4. Childhood friends break the rules [A]
1.9k 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already evening by the time Sentra gathered herself to leave for the elders’ lodge. When she went downstairs, she realized that her father was already back, talking with her mother. Sentra wondered how his attempt went, but she didn’t want to openly ask about it until she was sure that her mother was aware of the hellish groom the clan picked for her. All she did was trying to deduce something from his face, but he averted his gaze. Sentra had a bad feeling about his reaction.

She heaved a sigh and left the manor, heading towards the remote building at the apex of Eas mountain. She was passing by the training grounds when she heard someone call her name. It was Roen Eas, a boy younger than her by a year and one of her closest friends. He was a handsome athletic boy with tousled black hair and teal eyes. His toned chest was bared for all to see, his tanned skin glistening in the late evening sun.

-Hey, Sen,- he said. -Want to practice with us? We wouldn’t need to do turns.-

Sentra tiptoed and craned her neck to look behind him. There were two more boys in the sandbox arena, each holding a different weapon as they sparred against each other. She recognized them as Kaen and Den. Normally, she would’ve joined them just for the eye candy of their muscular bodies, but the current circumstances didn’t allow for that.

She shook her head, -Can’t. Need to see the elders.-

-Why?- Roen furrowed his thick eyebrows. 

-Had a breakthrough. I need them to identify my physique,- Sentra smugly replied, sticking out her tongue at the boy. 

-Bull,- he answered in disbelief, wrinkling his forehead.

Sentra raised her hand and channeled her lifeforce into one of her fingers. -Touch it if you dare.-

Roen snorted and grabbed her finger, instantly screaming out in pain and pulling it back. The smell of burnt flesh reached Sentra’s nose; Roen’s palm was severely burned.

-Bitch! Why didn’t you tell me?!- he hissed, hugging his burnt hand close to his chest.

-I’m so sorry!- Sentra panicked. -I didn’t realize it would like this!-

-Fucking hell,- Roen groaned. -What now?!-

Sentra’s mind was going at full speed, she didn’t know what to do. Hurting clansmen on purpose was a terrible taboo even if they were from a family that wasn’t exactly friendly to yours. Not to mention, she really didn’t want to hurt him. Roen was her friend, but she knew that he wouldn’t hide what happened. Her heart was beating at the base of her throat when she suddenly had a crazy idea pop into her mind.

-I’ll make it up to you,- Sentra squeezed out. -I’m so sorry.-

-How?!- he was still mad.

She made sure that the other two didn’t have the time to look at them before leaning in and whispering: -Meet me after the dusk. In the abandoned barn at the bottom of the mountain. Just make sure no one knows.-

Roen froze, looking at Sentra with doubt. -What for?-

Her breathing was getting faster. -For making up. Trust me with this as I trusted you about that pearl last year.-

This took Roen off-guard. She had a point, -Fine. I will just say that it was an accident.-

-Thank you!- Sentra heaved a sigh of relief. She tiptoed to peck him on the cheek and said, -I’m really sorry!-

Stunned, Roen dazedly touched his cheek. -Apology accepted.-

Sentra grinned before dashing away, her face was growing hotter; she didn’t want him to see that. She licked her lips, tasting the salty residue of his sweat, her body growing restless from the scenario that was forming in her head. But it had to wait. 

The elders’ lodge was a grandiose building that overlooked the entire clan. Sentra ran up to it before pausing and deeply bowing once.

-Sentra, daughter of Gentra and Zamos, seeks an audience,- she clearly enunciated.

The wind was the only reply she had for a while. Then, an elderly whisper reached her ears: -Your father left recently. If you seek to repeat his words, leave.-

-Elder, I broke through to the middle dantian stage,- Sentra respectfully replied.

-Come in,- the voice instantly replied.

Sentra carefully approached the golden gate that slowly opened a little, just enough to let her supple body pass through. After walking in, she kowtowed once before standing up and walking into the circular chamber ahead. There were several male and female elders seated along the walls, their appearances ranging from middle-aged to ancient.

-Sentra greets seniors,- Sentra said, cupping her hands and bowing.

One of the elders that Sentra recognized as Veera stood up and approached her. -Give me your hand,- she said. Sentra obeyed and stuck her hand out which Veera promptly grabbed. -Channel your lifeforce.-

-It’s very hot,- Sentra warned.

-Of course it is, lass,- Veera smiled, clearly not worried about being burned.

Pompous bitch, Sentra inwardly grumbled. She made sure to pour as much of her lifeforce into her hand as she could. Veera’s smile faded, her own hand suddenly becoming shielded by a thin film of purple energy. It was being corroded by the heat, forcing Veera to take her hand off Sentra’s when her fingertips began to burn.

-What is it?- a leisurely seated elder asked.

-It’s an extreme physique,- Veera seriously said. -Extreme Yang.-

All of the elders took on serious faces, some sitting up properly for the first time since Sentra walked in. Sentra’s heart fluttered at the revelation; an extreme physique was one in a million. Only people with dual and null physiques were rarer than that. This could elevate her status, possibly allowing her to evade a marriage that she wasn’t interested in. 

-That’s the second one after Maren’s extreme Yin,- a bearded elder muttered. -This generation is truly fine.-

-Maren has an extreme Yin physique?- Sentra asked, surprised.

Veera cleared her throat, staring down the bearded elder. -It was supposed to be a secret, Zoss.-

Zoss shrugged. -She won’t tell anyone. Isn’t that right, dear?-

-I’m a filial daughter to the clan,- Sentra replied, bowing to the elder. 

-See? Take that stick out of your arse, hag,- Zoss laughed.

If looks could kill, Veera’s would’ve killed him thousand times over. She sighed in annoyance before looking at Sentra. -It’s a pure heat physique, meaning you can look into the forces of vibration and heat if you reach Spirit Circle. Cultivate well and don’t disseminate this information. You may tell Maren if you wish so, however.-

-Yes, elder,- Sentra replied, weighing her words. -May I ask about my marriage?-

-Nothing changed,- Veera replied. -Now go.-

Sentra clenched her jaw and bowed before storming out of the chamber and down the mountain. She hated these old fucks controlling every aspect of their clan’s life. Had her father not married into their clan and was born in it instead, he would have been a younger elder by now. None of these mummies would even try touching daddy’s precious daughter. Alas, she wasn’t this lucky.

Since she couldn’t change the marriage anyway, there was no reason to waste herself worrying about it. There was still some time before everything became official and there was a date waiting for her today. Her grumpy face lightened up when she recalled the reaction Roen had to her little peck. They have been friends for years, but she wasn’t sure if he was interested in her as a woman. Of course, Sentra was confident in her appearance, but Roen never took the opportunity to ask her out or even compliment her. Their arranged marriages also were in the way of anything blossoming between the two. 

Sentra spent the restless evening preparing for the night. She packed her bag of holding with wine and several blankets, made sure that there wasn’t a single stray hair on her body, and took another bath. When the night came, she left the house under the pretense of wanting to meditate in the wilderness. She did that often, so it wasn’t anything weird for anyone in her manor. Not that they knew that most of the time she was just doing something forbidden with her friends instead of actually cultivating. Maybe that’s why I’m so mediocre, Sentra thought.

She backtracked several times to make sure that no one was following her before picking a roundabout path to the barn. In the past, Eas clan had lower-ranked clansmen that lived at the bottom of the mountain, but they got culled during a war two generations ago. No one really bothered to have enough descendants to have them live off the mountain after that, so there were some unused buildings that survived the war scattered about. Nature claimed the rest.

The sky was growing darker and Sentra’s anticipation for what was to come was growing greater. She mulled over it a lot, coming up with the idea that wouldn’t get her in trouble when she was inspected before the marriage. As long as her hymen was intact, she could theoretically do anything. It was all coming together.

Sentra was getting nervous when Roen didn’t show up when the stars lit up the night’s canvas. She was even wondering if he got caught or decided that he wasn’t interested in seeing her, but Roen’s tall silhouette emerging from the darkness dispelled any doubts she had until then. Sentra waved to him, deciding against shouting.

When Roen was close enough, she spun on her toes, showing off her pretty azure robe. -What do you think?-

-Was I supposed to dress for an occasion?- he asked, completely puzzled.

Sentra groaned and rolled her eyes. -How’s your hand?-

-Been better,- Roen replied. -So, what is this about?-

-Come with me,- Sentra said, grabbing his healthy hand and dragging him into the barn and onto the first floor. There, she counted steps in a particular patter, confusing Roen even further. Suddenly, they passed through a masking formation’s boundary, finally revealing what was here. -Tadah!- 

Roen’s eyebrows rose up when he saw the cozy corner that Sentra prepared. She set up some crates and covered them with blankets, as well as covering the wooden floor with a thicker one. There was a row of wine jars neatly lined up by the wall, and a single lamp for ambient light.

-Did you need to go through all that trouble just to drink?- Roen asked, still unsure what this was about.

-You’re so dense,- Sentra groaned. She took off her sandals and sat down on the blanket, -Take your’s off too.-

Roen shrugged and after doing so, sat next to her, reaching for the wine. -I guess it’s cozy.-

-I think we really need to drink a little,- Sentra grumbled, annoyed that he didn’t compliment her at all. She hurriedly downed a jar, the pleasant warmth and numbness spreading through her body. -Are you gay?-

Roen almost choked on his wine. -Uh, no. Why would you think that?-

Sentra took a gulp from a second jar. -Because you never compliment me. You don’t even look at me like a proper man should.-

He evaded her gaze, taking a sip of the wine. Emboldened by the alcohol, he replied, -I just don’t do it openly. Would be rude.-

Sentra squinted and downed the jar. She knew that this was her limit if she wanted to be in control. -I think you’re handsome,- she said, her cheeks getting rosy from alcohol and nerves.

It took Roen a good few seconds to process what he just heard. He looked at his friend wide-eyed, shaking his head slightly and finishing his jar of wine. Then, he inhaled sharply before deciding to down yet another one. Sentra waited patiently, her hand playing with the edge of her robe, pulling it up a little and revealing more of her supple thighs. For the first time, Roen looked down, his eyes going down her toned legs and pausing at her feet. 

-Like what you see?- Sentra asked, feeling that her ego was finally being stroked. 

-Yeah,- he huffed. - Is this your idea of making up? Because I like it.- Roen squeezed out, looking at Sentra’s face. He was clearly getting excited.

She revealed a brilliant smile before crawling over the blanket and dropping down next to him. Her heart was going crazy and her entire body was growing hot. She leaned in, feeling his sweet breath on her face and tickling him with hers.

-Wait,- Roen panted, stopped her in her tracks. -We are both betrothed to other clans. We can’t.-

-You can’t take my virginity, that’s all,- Sentra whispered. She grabbed Roen’s hand and put it on her thigh. -There are other things we can do. I’ve been thinking about it for a while.-

-Me too,- he replied, a shy grin pulling across his face. He carefully, nervously even, caressed Sentra’s thigh. -For years.-

This was Sentra’s signal, her ego finally satisfied. She planted a kiss on his lips, gently pulling his lower lip with her’s when she pulled away. -So?-

-I can’t believe this is happening,- Roen whispered, licking his lips in search of her taste. 

This time he went for a kiss, his hand squeezing Sentra’s thigh. His technique was clumsy and far from what Jey could do, clearly his first time, but Sentra didn’t mind, her hands roaming his well-built torso. She cursed herself for never thinking about doing this before, but quickly forgot all about it when Roen’s hand hesitantly landed on her waist. She grabbed his palm and pushed it down onto her shapely ass, squeezing it to help him understand what she wanted. A quiet moan slipped through her lips when kneaded her buttock in response.

Their lips separated and Sentra fiddled with his belt, releasing his outer robe and pulling it off him. She sits astride on his lap, feeling a considerable bulge pressing against her pussy; sparks of pleasure and excitement rushed up her spine. She grabbed her own robe and pulled it down, baring her tender breasts with now rock hard nipples. Roen froze, his eyes glued to the twin peaks, he quickly and greedily grabbed one tit. Sentra moaned and panted under his touch, pressing her forehead into his shoulder and kissing it.

-Be gentler,- she whispered.

He listened, slowing down and growing bolder, finally understanding the rules of the game. His left hand reached up Sentra’s leg and under the robe, grabbing her bare buttock. He looked her in disbelief when he realized she was wearing nothing underneath her airy outfit. Sentra only stuck out her tongue in reply before leaning in to greedily make out with him. They stayed in that position for a while, feeling up their bodies and finding their weak spots. Sentra closed her eyes, not hiding her pleasure when Roen’s lips started to explore her collarbone, her neck, and her shoulders. 

-Wait,- Sentra said, getting off him. There was a large wet spot on his pants where she sat before. She looked down on the tent in his pants and bit her lip. -Be a good boy and lay down.-

Despite being puzzled by her request, Roen laid down without hesitation. Sentra breathed rapidly before carefully placing her foot on his bulge; the man let out a loud moan of pleasure. Sentra could feel the throbbing cock on the sole of her foot and through the material, and she was sure that Roen could see her pussy from his position which only served to rile her up even further. She gently massaged the bulge with her foot, shocked by his intense reaction.

-Like it?- she asked under her breath, baring her teeth in a surprised smile.

-Mhm,- was the only reply she got. That, and his hands grabbing her leg, one her foot and one her calve, gently massaging it.

Weirdo, Sentra thought, but she didn’t complain. She took her foot off his crotch, amused by the almost childlike disappointment on his face. -Take your shorts off,- she ordered, her eyes glued to the sizeable tent.

Roen wasted no time, pulling the shorts off and throwing them aside. Sentra could see his entire veiny dick for the first time, but with Pane being the only point of reference she had, she felt a little disappointed.

This must have shown on her face because Roen nervously asked: -What’s wrong?-

Sentra put her foot on his dick, having Roen completely forget his question. He panted heavily while Sentra was intoxicated by how hot and hard his member was. It was as long as her dainty foot and almost as thick. When she carefully moved her foot down, Roen let out a guttural moan of pleasure. Sentra’s heel was on his ballsack, gently kneading it, and her large toe was at the glans’ ridge, rubbing against the sensitive underside. The man writhed under her, reacting to every slightest movement of her foot. Her pussy was dripping wet, some of her juices making it down her leg and onto the dick. 

When her pussy nectar mixed with his precum, the friction lessened and Sentra decided to experiment more, slowly moving her foot up and down his shaft, her toes stimulating his pulsing cockhead. She was mystified by Roen’s reactions, reveling in the total control that stomping onto his crotch gave her. His low, manly moans shook Sentra’s womanhood to the core and she would’ve jumped down onto his dick if not for having to keep her virginity. She increased the pressure on his dick, pressing it against his abdomen, and increased the tempo. She slid the ridge of the shaft between her large toe and the second toe, pinching and jerking him off that way.

Roen was huffing like a bull and his dick started to throb even harder than before. Sentra’s foot paused on top of his weapon, her toes squeezing around the cockhead and massaging it in a circular motion. Roen let out a long, deep moan and climaxed straight into Sentra’s toes. He came a lot, completely covering her toes and his chiseled abdomen with his spunk. The dick started to deflate and Sentra frowned, wondering if that was it.

She spread the cum on his shaft with her foot, having him squeal more from her touch, but the sticky jizz didn’t want to get off. This was when an idea that sent tingles through her entire body came to be in Sentra’s head. She slid her foot off his dick (not forgetting to squish his cockhead with her heel on the way up) and up his torso, pausing under his chin.

-Clean it,- she huffed.

-What?- he panted, crestfallen.

-With your mouth,- she said, licking her lips and glaring down at him.

Roen hesitated but seeing Sentra’s gaze and having her cute foot so close to his mouth, he reluctantly grabbed and lifted it. Motherfucker’s gonna do it, Sentra realized in disbelief, butterflies turning her stomach into a moshpit. She giggled when his tongue began to lick the spunk off her toes and the sole of her foot, but enjoyed the chills it sent through her body. When her foot was licked clean, she took it from his grasp and knelt down. Without breaking eye contact, her tongue traced Roen’s flaccid cock, sending quivers through his body. His sperm was a little salty and still warm; not great but not bad either.

She licked the tip before chuckling and asking, -You didn’t think I would be unfair, would you?-

-I won’t again,- he panted back, holding her hair up so it wouldn’t get dirty.

Sentra licked Roen’s dick and ballsack clean before moving to his abs and up the sticky path her foot left. Half lying on him, she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him into a kiss, her hard nipples rubbing against his chest. She forced her tongue into his mouth, leaving him confused at first, but he quickly learned as their tongues pushed against each other in sensual wrestling. His hands pulled and kneaded Sentra’s sensitive spots and sent waves of pleasure through her body. He was no longer as shy as before, doing his job with enthusiasm this time.

Their lips separated with pop and Sentra looked into Roen’s eyes. She sat astride on his chest before heaving up and moving so his head was between her thighs and her feet were under his armpits. Roen’s face contorted from desire when his lover’s treasure came so close. 

-You will pleasure me. With your mouth,- Sentra panted, her hips swaying above his red face, some of her juices dripping down into his half-open mouth.  Hyperventilating, she slowly aimed her cunt at his mouth.

To anyone who likes this kind of play, please thank my boxsect brother, BurningAlpha, the feet connoisseur.
Consider joining my Discord! Please don't forget to leave a fav or become a reader if you enjoyed the read!

17