Chapter 1
391 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know, I never thought that reincarnation would be this boring.

I was a normal company drone slave that worked nine hours a day for five days a week. However, all that changed one day when I was returning home from celebrating my friend's birthday when I saw a bright light.

I don't want to say that my death is a cliche death, but I died from being hit by a truck and reincarnated into a new world.

Sadly, I'm not reincarnated into a fantasy world but rather an alternate version of my previous one. How do I know that this world is an alternate world rather than time travel? Well, for one, the entertainment of this world is lacking.

The games, movies, music, and even the anime are different. I will not say they are not good, but I want to see my favorite anime!

Anyway, because this world is the same as my previous one with a small bit of difference, I can exploit my previous knowledge and become a billionaire from cryptocurrency. Bitcoin in this world grows even faster because of the Silk Road Drug Store.

Many people want to use the Silk Road to buy drugs in bulk, and because of that, the Bitcoin price skyrocketed even more than in my previous life. I managed to get six hundred thousand bitcoins from trading and mining.

I manage to buy it when it is at the lowest possible price. With that amount of Bitcoin, I become a billionaire without getting my identity known.

Other than Bitcoin, I also make sure to follow the other coins and buy them before their price goes up, like Ethereum. Because of this, I have billions of dollars in Bitcoin and billions of dollars in other cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin.

I use that money to go to college, something I did not do in the past, and enjoy life. However, there is only so far you can do before you get bored like me.

After graduation, I have been exploring the world from one country to another. From a cold country like Greenland to the hottest country on the planet like Mali. I have been doing what I want in this life, and I'm bored.

I wish that I'm reincarnated into a fantasy world. I know it will not be as comfortable as this one, but I want that sense of adventure.

I blink for a second when I feel a piece of paper hit my face. I frown a little as I'm inside my bedroom, and the window is closed. I opened the piece of paper and saw it was a note.

|Check your phone. Your wish has been granted.|

What? What with this paper?

I look at it ridiculously but decide to check my phone. I turn on my phone and see there is an unread notification on my phone. I press the notification, and suddenly an app I know I did not download appears, showing that I'm an admin of a chat group.

Wait. Is this some kind of Dimensional Chat Group?

I checked the group chat profile and noticed the name is 'Infinite Adventure Chat Group.' It is genuinely a dimensional chat group, like in the novel. I can see four more options inside the group chat profile: [Shop], [Quest], [Visit], and [Gacha].

I open them one by one and learn what their function is. After ten minutes of exploring, I learn what their function is.

[Shop] is like its name implies. It sells many kinds of things and even lets you sell something. The [Shop] takes only a currency called [Points]. Speaking of [Points], I can get them from the [Gacha] section.

[Gacha] is like the name implies; it lets me do a gacha. There are three types of gachas in this section. The first is a daily sign-in where I will get random points to spend in the [Shop]. The second one is called Common-Spin, which lets me get mundane skills or items. The last one is Premium-Spin which gives me supernatural skills and items.

[Quest] is another thing that can grant me [Points]. I can complete a quest and get [Points] or a Gacha Ticket to do some spin in the [Gacha] section. This is the simple one.

[Visit] is the last one and another simple one. This section let me visit the other member's world after spending some [Points].

I blink for a second when I see a red bubble appear on top of the [Quest] section. I press them and see two missions are done and ready to be claimed. The first is about me reading everything needed, and the second is for me to spin my daily sign-in.

I click the claim button and see my points increase to 1250 points, and I get one Common-Spin Ticket—five hundred for each quest and two hundred and fifty from my daily sign-in.

I quickly go to the [Gacha] and press the spin button to use my ticket. I can see many words start spinning for a few seconds before it stops.

|Congratulations, you get [Software Mastery (Grand Master)] skills!|

I grunt a little as a rush of knowledge gets inside of me. After the knowledge is done, I blink for a second as the chat gives me genuine knowledge. I've been a Software Engineer in my past life (Self-Learn) and now (College Degree), and all the knowledge I just got is advanced stuff.

I smile a little and see another red bubble appear above the [Quest] section. I press the [Quest] button and see another quest appear.

=||=

|Use your new power!| |Local Quest|

{You get a new skill! Use your skill to make something, and ensure at least a hundred people use it.}

[Reward: 50 Points]

[Bonus Reward: 50 Points (500 users)]

[Bonus Reward: 100 Points (1500 Users)]

~//~

|New Member!| |Public Quest|

{The Chat Room is a little bit empty, don't you think? Finish this, and you will get one member! Complete ten [Local Quest] to complete this mission!}

[Reward: One Chat Member and 100 Points]

=||=

I only have one quest, and the second one demands me to complete ten of them. Does that mean another quest will appear once I complete the first one? Hmmmm, it looks like I need to complete it to see.

What kind of thing can I do to get 1500 people to use the program I make?

I have a few ideas, but I need to see if there is something that can help me. I scroll the [Shop] and smile when I see the skill I need.

"[Game Artist (Intermediate)] and [Sound Design(Intermediate) for a thousand and one hundred fifty points. I think that will do, and I have one hundred points left."

I press the buy button, and suddenly an even worse headache than before appears. I clutch my head for a few seconds before the pain disappears slowly. I smile a little at the knowledge I get. [Game Artist] skill involves drawing 2D and 3D models for a game. I can buy [Drawing] skills for a lower price, but I will not risk wasting my points.

And I make the right choices.

[Sound Designer], on the other hand, is the evolved version of [Musician]. It lets me play many kinds of instruments, design sounds using my computer, and even make an instrument using weird items. This is why it cost me six hundred and fifty points.

Other than it is in its evolved form, it is in the [Intermediate] class. The class goes like this: [Beginner], [Elementary], [Journeyman], [Intermediate], [Advanced], [Master], and [Grand Master].

There are more classes about [Grand Master], but above them is considered supernatural as it is alien in nature, or at least that I learn after learning a skill that reaches [Grand Master]. The skill I get from the gacha is already at max level. That means the [Software Master] is already at the peak [Grand Master], and the chat room gives me a notice that I can grow it, but it will be at the supernatural level instead of common.

I shake my head and walk to my computer. I have a game to make and already know what kind of game I need to make. One of the games I miss the most, but this world did not have it. I want to make [Harvest Moon].

20