Chapter 15
423 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~. Kusora .~

Friday, 5:37 PM

Riser, you son of a bitch. How the hell is she still going?

"Mmph, agh, uhn!" Xuelan howled. "Holy shit, you're reaching so deep~!"

She seems to have got quite a mouth on her when she's being deep dicked. And the plantation owner racism is gone as well. To be fair, even if she currently has me fighting for my life, I could tell that she's been out of it for a while.

We've been going at it like mad for about an hour extra, and I find that my dick is on the verge of rebelling.

"Yes!" She started clenching her teeth together, and at the same time, started to furiously drive herself back onto me."Unghh! Fuck! Right there, don't stop!"

I jammed my entire dick inside her, bottoming her out and hitting her womb. I feel it begin to swell up once more, this time, painfully eager to shoot ropes into her. Going by how I could feel it about to fall off, this is probably the last one I've got before I call it quits to recover for the other 11.

11 more girls to run through, goddamn this is gonna take a while.

Although to be fair, I started theorizing around the 20th rush of post nut clarity Xuelan forced out of me that the situation may not be as bad as it seems. They're reincarnated devils and so they have individual enhancements for evil pieces, Like how Xuelan herself is Riser's rook.

And the enhancement for rooks is strength, and enough endurance to no sell bullets.

It kinda explains a lot actually.

No doubt that my aura is doing most of the heavy lifting. Xuelan is probably the only person that I've ever met who has spent 5 hours in the closest proximity they could have with me. Not like I was paying attention to stuff like that while this semen demon was riding me to the ground.

I could feel my arousal spilling over as I thrusted harder against her, I grabbed handfuls of her ass, spreading her pussy even more as it began twitching again. Just as I started to erupt inside her. I could hear some squirting noises this time, and it's either because I've been dumping this inside her for so long, or the final spurt was the most powerful I had thus far.

Either way, Xuelan's body started trembling, with her legs quivering as if she was having some kind of seizure. I gave a tired smile as I saw her eyes roll back, making a face that's very unlike the serious one she had on. It didn't last long though, because as quickly as I observed her ahegao face come to be, the quicker she seemed to tumble onto the bed.

I gave Xuelan a careful look, the devil in question was clearly baked out of her mind. Her long hair normally tied into twin buns for training are now a total mess, dark strands strewn across her face, I see the ribbon she uses to tie them some distance away, covered in what looks like the residue of the seventh time I came in her.

Normally, the sight of my cum slowly oozing out of her pussy and onto the sheets was enough to send me raging. But this time, I couldn't really enjoy the sight. Because every time it twitched awake I felt something hurt on the lower part of my shaft.

I took in the sight for the moment, but when I tried to walk. I kid you not, my legs buckled to the floor and for the first few seconds they didn't want to get up. Luckily, I didn't encounter too many problems avoiding residue as I crawled towards the curtains and clung to them for some semblance of balance.

Slowly, I dragged my body up the curtain. The moment I could stand on my two feet they didn't want to stop shaking.

I eyed the staircase railing leading down into the bottom floor and then looked down at my legs.

Alright Kusora, you can do this. Right foot, left foot.

I was making good progress, until I reached about halfway across the bed and not only did I hear the sound of the sheets moving, but I also heard the springs of the mattress. I looked back to find Xuelan on her side, either passed out or asleep. She was dripping down her leg still, and every time she twitched, a large clump of my cum would leak out of her.

If she gets up now, I'm officially calling her the Terminator.

And you know what's funny? If Xuelan can get me to this state, I'm pretty sure Yubellina will kill me. And I still have another rook to deal with.

I'm certainly not complaining, mind you. But I would need to balance things out, it's not like I came over here just for the job this time.

My legs were feeling fine enough for me to walk normally. There was still quite a bit of time before dinner. Maybe I could see what other things this guesthouse has, it's not like I had enough time to explore the place before Xuelan jumped me and sent me to the bone zone.

I was about to walk downstairs before my eyes fell upon Xuelan's naked form. Even if the temperature seems fine, going inside the blankets is always the better option. She looked a bit tired so I decided to just let her sleep while I draped the blankets over her and ventured downstairs.

~• Grayfia •~

The room was just about as silent as the hallway when Grayfia was almost done with cleaning. For the longest while, she couldn't tell the difference between her own footsteps and the sweeping of her broom.

Was it just the sound that masked her presence? Or was she just distracted again?

She had been tidying up her husband's office, but the sight of the chaos he left behind made her heart sink. Everywhere she looked, there were scattered papers and open drawers. With weary steps, she slowly moved around the room, picking up each piece and placing it back where it belonged.

Her eyes came across a mirror that she had eyed for quite a few, Grayfia can't quite remember what made her so transfixed, but she stood there for a while, seemingly frozen in time.

She looked into the mirror large enough to reflect her whole body, donned in the blue and white colours of her maid outfit. Her body still seemed appealing from the many glances she still gets, but the longer she stared, the more blemishes she could see.

Sirzechs hadn't been himself for a while now. As his maid, It wasn't her place to be questioning his thoughts, and as his wife, she couldn't blame him for the lack of intimacy during this week. This arrangement had taken a toll on a lot of them. Maybe she was just starting to know, or maybe, she was just making excuses for herself.

Curiosity ate away at her as her hands drifted and wondered. She cupped her breasts, and they were sagging a little. And upon close inspection, her hips were losing a bit of their curvature. It might've been baby fat that she didn't lose when giving birth to Millicas. Grayfia couldn't tell over the uniform, then again, its very purpose was to not reveal much.

She touched her collarbones, feeling the slight protrusion of her skin. The uniform might've felt and looked a bit loose, but to Grayfia, her arms felt a bit flabby, and she wasn't sure if Sirzechs could feel it as well when he touched her.

In her curiosity, she tried to cinch in the dress as tight as she could but even then it still seemed bulky and unappealing. More and more errors started to ensue, more and more did she start to see.

Maybe this is what her husband sees when he looks at her at times, when he averts his eyes at her rare advances. Grayfia looked at the time, and momentarily stood still to hear any noise down the hall. There was a little shuffling, but it calmed down into the distance.

Moving down, She started to touch some parts of her body while analyzing them and highlighting what each part seemed to lack in terms of enticing her husband. No, perhaps he was just tired like last time. This week demands all of his focus, and it's only natural that this would be the result.

She touched her legs and knew they were strong enough for all the house chores, yet they looked nothing like how slim and toned they used to be before having babies. Her ankles were small but not delicate enough to make him take notice. Finally, she reached her feet which were worn out from long days at work yet so far away from being seen as feminine in her eyes.

Grayfia shook her head, now wasn't the time to dwell on this. She will think about it at a later stage. Right now, her eyes laid affixed to the broom as she stepped away from the mirror and tried to finish up the cleaning again.

Until a headache that split her forehead said otherwise. The ringing stopped quick enough, and Grayfia breathed a sigh of relief. But that was short-lived. Suddenly, she found it unbearable to keep her body up, prevent her eyes from clamping shut.

She remembered Akeno's concern over this before. Maybe she was the only one to notice, and now Grayfia's body is forcing her to realize.

The headache returned, much smaller this time. But against her weary body, the splitting migraine might as well have spun the block. She's fine, she can carry on. She just needed somewhere to sit.

Grayfia's eyes wandered around Sirzechs' office in search of solace. His large desk was covered in papers, maps and scrolls, a cup of cold coffee sat on a coaster in the middle, half-dry. Kusora's coffee.

Satan, she could use that right about now.

The office was a mess; scattered papers, opened drawers, and a decanter toppled over spilling its contents onto the floor. She looked around for a few, before deciding to instead rest on Sirzechs chair itself.

Her eyes fell on the half-open package which Kusora had given her before - coffee beans from his store. Grayfia smiled to herself; a cup of warm coffee might just be what she needed to make her forget about this day for a while.

She doubted that many were privy to the I formation, but the beans were kept in a bag, with a substantial lack of any sort of logo or branding. Any aristocrat would be hard pressed to enjoy such a thing despite it's quality. Many are quite vain like that. Sirzechs must've taken out the one that he still didn't finish two weeks ago, because the bag Kusora had given her was tied with a small bow and Grayfia thought it was his attempt at being funny. Not that she minded, the amusement at her experience brightened up the dull room.

The ticking of the clock on the wall used to lull Grayfia into a sense of serenity, but now it seemed to mock her.

The coffee beans were a well enough distraction because it made noises when she shifted the bag around.

The packages in her hands were warm and she could feel their heat radiate into her palms. She remembered that he had always kept a grinder in the room for when he wanted coffee during long nights. Her cell phone was nearby, and suddenly she was reminded of Kusora. His contact might have been at the Phoenix Manor right now. She would need to check with him at some later stage. Hopefully with good news.

Satan knows that at this point, she would accept just about anything.

~• Kusora •~

Of all the attempts to fuck me from multiple different women, I must say that this is probably the one most elegant.

I've never received a letter that is quite literally a booty call. It's written in such beautiful handwriting, I half-thought that someone was asking me for a duel.

And then I realized if someone in this manor was so willing to fight me, I doubt they would be needing a formal letter to burn me alive.

Nor would they need me to wait for them at a place like this.

Luckily they left their name, though it's definitely someone I didn't expect.

I'm not going to lie, one of the contributing factors into my dueling misunderstanding was the request to meet me in the garden. Thankfully not the main house garden else I might have been already begging for my life.

The garden was sprawling and filled with different flowers that not only I could recognize from Earth, but also some that I didn't know even existed. Or probably can only be found in hell.

I'm staring at a flower whose petals are literally sprawling flames. There's a whole hedge full of ones that are a variant with blue flames. There's also a golden one that looks like ice.

This might've been the first time that I'm genuinely having fun looking at flowers. And I'm not bored at all, they're just genuinely interesting. I'm going to need a couple of those fire flowers for when I get back to Marakyuu, they will look so badass in my house.

I wonder if Riser would be willing to trade after this job? I think I did bring along some coffee from the store.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

Just as hear those words, I become aware of another presence in the garden. The cicadas chirping about at night weren't enough to mask the entirety of her footsteps.

"No problem, I only just got here." I say. "You have a beautiful garden by the way."

I was expecting Karlamine with how eloquent the note sounded inviting me here. But as I turned around, I came face to face with the other bombshell rook in Riser's peerage. Isabella.

Apart from Ravel, I always found Isabella the most interesting ever since her debut in the anime. So I was torn from being slightly excited to remembering the state that Xuelan had left me in for a bit.

Thankfully I managed to recover in time. Such is the power of coffee and the determination to be the best prostitute in the world.

Whore of Babylon ain't got shit on me.

"It's not necessarily mine, but it really is. I'm sure the mistress will appreciate your compliment." Isabella said.

She still wore the mask that covered the left half of her face. She would've been intimidating if she wasn't so hot. Lust naturally overpowers fear after all.

Now that I think about it, I'm reminded that Isabella is the one who wrote that eloquent note, she might've gotten a little help for Karlamine in terms of wording, but she wrote it herself.

"You have very cute handwriting." I say. She doesn't blush like the stereotypical girl, in fact there was little expression, until I looked closely and saw that she visibly brightened up. Aww, I'm glad I could make her day.

"The others say it's bad though." Isabella said.

"Probably for writing stuff like contracts and such." I say. And it's a whole lot better than my chicken scratches. I have it on full authority to believe that all my high school and Uni teachers could read in Morse Code.

She stays silent for a while before offering a small smile. All in all, already bit of a better conversationalist than Xuelan. "I've heard about you from Lord Riser, it's nice to meet you in person, Kusora."

"Likewise, Isabella."

She comes closer and we both walk deeper into the garden. The main house could still be seen from where we were going. In fact, there was a balcony among the higher floors that overlooked the part of the garden Isabela took me too.

While the plants were simple enough back at the start, it's only here in which I started to see some weird shit. There were the normal bushes and trees, but then there were little roots and flowers that literally glowed an ethereal light.

We stopped for a moment and Isabella pushed me against one of the trees, choked full of those glow-in-the-dark roots. It was oddly romantic for what amounted to a one night stand.

"So, how are we doing this?" I ask.

It didn't necessarily receive an answer, but she ended up kissing me. So I guess that answered the question enough. I'm all for not having to do much work for foreplay, so that I have enough energy to finish her off.

Isabela was hesitating on some bits. I would have thought it's because she didn't feel exactly comfortable doing this with someone else other than Riser. But those types of women don't just casually kiss like this. Furthermore, she was looking at me, eyeing my every move and reaction. She was paying way too much attention to my reactions for someone who's itch needed to get scratched.

I had somewhat of an idea what's causing it though.

She parts after she kisses me, and I find myself raising my hand, drawing it closer to the mask she wore on the side of her face. For a moment, I see her twitch and freeze, almost like she was forcing herself not to shy away.

I make sure to move my hands slowly, to give her chance after chance to turn away if she really feels uncomfortable. I can't tell if she rested in my hand, or if she just stood still the entire time, but my fingers grasped onto the ceramic edges, and slowly pulled the mask from her face.

It was about as I expected, even though this is one of the things that was never confirmed in any sort of iteration of DxD, I sorta guessed this would be the case. The mask was not sorely for the sake of anti-magic, but it hid a particularly nasty scar of hers. One that seemed like a burn that marred a good size of her visage.

Amidst the scar tissue lay an empty eye socket. She didn't even bother to put an artificial eye to supplement.

It's hard to describe what I felt seeing it. Personally, I didn't mind the sight at all. So there was no reason for me to feel some type of way. I didn't feel angry nor sad. Something in me churned, spun from nervousness, but it wasn't born from within, it's as if I'm feeling it in expanse.

I looked at Isabela, and she couldn't hide the small grimace she had from me. It then hit me, I felt the same thing from Xuelan before.

Of course my abilities would get stronger after that little session with Xuelan. I can investigate this and collect my thoughts later. The longer I stay silent, the more Isabela is going to misunderstand.

I curved my hand behind her head and brought her closer to me. I planted a small kiss on the scarred half of her face, and didn't pull away until I could see her cheeks turn rosy. "Do you mind?" I asked.

"I–I…" Isabela stutters.

She gives a little cough and her nerves are gone now. We continue where we left off, with her visibly far less hesitant this time. I could feel the rasp of her hands over the hem of my trousers, her breasts were large enough to be fully cupped into my hands with excess.

"I want your cock," she mewled.

I chuckled. "You're certainly direct."

"Yes…"

…I like her.

Isabela lowered herself on all fours and without a word, dug her hands right below the rim of my trousers. Pulling it down, she beheld its erect size, shadowing over a good size of her face. I can see her drooling a bit as she reached for it, taking hold of it with two hands.

She huffed. "It's so long…"

"I have been told to believe that it's impressive." I said.

"I can see."

Her slender fingers were unable to fully close around my shaft, despite that, the feeling of her fingers was still pleasant, and the sight of her below me trying that exact thing was a sight to behold.

She bent her head and proceeded to give it a light peck on the prick, before continuing to stroke the shaft. I then felt her start to move her tongue along its length, trailing it from tip to base.

The brunette proceeded to take in the entire length of my dick, blowing me with gusto. Maybe it was because I could feel the gust of cold wind and chirping in the garden trees, but as her mouth took it all the way down her throat, I felt myself nearly burst.

Holy shit, she's good.

I looked down at Isabela for a bit.

Deepthroating, Exhibitionist, Rough, Yuri, Mild–Submission, Doggystyle Anal

Huh, she's fairly vanilla compared to the other's I've expected, except for that last one. Still, a lot better than Ai's. At least I know what position I'm going to be using the most with her.

Suddenly, the fact that I'm outside in the garden with her makes a lot of sense now. But honestly, I don't mind. I had to fuck someone in a dirty alleyway before coming here so a unique garden is certainly an improvement.

When she took my cock out from her mouth, I could feel it throbbing as she stood up and began undressing. Much like Xuelan, she didn't waste any time with any sensual striptease, and opted to just take off her clothes and lay them out as if she was going to the wash. It didn't stop it from being sexy however, especially with a substantial lack of underwear that she had shown me.

I can see her smile at me before turning around and getting on all fours right behind a small hedge of bushes and leaves. She positioned herself face down and ass up in the air, her magnificent ass shining with sweat and arousal leaking from her wet cunt and running down the innards of her thighs and legs.

I glided my hands across her butt, gripping it and spreading. I put two fingers in her snatch and started fingering her while I checked around to see if anybody was watching. The upper stairs balcony of the main house did have us in its sights. But right now, no one was there.

I pressed my cock against her ass, and beforehand, I hovered over her and kissed her again. As we pulled away, she gave me a nod. Right, she's a rook. Getting railed in the ass is significantly less painful than bullet shells. And she can tank the latter no problem.

I don't have to be gentle then.

I didn't have the chance to do anal as much as normal sex, I can only count the experiences on my one hand. Initially, I was going rather slow when I pushed myself inside her. Despite her being a rook, I wanted her ass to acclimatize to my size. It was tight, much tighter than a pussy, and while her efforts through her deepthroating served to avoid the pain of friction, I still knew better than to take my chances and hurt her.

Keeping to a rhythm, it didn't take long for me to hear her moans, and for her to relax enough to make speeding up a possibility. My pace quickened, with my cock having gotten used to the tightness of her ass. I could see her biting her finger as I kept thrusting, trying to keep quiet. We were outside the main house after all, and going by how late it was, It's wasn't long until we had to go for dinner.

Isabela had cum quite a few times during this. Maybe it was because I was large enough to indirectly stimulate her g-spot, wide enough to push against her rectal walls and smash against her vaginal ones. I didn't even know that was possible until now.

Huh, the more you know.

I dug into her ass frantically, driving myself deeper into her. Isabela herself was losing more and more of her inhibitions, as her moans started to get louder and louder. It might be because I was making her hole a gaping mess, and it's not like I was helping with keeping it down either. But I can't help it, her ass is going crazy, and it's moments away from making me shoot ropes.

Every thrust resulted in a loud clap. The obscene noise coming from her voluptuous ass hitting against my crotch.

"Shit, you're amazing." I grunted, my penis being constricted by her tight hole. "I'm about to cum!"

Hearing that, I could feel Isabela immediately start to frantically throw her ass back onto me. As if trying to force my cum right out of me. Only her ass was in the air at this point, the rest of her upper body slumping forwards onto the ground. Her hands gripped the blades of grass fiercely, as if holding on for dear life.

Soon I pushed as deep inside her as I could, and fully bottomed myself out inside her. I could feel myself shooting load after load, dumping everything into her ass. It almost seemed bottomless as it clenched and squeezed my cock.

Isabela began to viably shake as if having some kind of seizure. Before slumping breathlessly onto the grass.

I couldn't tell what exactly I felt in that moment, but I felt a familiar burning of being watched from somewhere. In the winds, I heard a hilted breath coming from the balcony. It seemed like no one was there, until I eyed a little further and saw a figure with long, blonde hair watching from inside.

The darkness covered all aspects from her apart from her hair and some parts of the dress she was wearing. I only caught a glimpse before I saw the figure disappear.

Oh, shit.


Greetings, I'm back.

It took a while since life really picked up after the shit with the power issue. I couldn't update for a time and I'm sorry for that. But I'm certainly not dead, I'm just in the process of creating a huge backlog of chapters in case this happens again.

The Isabela smut is the result of a poll I offered to my s who as a result of real shit happening in my life, were forced to wait for a full month for an update. It's something I'm thinking about making a permanent fixture to my fics going forward. Because there really is only so many girls that Kusora has to bang according to the story I planned out.

Apart from that, feel free to let me know your thoughts!

For those who cannot wait the two weeks for updates, or want an easier way to commission something from me, in addition to my Kofi link that has some chapters in advance. I've also set up a for anyone that wants to support my work.

With that being said, see you all next time.

6