Aliens
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After making sure the two children were safe, I quickly made my way to the place of impact. It wasn't far from where I was and it was late afternoon so I saw the huge asteroids in the middle of the crater after just a few seconds of flying it's way. There were at least 10 of them.

The whole crater and asteroids were on fire. I was scared, but I continued to approach it. The surrounding destruction was new to me. I had never seen anything like this in my old world, but the cries of helpless people invaded my ears and prevented me from running away.

When I arrived on the scene I saw Superman flying above carrying batman in his arms. It looked like Batman was unconscious. There were different rescue vehicles surrounding the area including firetrucks, ambulances, and police cars. There were also different news organizations nearby. One on the ground and a few in the sky in helicopters. I had a case of deja vu upon seeing this scene. It seemed familiar to me.

Thinking quickly I pulled up the system. I had made over 15,000 coins from new fans since I had checked earlier. I knew the system didn't have anything to make me stronger directly, but considering it had things like charm potions, it could have what I wanted.

I needed something to help my memory. As I searched through the almost limitless items, It felt like I was looking for a needle in a hay stack. Finally I caught a glimpse of what I needed. 'Script readers perfect recall' 20,000 coins.

It was the only memory related item in the store and it allowed you to have perfect memory recall of any script you have read or watched play out in the past. If Ive watched something on tv, I can instantly recall it no matter how much time had passed.

Unfortunately I didn't have enough for it yet, but at the pace in which I was gaining coins for new fans, Id probably have enough by the end of the night. It would be too late then though. I needed to remember now.

Relying only on my deja vu, I knew danger was about to come, but I couldn't remember what the danger would  be. My eyes immediately looked towards the huge asteroids in front of me.

Superman had just come back from dropping Batman off for his safety and was now headed towards them. My premonition of danger grew more and more.

Right when superman was above the asteroids and the firemen nearby had just got done putting out the fire, I decided it was better to speak up and look stupid if nothing happens, than for me to stay quiet and have more people die.

I Shouted towards the sky. "Superman I think something dangerous is coming from those asteroids, please take care of the people while I hold off what's inside until you rejoin me. I'm strong, but I'm not as fast as you. You can save these people a lot faster than I can."

He didn't know me in my costume, but he decided to trust me and immediately started rescuing people in groups of two's. Almost right after I warned him, steam started to come out of the side of the asteroid in front of me before the asteroid itself started to break apart revealing a giant alien monster that looked like the aliens from the movie war of the worlds.

Superman zoomed back and forth rescuing as many as he could as I prepared to face the monster that was emerging from the asteroid. As I was trying to accumulate ki energy into my palm, the Alien monster shot a huge beam out of what I assume was it's eye towards a nearby police cruiser causing it to explode.

Unlike the dragon ball world, this world will not give me time to accumulate my power as we trash talked each other. I immediately pushed out what energy I had gathered into my palm at the monster and to my disappointment, the blast had little to no affect.

The monster was about to shoot another blast and I knew this next blast would come my way due to me provoking it, but if I avoided the blast it would kill the people behind me.

A Saiyan's body is strong, but I don't know how strong this blast is exactly and I don't really know if my current body can take the damage. I looked back at the blown up police car and then back at the alien monster. I only had a few seconds to do anything and so I decided to envelope my body in ki and shield my body with it as best I could.

The beam shot out from the monster and hit my whole body directly. As the beam flung my body a great distance away from it's strength, I felt my skin burning. It was the most agonizing pain I had felt in this life and the last. My skin was slowly melting off my body. My insides exposed and burnt.

Somehow through all the damage, my costume stayed pristine and didn't have so much as a blemish on it. By the time the beam was finished, I was a charred mess. The whole front of my body was burnt black, even in the places the costume covered. It was like the beam ignored my costume as if it were a hologram and hit my body directly. The smell was awful and I not only looked like hell, I felt it.

Laying down in pain, I looked up at the sky to see Batman had recovered and was currently flying towards the monster in his BatPlane. He fired two missiles at the monster which did no damage to it, but it did take the monsters attention off of me and the few people Superman hadn't rescued yet.

I couldn't just keep laying down even if my body looked grotesque and I was in immense pain. Saiyans had a slow healing factor, but I knew that if I survived this I would not only heal back to new, but I would get stronger from this battle with a small amount of time.

At first my thought process was to just keep it's attention until Superman got back, but even just one more blast from that thing and I'm toast. I needed to take action. I was in so much pain with every little movement I made, but I got up and immediately started to fly in the monsters direction.

Just as I did that, the other asteroids nearby started to open up one by one, each containing it's own monster.

"Fu*%"

To make matters worse, Superman was done getting the people to safety, but he was on his knees having some kind of mental breakdown by the looks of it. I don't know whats going on with him.

Not long after his breakdown he got up and flew away in the opposite direction of the monsters. It was very unlike superman.

As batman continued to fire missiles at the monsters, shortly after the US air force came in and started firing missiles along side him. Many of US Air Force pilots were being shot down by the alien monster while the shot missiles themselves had did no damage.

3