Chapter 6
288 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Software {Tinker} (Saint)] is truly a powerful ability. Other than your regular creating basic level app and other software, this ability lets me create an advanced AI. Currently, I have two types of AI on my computer.

It cost me three thousand and a hundred points to buy this skill even though it was only an upgraded version of the current one, and I'm glad to buy this. The reason? It helps me in taking care of my new business, Game Developer.

I can make an AI that cares for the game I publish. There are three main AIs that are not sentient but powerful enough to help me. The first one is called the Architect. This AI can create something for my game. This AI is the one creating the program.

My second AI is called Creator. This AI is the one creating the storyline, music, and even voice lines for all of my NPC. This AI will take many voice actors' voices and create a new voice line. However, after thinking for a moment, I decided not to do that. The question of who is the voice actor I hire will be a problem.

Because of this, I decided only to tell the AI to create background, opening, and ending music.

Besides music, this AI can also create a 3d model or any kind of art. Because of this, my previous purchase. I'm a little bit salty, but what can you do?

These two AI alone manage to make three expansions for the Harvest Moon game that I will release soon, one of them.

The last AI is called Observer. This AI helps me search for anything I want on the internet and brings me good news about where to sell my goods for my quest.  That's right. Just like I thought it would be, there is a magical version of the Amazon.

It is well hidden, and I need some kind of identification to use it. Luckily, I have an AI to help me and a tinker ability that helps me hack into the government, even the magical one, and create a fake identity.

I managed to create an identification of me as a secret agent for the government of Indonesia. There is something called the Dukun Association of Indonesia, and they are a group of people that take care of the supernatural side in this country.

There are four divisions in this organization. The first one is the Close-Combat Division. The people in this division are the master of close combat and also masters of something they call the [Ancestor's Blessing] spell that lets them call upon the power of their ancestor, the most powerful one, and borrow their power.

It was a great spell to have but also stupid because if your ancestor is an evil person or has a pact with demons… You will get an immediately corrupted person after using that spell. However, I know the positive of using this spell because if you get someone who is truly powerful… you will get a huge boost for your fighting prowess.

The second one is the Magic-Related Division. This is the division that takes care of the effect of stray spells, an after-effect of accidental magic, or a spell that has gone out of control. They are the ones that take care of the magic side of the problem the organization is facing.

The third is the Intel Gathering Division. They are the ones gathering information for the next division and the first division to do their job. They are the ones digging deep into someone's history and identity and giving them to the other divisions.

The fourth one is the Hunter Division. They are the ones hunting the hidden Rogue Dukun who use spirits, demons, and ghosts to do something evil or criminal activity. Unlike the first division, which takes care of a demon outbreak, this division is hunting humans instead of demons, spirits, and ghosts.

However, there is one last division that only a few know about. The Dark Protector is the fifth and hidden division that less than ten people know about. They are a group of people who take care of the foulest curse, the most powerful demons and spirits, and very powerful dukuns or any type of magic user that tries to do something bad to this country.

And I decided to create a new identity in this group. The reason? This group never uses their real name and only a code. Once you get inside this group, your real name will be gone, or at least traces of it will disappear to make sure no one can know about the members of this group. It was a perfect place for me.

Even the members of this group did not know each other's names, including the leader. Not a single demon-worshiping cult can get inside because of their secrecy, a powerful detecting spell in their identification, and an intense background screening before you get accepted. A demon-worshiping cult will never get a chance to get inside.

As I said, a perfect place for me.

The only reason why I can get inside their system is with the help of AI and my tinker power. Without them, I cannot do it.

Anyway, after getting a new identification as a member of this group, I got another three identities required as a member of this group. The first one is one that only has a surface level clearance, the second one has a deep clearance, and the third one is a clearance with the same level as the Vice-President of the Dukun Association.

With these three identities, I can now start selling my goods in the Silver Moon (The Magical Version of Amazon). However, I still need to consider what kind of goods I can sell. I'm thinking of selling weapons because I can use a few techniques from the [Onmyoudou (Mythical)] skill to make weapons. They are primarily bladed weapons, but they are great. I can ask the local blacksmith to make me a dull sword and enchant them, or I can buy raw materials and make my own sword or knife.

Or… I can make an Ofuda. Laziness is the biggest thing humanity has. People are sometimes too lazy to make something they can make in a few minutes and instead buy it.

I open the Silver Moon and see that I'm right. There are a couple of people selling Ofuda and other easy-to-make magical equipment. I smile and start working on a large batch of Ofuda.

~Two days later~

I stand in one of the empty alleys with my mask covering my face, waiting for someone.

Unlike Amazon, where you did not need to verify your goods, this one needs to be verified. There are no fake goods on this site, but that doesn't mean there are no lower-quality goods. They are the real deal, but that doesn't mean it was the correct quality you are hoping for.

The reason? The owner of Silver Moon, a  group of powerful individuals, will send someone to check if the goods are the real deal and enforce them. If someone shows the verifier it is the real deal and is selling fake goods… the people from Silver Moon will come and punish that individual, and you don't want that.

More than twenty people die every year from trying to game the system. Silver Moon is serious about their service.

"You are Whitetail, huh?"

I snap from my thoughts and look to the side to see a young woman walk toward me.

"You are one of the admins?"

"Of this country's branch, yes. Show me the goods and use them."

I nod and show her a stack of Ofuda.

"This is Ofuda that I want to sell. There are three types. The first one is the attacking type."

I activate one, and suddenly a fireball appears above my palm. I destroy the fireball and take out another Ofuda.

"The second one is Barrier Type."

Activate the Ofuda, and a small barrier appears.

"The third one is the healing type."

I take a knife from my pocket and nick my finger. I place the ofuda above the small wound and see it close quickly.

The young woman nods and takes out her phone. She types something and says.

"Confirmed. I must say that it is rare to see Onmyouji on this side of the world."

"But that doesn't mean there is none."

"You are right. Anyway, you are now an official seller of the Silver Moon. We will send the dropping point of this country to each type you want to send your goods to your client."

I nod and say.

"I see."

The young man extends her hand, and I take it, giving her a firm handshake.

"Have a good day."

I nod and see her leave the alley, leaving me alone.

 

You might already know it from reading the previous author's note. I get scammed.

If you want to help me, you can donate it to my Ko-Fi page: Ko-Fi.com/fangrove.

I did not need you guys to fulfill the goal or anything. I only need enough money for the rest of the month for Gas, Food, and other bills, around $150.

If we reach that point, I will post over 15k words chapters in three days time limit. That is around 15 chapters.

Anyway, thank you for your attention, and have a good day.

11