Chapter 14
522 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~. Kusora .~

Tatters of her rendered garment lay on the floor, next to her stockinged feet, we left our respective footwear by the door. The chinese devil's light, pearly complexion glistened as her sweat moistened her skin completely.

I noticed her amber eyes were dilated and unfocused as she directed her gaze onto me. Xuelan has already made each of us topless, and she seems about ready to tear off the belt as well. The white fabric ripping with surprising ease. She had opted out of taking her time removing her clothes, and chose to simply destroy her current articles of clothing. Rich folks, seriously, she can only do this because she no doubt has a boundless supply of replacements.

All she had on right now were her rather racy underwear––lingerie, really––and her stockings.

She looked like the most enticing thing I had ever seen; Xuelean most definitely had a body of sin. Medium-sized breasts, toned stomach, wide hips, and thick thighs from all the kung-fu training she does–– her thighs are savagely bound by her black stockings. But a small, miniscule, unconstricted portion of her thigh curved outwards, a physical aspect of a fleshy thigh being half-wrapped in a tight piece of stocking.

It must've taken some effort, since her fair skin was ripe with sweat. Xuelan was relatively red in the face and looked feverish to the uninformed, i.e. Harem Protagonist Virgins. But through sleeping around, I knew better. The lust in her eyes didn't once loose their dangerous edge, I've never seen a woman so ready to be dicked down in my life.

Was every one of Riser's girls like this? Or is it just Xuelan? I can't tell if she's fighting the arousal or if the scowl she had was from how ashamed she was for caving to her lusts as a martial artist.

She let out a loud sigh. "Now that's better."

"Damn," I chuckled. "I was under the impression you were not that welcoming of the situation we had over here, with how you were staring at me and all–"

"Save it." she viciously interrupted. "My king didn't hire you to be talking, especially when I'm feeling particularly itchy."

"I was just making conversation."

I was at a loss for words given her outburst, even as Xuelan strutted towards me, knowingly swaying her bountiful hips from side to side, sway by sway.

She stalked me as she came forward, her gaze eyeing me like a demonic lioness would to her prey. Xuelan seemed to be returning to an ancestral state of her kind, devilkin, for but that single moment––one in which she was the fierce predator eyeing her desired meal.

Her mind seemed hazy, her thoughts drawing incohesive in her head; the once serious and deathly quiet martial artist now had an arousal-induced fuzziness in her brain.

"Do you have any idea," she started. "how much I hated it when men stared at me?"

I blinked. "Pardon?"

"It happens often as well, in some of the games I play." she said. "You horny apes just can't keep your eyes off my ass, I've recently met another that was much like you, only admittedly more pathetic." she seethed, releasing her inner discontent towards me. "Humans like you and him should drop dead."

Considering that humanity is theorized to be descended from apes, and I'm getting told this by a devil. Xuelan was being unexpectedly racist. Oh, well, in other news…hot lady tore my clothes off, and racism is only an issue if I make it one.

"Right," I nodded, merely going with the flow.

"You are no exception." she said. "Silver, was it? I noticed you let me walk ahead so you can watch my fat ass sway as we walked to our room." I raised an eyebrow. Was this her attempt at sensual speak? If so, she's rather bad at it, not going to lie.

She was telling the truth though, her ass is kinda hard to miss, and now that I know she had been watching I had no idea how to respond. I didn't feel like I was facing a woman, despite said person standing in front of me in her lingerie-clad body. No, instead it felt like I was bearing down before something primal, and sinful to the core.

No shit sherlock, she's literally a fucking devil. And it's not like my dick had any mixed feelings this creature of sin moments away from shattering my pelvis. I feel myself already tenting in my pants.

The horny ravenette noticed this, of course. "Well, well, well," she sultrily remarked. "It seems that I have judged your character correctly."

No you fucking didn't. Okay, maybe, but pot meet kettle. Your king literally hired me because none of you can keep it in your pants.

Xuelan bent down and got on her knees, intent on uncovering my package. She had gripped the garter of my jeans with her slender fingers, and lightly reached for the rim of my pants. She licked her lips in anticipation, a wet spot already forming in her panties. Her face was mere centimetres away from my crotch, now with a distinct and large bulge forming in my jeans.

"You're literally half-naked." I said. "I would be panicking if I wasn't hard from seeing that."

Most of it is anticipation, since I'm not nearly noobish enough to feel hot under the collar from someone wearing what basically equates to a valentine's bikini. Even if she does wear it well, and it does make her look hot and it does make me want to rip it off.

"Excuses, excuses." she rolled her amber eyes and snorted while stroking my cock through my pants. "If you stuffed something in here, I might just kill you."

Oh, wow, that wasn't aggressive at all. After that comment, I was gonna have to watch her and see in case Xuelan chooses to bite my dick off. It sent alarms blazing in my head, was my aura actually gonna drive her crazy? No, no. Calm down. I had to play it cool, give her what she wants––needs, actually. This poor devil was probably aching for a good fuck right now. I was tempted to just go straight at it, but mind blowing sex isn't gonna cut it this time, I actually needed to show that I knew what I was doing.

"Oh, don't worry about me, love." I casually said. "I'm all natural." Xuelan's brows furrowed, her mind momentarily unclouding at my use of a pet name. I can see in her eyes that she was slightly put off guard by the pet name. Right, let's avoid that from now on.

She scowled at me, her yellow eyes boring into my own silver ones. "If you say so." she snorted as she tugged my jeans. "It better be just as we paid for: the best one around––"

"––What the hell?" To be honest, Xuelan's exclamation was completely warranted, but overall exaggerated in my opinion. She just got her cheek smacked hard by my painfully erect phallus, long and girthy as ever. It was menacingly staring her down, Ten inches of pride jotted out proudly from my crotch, the leveling itself above her face.

It seemed to be growing a little bigger over the days, I did not remember it being that size when starting out. I was worried I might eventually grow far too big for any of my clients to handle, but then I'm reminded that Bad Dragon is literally the best selling sex toy on Reddit.

Xuelan went cross-eyed as she directed her gaze onto the massive member— It was beefy, around the size of her forearm, so still big enough to make sense. If I used genetics as an excuse.

She began leaning in to nuzzle it, running her tongue along my balls as she placed her palms on my ass. She looked like she was enjoying herself while groping me. I was inclined to let her do it, but her hand was cold as hell. So I had to say something to speed things along.

"Oh? What's wrong?" I sneered, looking down at her as she let her tongue play with my balls. "You seemed to be saying something about human men being perverts, but you seem to be doing a good few of the perving yourself." Normally, this line would offend the misanderous looking devil woman. However, her mind seemed to be too focused on processing the unnaturally long penis.

Her muddled mind only permitted her to groan at my suggestive comment. "S-Shut up~" she mewled.

"Oh, wow," I laughed. "I can't believe I thought you would be the hardest one."

"Unnnh," she moaned, juices freely flowing down her thighs. "I've––I've never felt like this before."

"Might be the anticipation," I remarked. "You weren't expecting my cock to look this good, were you?"

"No, I––" she swallowed. "You're just a human."

"And yet you're drooling." I remark, bending ever so slightly down to wipe it from her lips. I was feeling a bit nervous with all of this, but Xuelan's reaction to my dick restored my sense of control, and allowed me to set the pace. Finally, something that I'm used to.

"Well, I just have to break you in, don't I? After all, if you are so willing to not admit i'm slightly more impressive than you thought, Then i'll just have to ruin sex for you." The sexual innuendo was slightly worse than Xuelan's, but my God did my words hit her like a bus.

Despite how awful sounding it was compared to my other clients, the chinese devil was eating it all up, ready to devour the member right before her like low hanging fruit. My aura must be working overtime to keep me from looking stupid. Each dominant statement sent signals of pleasure throughout her whole body, And i'm sure that my willingness to stand up to her made her already moist snatch, squirt.

Rough, Yuri, Blowjobs, Threesomes, Switch-Play.

Goddamn, Riser has been putting in some work.

Her juices went right through her panties and onto the bedroom floor. At the same moment, I clapped my hands together.

"Alright, that's enough playing with balls, love." I said to her, "Get on the bed, we'll start with a bit of foreplay––not that I think you'll need it, of course. But good impressions are to be made."

Three Hours Later

"Fuck, you're pretty good at this. You most certainly drive that man insane."

The two of us were in the sixty-nine position, with me lying down flat on the bed and Xuelan draping her succulent form over my head. Her thick ass was on my face, me having given the big ass devil lady a thorough cunnilingus a few moments prior.

I had moved the lower portion of her dark panties to the side of her thick thighs, allowing the soaked black fabric to expose her dripping slit. My tongue had wriggled around her folds, striking spots which made her snatch even wetter. She had cum at least thrice during the time I chose to fool around like this. I was making good progress on impressing her so far, without even needing a lot of effort on my part, aside from my tongue hurting like a motherfucker.

I had struck her clit multiple times, ensuring that her lower mouth would send pleasure shock after pleasure shock throughout her entire nervous system. This however, distracted Xuelan from her task, and pretty much the entire reason behind choosing this position to start off with––the intense pleasure she felt prevented her from truly committing herself to sucking me off.

Taking a small break must've caught her off guard, As a result, she was currently giving back in kind, taking my large phallus into her mouth. The appendage was already slick with her spit, the horny devil's drool coating my man meat.

My balls were similarly lubricated, as Xuelan had developed a certain fixation on my prized tangerines for some reason. She likes to gently roll them around in her smooth palms. Casually playing with them from time to time. Like a little pair of stress balls, hopefully she doesn't squeeze.

She licked my shaft like a lollipop, slobbering it with her spit as she took it in again and again, letting out raw noises every time her gag reflex was triggered. She took the girthy flesh rod into her mouth with gusto, savouring its salty taste.

Said Chinese devil proceeded to take more and more cock into her mouth, most likely pushing her limits by pure instinct to fuck. I don't know if she's feeling particularly tight on her lips, but her jaw most likely ached as she stretched her oral whole to accommodate the full length of my dick. She emitted obscene, fleshy noises from her oral ministrations.

"You can deepthroat, of course you can deepthroat." I groaned as my head leaned back down onto the mattress in pleasure. "What a lucky bastard."

If my reactions were not obvious, Xuelan was absolutely sucking the life out of me. She's definitely put out the best head that I had thus far. I couldn't tell if it was because of her lack of a gag reflex that allowed me to bury my cock into her throat with reckless abandon, or she was just that well trained, either way, I was in heaven. How ironic I found myself in hell.

And to think that this is just the beginning. We've been at it for three hours already, and were going deep into the afternoon. I'll probably cut into dinner time dealing with her.

Xuelan was Riser's rook, so I wasn't too concerned about whether she would be able to take a rather rough treatment. Despite me holding the back of her head and forcing her down my shaft, her large, curvy derriere was on my face as my cock got an all-natural mouth pussy burial. Her thick, rounded ass was wiggling side to side, maybe even twerking a bit while her cream-coloured juices vibrated a bit as Xuelan devoured her prize.

My large member was throbbing intensely, its angry cockhead red as blood circulated throughout the engorged organ. "Fuck," I grunted. "I'm gonna cum soon, so get ready to swallow it all."

Xuelan just hummed in response, intent on finishing me off. Soon, the massive prick swelled a bit, and soon I blew every bit of cum into her mouth. I forced her to deepthroat it, shooting it straight down her throat. She had to swallow quickly for the sake of not choking on the thick cum. Although with no gag reflex, I doubt that would have posed much of a problem in Xuelan's case. Or maybe I was just coping.

Soon, I didn't even have to force her down, because she lowered her own head down even more onto my girthy shaft, allowing her nose to meet my balls. Feeling the slight rasp of her breath on my balls made my arousal rise with a second wind, as once more, rope after rope of cum was pumped into her throat, and it finally reached the point where Xuelan couldn't swallow it all.

She popped the cock out of her mouth, releasing a loud, sticky noise which resounded throughout the small room. My dick was still ejecting the last few spurts of semen, in which the thick cream landed on her flushed face. The white sludge created an erotic contrast with her blush, and the cumhungry devil began rubbing the spunk all over her features.

She relished the smell of my essence, and ingested some of it after licking it off her fingers. Xuelan didn't seem to be in a daze anymore, Her calmness, as compared to earlier, was perfectly clear, as far as blue-balled brains could go.

Xuelan got off me, and instead started crawling forwards into the centre of the bed, retaining her stance on all fours––poetic, given how devils were usually dominant in some way. Her demonic wings, which were now exposed and unhidden from view fluttered erratically, an involuntary movement which signified that she had lost all control of all inhibitions. I didn't think it was possible, but I could feel her kinks and sin just flying off her in droves.

She positioned herself accordingly, lowering her torso into the bed, her ample breasts pressing tightly against the firm mattress. She left her large rump up in the air, raising it using her two meaty thighs pointed down as her knees remained in place, digging into the bed. She wiggled her wide hips, gyrating her award-winning ass with gusto for my eager eyes. She turned her head back, looking at me gazing in apparent wonder.

"Just fuck me already," she panted, seemingly out of breath.

I smirked, and edged closer to her. Despite wanting to make a comment, I relented and instead chose to stroke my cock a bit, allowing it to remain erect as blood reenergized the massive this was how I got after just one of his members, I'm gonna need some Red Bull spiked with fucking Vyvamind and some viagra to survive running through the rest. Shit's like a freaking boss fight.

I placed my erect cock on Xuelan's ass, letting gravity make my dick smack down on her A-grade booty. There's probably something in the waters of hell, every devil I met has a fantastic ass. The woman in position huffed, "Shit." She felt the immense weight of my cock as it rested on one of her plump buttcheeks. "Jam it in, already. I haven't got all day, human."

And yet you'll be the one complaining if I pull out midway cause I need some fucking sleep. Is what I wish I could say to her, but considering that the boundless lust in her eyes has never once vanished despite her calmness, I decided that I in fact, choose life.

In the end, I could only snort at her comment as I angled my cockhead to her drooling snatch. Her needy pussy was pink in anticipation of the fierce fucking it instinctively knew would come. As I pressed my cockhead to touch the lips of her hole, Xuelan bit her lip as she finally realised how big the damn thing was, and maybe bit off more than she could chew; a part of me wanted to go slow, to avoid any problems with her adjusting. But before i could voice those thoughts—

"Do me hard." Xuelan faux-growled. "And don't you dare stop, you sick human––bastard!"

She screamed in the last bit as I forcefully penetrated her, allowing me to go balls-deep, my prodigious member bumping her cervix in one go. My length filled her up almost immediately, stretching her vaginal walls with ease, and making the martial artist devil release a guttural cry of raw pleasure, and what sounded like release. The initial pain of her pussy being stretched seemed to be overshadowed by the pleasure which the act provided––she was much more sensitive than before, and the same goes for her inner folds.

I can see only a little bit of her cum dripped out, most of it being plugged by my thick shaft. So much talk, and yet as her cum proceeded to run down the length of my shaft, it was pretty obvious what that cry was about at first. "Oh, wow that's hot," I said. "You're enjoying this a lot more than you say you are."

I could see Xuelan curve back to try and retort, but I thrusted inside her once, and then with a slight pause, a few more times before stopping. "You like that?" I teased. The cockstruck woman had trouble forming her words, settling on a slurred affirmation of begging.

"Please."

"Then it's time for you to get used to me moving, huh?" I pulled my penis out of the horny devil for a bit, making her mewl. The shaft had notable traces of her cum, as some mixed with her very juices and clung to it. Her pussy gripped hard onto my cock, reluctant to let it go.

With a deep breath, I decided to give it my all once I began thrusting. "F-fuck me hard," Xuelan mewled out. "please, I––I need you to fuck me~"

"Sure," he replied. "I've been holding back for long enough."

For some reason, I didn't think any of my words reached the adorable ears of the cock-hungry Xuelan. Perhaps her lust addled some parts of her mind that wanted to fight back, giving in out of sheer desperation for mind blowing pleasure.

We locked into a missionary position, allowing my cock to penetrate her inner depths much easier than before. Xuelan was essentially being bred hard in a furious mating press, her legs locked behind my waist. I was banging the sexy martial artist with such fervor that I almost felt crazy myself, my big dick ramming her battered pussy at a rapid pace; motions which created obscene squelching noises as our fluid-coated organs mashed with each other.

I pressed my form onto her, despite Xuelan obviously being able to overpower me, I put my whole weight behind driving his cock into her needy pussy. Pummelling her wet opening with heavy thuds, his athletic form allowing him to thrust his hips consistently without need for stopping.

Thanks, Koneko.

Xuelan screamed and moaned in abandon, her legs flailing about. The intensity of our fucking made her tits bounce, her perky mammaries now bare after her I ripped her bra out of sheer desire. I suckled on her breasts from time to time, giving her nipples wet bites as I licked her areolas. My teeth, while blunt, left marks on her breasts, reddish indents on her D-cups.

"Fuck, you feel amazing." I growled, Fallen Angels were amazing, but Devil pussy, even though she's a reincarnated one, was something else entirely. I don't know if it's because they're more attuned towards sin, but it felt as though something was goading at me to go harder, and it was difficult to stop.

Her superior ass clapped against my crotch, making dribbles of sweat bounce off her shaking tush. Impact after impact created loud flesh-on-flesh smacks, accompanied by a moan or grunt from the both of us. I held Xuelan's limber and lithe body, forged from training with a firm grip, my beefy palms holding on to the devil rook's narrow waist. My thumbs pressed into her Venusian dimples, the small indentations on her lower back helping me to pull her deeper onto my dick. I was currently pounding her with intense fervor, more frantically than I did before, my penis flying in and out of her at a pace that would make most blush as to how hard I was trying.

I pulled Xuelan in, clutching her waist hard as I stuffed my entire cock into her, bottoming out as my meaty cockhead punched her womb. The mighty rod went straight to the end of her vagina, filling her out completely.

My cock was primed at her cervix, right as I was sent over the edge and proceeded to dump an impressive amount of cum into the horny devil. My virile semen pumped rope after rope deep into her pussy, a copious amount which probably would've satisfied my previous client's need for insemination––and ultimately, impregnation.

The sex-crazed woman came hard, letting out a flood of her own juices. Her orgasm was extremely strong; her legs shuddering uncontrollably as I continued slamming my way inside her and continued to dump my cum into her hole, indicating her unmanageable pleasure stemming from being dominated. I was confident this was safe despite not using a condom, Devils had fairly low fertility, and the full pack of them was still on my bedside shelf. It's pretty obvious that no one was thinking of using them right now.

Her legs kept on twitching, an undeliberate loss of muscle control which was a given considering the pleasurable sensation she currently felt––Xuelan was still coming down from her sex-induced high. She let out a long moan, which was expressed only as a barely-audible hum as her face was still planted onto the mattress. Her body tensed and shivered as her nervous system was battered by the sheer feeling of euphoria.

Usually this is where my clients go into a cum-induced coma, so assuming that, I pull out of her and use the brief moment of respite to catch my breath.

"Is that your limit?"

Imagine the sheer look of surprise on my face when I turn around and Xuelan is spreading her ass before me, making sure I can see every detail as I watched globs of my cum ooze out of her pussy and stain the bed, she was panting and sweating but I can feel her arousal growing stronger. She is most definitely not in a cum-induced coma.

"I'm still not satisfied, Human." she said. "I don't recall telling you to stop."

Oh, lord.

This…was going to take a while, wasn't it?


I have a power outage for the next few days, fucking awesome.

For those who cannot wait the two weeks for updates, or want an easier way to commission something from me, in addition to my Kofi link that has the next two chapters in advance. I've also set up a Patreon for anyone that wants to support my work, with also two chapters in advance.

With that being said, see you all next time.

6