile, and a mature charm about her. Either I was more kinky than I thought, or I was simply open minded. "I'll inform you already that because of special circumstances, they are on sale, buy one get the other as well. The Price is set to a very low 1500 Confederation Coins. For the Emerald Princess herself, that is basically atrocious.”

“Emerald Princess? Is this any good Felric?" I turned to my main guy and found a dark thunder in his eyes, he stared at the clerk like he was about to eat her.

He shook his head and snapped out of it, suddenly I felt a pressure lift from my chest. His eyes went hazy for a bit and he seemed to focus on something else, before long he was back to us with a smile. “It’s all yours Andras, I promised a great deal and I’m about to deliver.

‘He’s planning something. Eh~ I’ve gone and got myself a Steal, who cares?’

 

******************

I was now in a different room, access to which was restricted for all but myself. A hole had opened in the wall after some magical stone rearrangement. Felric had stayed outside this room, the clerk had forbidden his entry. He took out the cash coin, and forked it over. I gloated a bit, about to have to very sexy, very well endowed women bonded to me.

I stood in front of an altar in a circular room, everything was dark but the altar itself, upon which light shone from a single source straight above, and it gave a holy atmosphere to the ceremony, not unlike what a wedding would be once upon a time, in some Gothic church.

Across from me stood the two Guai, close to one another and unable to focus on the ceremony that was about to happen, for they were staring daggers into each other. We waited for the Clerk to get a chair for herself to stand on. She had left fuming that some intern must have moved it again. The problems of being short.

The two women before me were something special. Their more animalistic features, and the clear non human parts did not detract from their toned muscles, their perfect forms, their straight posture. One had a pair of knockers as big as my head each, and the other had a dump truck that if backed up would knock anyone to the floor. Her thighs as well, were no joke, they could crush stones let alone watermelons. Both held beauty in their own way, and I was happy to have them.

"Hello you two, happy to meet you. I am Andras, and I'll be in your care for the foreseeable future."

"I am Ingrid." Spoke the furred, dark skinned, Guai. "I am a Guai of two Aspects, Fighting and Smithing. Both of which Belong to the Body Typing."

"I am Mara, I am a Guai of Two Aspects, and Dual Typing. Aspect of the Wind, and Aspect of Foresight. I thus have the Nature, and Mental Typings."

"That's a great introduction, but it doesn't mean much to me. I am from a different realm, its complicated but Felric owes me one. I know nothing, treat me like a kid. My past is complicated, but I have no registered parent, nor a partner, I just quit my job essentially, and I have a dream." I continued. It felt like they would need much more than a nudge to open up to me.

"What about you? I wanted Guai that could speak specifically for this kind of stuff. With those other Guai, they would have rather jumped my bones and wrung me dry than talk things out.” I added and what I got was total silence. Though, thankfully it broke soon.

"That explains this smell you have about you." Spoke Ingrid. She leaned in closer and bit her bottom lip. "You're a pure blooded Human, aren't you?"

"I guess you could say that. There is no Mana, or Magic, or Monsters, or Guai in my world. We call ourselves Humans, but that doesn't mean we are the same."

"Well, we aren’t. But Humans is human, and my body has evolved to Crave for you, I just have the Intelligence and clarity of mind to not act upon it... Unless you want me to?" She continued and placed her elbows on the altar to support her head. Her small breasts showed, squished as they were, from inside her armor and her ass in tight black leather pants rose to the occasion.

"Tch." Mara made her disapproval known.

"You don't like me touching the Altar do you?" Ingrid turned around, still putting her weight on the stated Altar. It looked old, and it was probably magical. I knew nothing about such artifacts, but I also wouldn’t want my hands anywhere near it.

"I do not. If I am to be bound to this... Man, for the rest of my life, and be forced to follow his every whim like a Slave, then I'd rather at least the process with which my life becomes forfeit, to be clean and proper. A last moment of Noblesse, something to look back upon with delight. Some cleanliness wouldn't hurt you either, you wet furball."

Ingrid ground her teeth and grumbled like a dog at the provocation. She bumped into Mara’s bountiful chest, the two locked eyes. "Don't you falter now. If this much is enough to break that mask of yours then you ought take it all down. Kill me and see how you end up. You’re but a child, you hold a grudge because you bought into his lies.” Mara continued, not a inkling of fear on her face, the two clearly had a history.

Ingrid’s eyes turned sharp, feline, and the core turned into a small slit, the honey of her eyes expanded and filled them hole, it was flowing in waves, her muscles flexed and her bones creaked, power oozed out from her. I could feel it pushing me back.

"You two, please." I called out. They seemed to come to their senses and took a step back each to separate from one another. Mara bowed down, giving me full view of everything, even a pair of pink peaks. She of course wore no bra under that loose glimmering, silver fabric that hanged off two thin straps from her shoulders. Meanwhile Ingrid turned her nose up and away. Yet she did not place her arms on the Altar nor did she try to flirt with me any longer.

“Well, despite your differences, I hope you two take care of me. I am weak, and I don’t know anything about this world. I hope we have a fruitful partnership. If eventually I can protect myself, and you want to leave, I won’t hold you back. If that is even possible. Can I break the Bond?”

Before my question could be answered, the clerk was back. She brought her stool and stood on it, and she stretched out her hands and I felt magic for the first time pour out of her. It was so dense even I could see it, golden orange in color it moved like liquid yet as if alive it seemed to play about much to the Clerk's annoyance. She clenched her teeth and put the playful magic in order. Chain links formed one after another and quickly, two chains with sharp end formed. They poised themselves and sprang out at us.

I felt a rush of energy spread through me. At first it hurt, my head went fuzzy and my eyesight blurred to black dots. I held onto the altar and nearly fell despite that. "What's happening?"

"You're awakening." The clerk responded. Her eyes turned around, to show me golden lightning flash about them. She pushed even more energy forward, she floated off the chair, the two Guai both moaned suddenly, collapsing over the altar, they grew hot, I could tell, wetness trickled down their thighs, saliva to their chins and chests. They crawled atop the altar to my side, yet it held them in place. It moved in rubber ways to wrap around them and bind them down. Their moans grew more intense, but to me they seemed far away compared to everything else that was happening.

I suddenly saw color that I never had before, shades that I could not have differentiated, a world I was missing out on. Mana was everywhere around me, it was an ever changing palette that never remained the same as it interacted with other parts of itself, colors bloomed out, never blending, always creating.

Then came the Aether, I knew its name like a mother new her son, It was inside of me, like a grain of rice, if I looked closely I could see a well of thoughts and memories, my conscious being and all I've lived, bunched up in that minuscule grain. In the Clerk it was like a small puddle, now ruffled and rowdy, as a small trickle of Aether left her body to aid in her spells. In my two Guai it was different, like a combination of Aether and Mana tied together in special forms, like Seals, or unique signatures. Mara was a Winged praying mantis with a crown on its head, while Ingrid carried the mane and might of a lion on the body of a wolf. She roared at me in declaration.

I reached out to their cores and grabbed a hold of them. I didn’t even know how I did that. I suddenly felt part of their own feelings and nearly doubled over.

“Wait a minute.” The clerk suddenly said. “YOU’RE AWAKENING?!” She took to the sky and did a back flip. “This is bad. You can’t possibly bond with two Guai at once, you shouldn’t have enough slots!”

“I Don’t feel anything particularly weird.”

“Well. You’re about to.” Felric shouted from behind me. All four of us looked to him. Dramatic music played in my head as the wind picked up. He tossed the Guai he failed to train to his wishes to the ground behind me. She was hurt and bleeding. Broken.

“What are you doing here?” The Clerk shouted. “Guards!” Her Voice did not reach far. A bubble of wind caught it and made it echo in the chamber. Felric’s other Guai stood behind him, all of them capable of bending the wind to their whims. With the Clerk tied into the Ceremony she could do nothing as Felric thrust upon me an ultimatum.

“I will now break our bond. In her state, and with the way I shall do it. She’ll die if you don’t replace our bonds immediately. The choice is yours. Give me those two Guai, and take my failure, or let her die before your eyes like she had no worth. You’re no different from the rest of us Andras. Prove it. They’re just tools for you to use, a way to power.” He begun, I the chain itself in all its golden glory, stabbed into the Guai’s heart begin to pull out. She screamed. She slammed her head back, the floor cracked. “AAAH! FREY!” She squealed in pain, her wounds burst open and blood seeped into the pristine white stone.

This was a serious predicament I found myself in. But the choice was easy, I would save her life. I thought that and made to move, but some little voice inside of me took hold of the reigns and shouted aloud. ‘Why don’t I bond all three of them? Why should Felric be let to abuse his partner like this and go free? I say no to that!’

14