#16: The Journey to Soap Land (!)
154 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

I've decided that a (!) at the title of the chapter will mean that there is sex in the chapter but not the main focus of a chapter. I will put (Explicit) when the latter is the case. Enjoy

[collapse]

“Anh!” The young maid fell to the ground, her face hit the floor, her braided golden hair fell out of her white cotton hat. Her skirt was flipped over her head. {ZAP!} A hand print appeared, red and fresh on her jiggling buttocks. She bit down on her hat to muffle her screams as her Young master played with her clitoris with expert speed and technique.

He cast a large shadow over her, in the hot and humid wagon, pulled along by four horses. Jil took his dick and and slathered it up and down her wet lips. He spat on it and put a thumb up the maid’s ass. He shook it around violently.

“NG! Young Ma-! NHhnh~… STer. Please not in my ass..” She whined amidst her moans.

“You like it, slut, sit still and let me do my work. It’s all for your shake.” He went even harder. The Maid’s screams, brought on by the edging would resound for minutes in the silent forest path. No matter how far I got, I could hear everything happening there. It had been an evening and a night since we took off, the cliff side of Pristine City was well within view. Jil had not stopped fucking that maid, with only a few breaks, since the time we woke up after taking down camp. We had left in the late evening and thus hadn’t made much progress before night fell, especially here, under the clouds gathered around the City of Marble.

“NUYAH!” She hollered, finally Jil had inserted his dick, plugging her aching hole and reaching her sloshing depths. Temesia came up behind me and bit my neck before caressing my crotch over my pants.

“Fuck mEEE!” The slutty maiden screamed and Temesia whispered. “Doesn’t it get you in the mood?” I faltered in my steps, but pushed her hand away. “Not now, danger could be everywhere. Not to mention, are we gonna do it while walking?” I turned around and kissed her before holding her neck back and biting on her nipples through the fabric of her black shirt. She had discarded her armor long ago. I had been unable to resist teasing her back.

“Ghm.” Ingrid brought me back down to the horrid reality that was the march with Jil as a client. Right about now the Maid was being pounded to the floor with savage strength and wild abandon. Jil did not play around. If he was to take a woman he did so for all she had.

I could hear the floorboards crack with every thrust. If I went close I could even make out the sloshing and smacking sounds of her wet pussy being ravaged. Her moans sent flocks of birds scurrying away. Every time he slapped her it made me lose focus. She went raving mad for his slaps, for his bites, for his kisses, for his pain. She took it all, all his desires and needs and all his kinks. Even as the baby started to cry from all the noise the two did not stop, nor did they care. “Take it all, you slut! Make me a Child!” The horses begun to whine as Jil turned it up a notch, and with a few final thrusts he dug deep into her canal and begun unleashing a torrent of cum straight to her womb, injecting her with his seed, not a care in the world.

“Stay there, stew in it.” I heard him say as he pulled up his pants and left the wagon. He jumped down and took a deep breath, stretching his half naked sweaty form, his shirt and coat nowhere to be seen. “What a nice day this is.” He held the baby in his arms and played with her till she went to sleep again.

I ignored him for now, only sending sideways glances to the child. ‘What horrible fate awaits her at the end of the journey. Do I want to know? Do I have to know? What does Erophili expect? What would my Guai want?’ I asked myself these questions for the umpteenth time. An answer did not come. I put it to the back of my mind. ‘If I’m meant to know, then I’ll learn.’ I decided, and at the correct timing as well, for the lurking danger finally decided to visit us.

In this slanted road we walked on, to the left was a craggy hill, no tree or bush lived on it, just rock and yellow grass, but to the right below us a deep forest grew, thick with mist, mushrooms and barbed vines, tall with dark wood and darker leaves, with red veins running across the palm sized foliage. From that bank of the road came a crunching sound.

I put a hand on the pommel of my sword. I called Temesia’s and Ingrid’s, who were nearby, attention. A low growl came as a warning, then the next moment a black figure jumped at me, hair standing on end, the cat like fiend yelped as I pulled out my sword and pointed it straight. The blade stabbed into her, and she retreated but she was not alone.

Two more sprung, I swiped at one but missed the other, Ingrid was there, she kicked the attacking cat monster, with two long blue fans, hard. One cat smashed into another and they both flew into a tree. I could hear their dying.

More kept coming, some spotted with yellow fur, others tall and thin, starving, with slick black fur that would have hidden them perfectly in the night. I steadied myself and slashed at one closest, it dodged and another lunged at me. Temesia’s tail pierced it through the skull. I stepped back, closer to my Guai.

Frey cried out and took flight before crashing to the ground near us in a cloud of dirt and silver dist. She spun and took care of a half a dozen monsters, easily with her enormous wingspan, clearing a circle as those Cats the size of dogs steered clear from her. I thanked her even as I twisted aside and let a cat fly above me. Mara was there, chopping it in half. It’s two sides fell to the ground with a wet, steaming, smack.

Alion’s Lili blew a gust and tore tens of them to the skies and back away from the Wagon. Jil jumped in and Thema, Eddie’s Guai released a plume of gray and pink smoke that sent all the cats that breathed it, either rampaging on each other, or to sleep.

The red demoness, Arin came through with a crowd control attack, the ground before me turned into lava and spilled over. Cats screamed upon making contact, their feet sizzled as they sunk into the thick liquid. I cut those closest to me, putting all my strength behind every swing of the blade. Ingrid protected me from any stray attack I missed while Temesia took control of the heat from the lava and pushed it away, charring fur and making the cats scatter back into the forest they came from. They had tried to surround us, but with the hill on one side, and only one side to approach they had failed.

The Cats soon stopped when from the foliage came a Guai, she had black skin, yellow eyes like needles, they pierced into me with hunger and lust. She yowled and called back her suicidal army. She had a necklace of bones dangling from her neck to above her crotch, she was completely naked, with dark nipples on her petite breasts, a thin waist, and small but strong legs. Her hair was cut short, with an intense curl. There was paint running up her arms and legs, twisting in her inner thighs and up her crotch to her belly, under and around her breasts and to her neck and face. She hissed at me, showing her fangs before retreating as well.

I cleaned my sword of blood and put it back in its seethe. “Should we give chase?” Nino asked.

“I doubt it. What if that’s her play? Our only job is to protect the Wagon, nothing more.” I said and went to get the horses back under control. We needed to be moving from all the dead and blood.

“Are you sure you don’t have a fifth slot? Maybe you should try capturing her.” Alison poked at me.

“I’m sure Alison. Thanks Lili for the help.” I ignored him and nodded at his Guai instead. With the horses settled down the Wagon rolled on forward.

I spent the next hour pondering on that fight. It felt almost like a dream. I still felt the resistance of flesh and bone on my hand, I smelled the shit and piss, the desperation. I could see the stains on my clothes. I also knew that I would have died many times over had I not been protected by all my Guai. I sent them a wave of gratitude. I knew I couldn’t expect to be an expert at fighting when I’ve done none of it in my life, especially at crowd combat, none the less this was another reality check. I opened my Status to seek some comfort.

Aether System
Name: Andras
Tier 1
Bonded Guai: 4/4
Titles: Otherworlder (3)
Perks:
Talents:

Attributes
Explosiveness: B (!)
Mass: C+
Dexterity: B- (!)
Tenacity: B
Proprioception: A+
Focus: B+ (!)
Intent: S+
Impact: B-

Bonded Guai
Ingrid: Body Type - Fighting, Smithing - Tier 4 - Bond: Budding Passion
Mara: Nature & Mental Type - Wind, Foresight - Tier 6 - Bond: Worried Acceptance
Frey: Earth & Body Type - Steel, Blood - Tier 20 - Bond: Awaiting Eagerly
Temesia: Destruction & Action Type - Pyromancy, Sharpness, Seduction - Tier 12 - Bond: Enamored

I noticed that not only had my Attributes increased, but I had even gained another Title. I decided to check it out.

Titles:

Otherworlder: You seem foreign and intriguing to other people of this Realm, if they have a chance to talk to you.

F - Rank Trainer: Allows mortals to recognize you as an awakened, and other trainers registered in the Guild as one of their own, upon looking at you.

4 Slot Newbie: Gives you a better handle at switching between bonds and a finer control over your messaging and way of communication than you’d otherwise have at such a beginner level. Other’s see you as one with potential, and as someone stronger than you Tier or Rank would suggest. You become tied a bit to the Legacy of other 4 Slot Legends in the eyes of outsiders.

The last title was not only interesting but a must have. I quickly switched out Otherworlder for it and felt a change in my bonds. The channels felt wider and deeper, I felt more able to control them, and to send imagery through them. The Guai noticed as well and begun to play with the bond. I got overwhelmed for a bit, drowned, in messages and feelings from three different sources, until they had their fun and stopped.

Hours passed in vigilant silence. Night had fallen over, we were now in flat clearing, the forest a bit away from us, to the left a calm meadow with blue grass that caught the many colors of the moon and shone in elegant fashion, the grass felt sticky running my fingers down it’s length and slick when I went back up, it was an interesting little thing, soft enough to sleep on, though I’d rather sleep in the Wagon, stuffy as it had been the first night, it felt safer. Apparently we were a a dozen miles away from joining the main road to the north and until then we could take it easy, according to Jil.

Though I saw nothing easy about having to be on the look out for Guai lead hordes of monsters. Those cats had been Night Fangs, weak, and starving. If something stronger storms us, who knows what kind of struggle that will be.

“Oh! That’s great news!” I heard Jil suddenly rejoice from within the wagon. I stopped braiding Temesia’s hair and stood as he jumped out the back. Once again he was sweating all over having just finished pounding his maid, a feast this man was having. I had to resort to playing with hair and stifling a boner because of him.

“What happened?”

“I got a message from the Auctioneer. I am a guest of Honor you see? Thank dear Father.” He sent a prayer to his dad with a wink over in Pristine city’s direction. “It will be packed. Full of people I tell you. There is not only Martial Hound on sale.” I felt a jolt in my brain. “But there will also be a Gran-Dun Clan Member up for sale! I was just informed! He tried to escape from Jail they said, last afternoon, hours before we took off! He is being sent over right now!” I snapped my head over to Alison whose eyes had turned into slits, his lip was bleeding down his chin, his fists pounded into the earth, he barely held himself together at JIl’s carefree, positive attitude.

“Why is that a Good thing for you? Do you want to buy him? Or the Hound?” I felt another spike of pain in my head, I turned to the bond it came from. Ingrid looked feral, her hair had stood on end and orange energy was gathering in her eyes, beating in sync with her furious heart. I sent her calming feelings, and told Temesia to hold her back if she tried to do anything.

“Buy? Buddy. I am there to sell! That Baby my fuck toy has been carrying with her is The Child of the Former S - Rank Trainer, and former count of Pristine City, Helmric Quaron’s blood. And a female at that. Sex may hold no value, but bloodline does. She will be an important asset to anyone that buys her. With her Mother dead and her father in prison, she has nowhere else to go. My House is doing a great service to her father, and her person, by selling her in this FairyCo Grand Bazaar, and not outright killing her for being one of his offspring. You get it?” Jil was riding on a high. He spoke more than he should, and only when he asked me the question to top off his monologue did he realize. “Damn, I said to much. Please act like you didn’t hear any of that people. Oh, I know. Here, I’ll give you a little reward, separate from the Quest Rewards. As a thank you, and shut-up money. It’s good being rich.”

He went back into the Wagon and brought out after a while a cleaned up Maid, and a coin purse. “Divide that up amongst you four, and take turns with this one, I’ll take care of the baby all night in her stead.” He winked at us and retreated with a yawn. He took the baby in his arms and closed the flaps of the Wagon before entering his own little furnished compartment with a single bed, and what other thing’s I did not know.

Only the night breeze, which chilled me to the bone, could be heard in the dark meadow, the ruffle of the grass and the choked cries of two people. Nino and Eddie took the bag of coins and split it in four but did not speak otherwise, they took the maid with them as well, to do what? I wasn’t interested. If I wanted sex I had it in Temesia. Right now though, Ingrid was crying and I needed to speak with her.

*******
Neither I, or Jil, could have known that the person whose baby daughter we were escorting to be sold off as a slave in a Grand Auction, had indeed escaped from prison and his whereabouts where unknown. Felric himself, for whom Alison was on this Quest, had helped facilitate his Escape through his own attempts, and an investigation was being undertaken to figure out if the two were tied in any way. FairyCo had unfortunately bought Felric from the guards who had captured him for a great sum of money, and he was already near the edge of Pristine County’s borders.

A Gran-Dun heir was to be sold as a slave by their hated enemies, FairyCo, and the Count of Blood has escaped his cell deep in the hard darkness of the Eternal Prison. What would he do now? Where would he go? Would he unleash another catastrophe upon the city? Another blood bath? Or would he take his captive daughter and leave? Who was to know. It was a sleepless night for the People of Pristine.

The Journey begins with some terrible news. The Plot thickens as a result. Also, did the way the sex scene was presented bother you? Would you like it if I edited it so that everything happened from Jil's or the Maid's perspective and then cut to Andras complaining?

3