Chapter 4 Dragon Slayer
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I left Jeremiah's Village behind I made my way down the dirt road through the prairie and nine other villages before I came across a town. Each village had one issue or another, starvation, disease, predatory animals, monsters, bandits, or even undead. One by I solved each one's issues and may have introduced new invasive species in some of them. Like the true wolfsbane, I created in the first one. Regardless, I had helped people and made their lives better if even a little bit. I stayed a few nights in some of the villages as I didn't care for traveling at night and some issues required more than one day to solve.

During my travel, I inquired about local monsters and found out about a crimson dragon from a merchant, that is holding up in the local baron's castle. When I asked about what species of dragons exist he said he'd heard of only five, but supposedly there are fifteen known species of dragon.

It went from greatest to least.

1: Crimson Dragons who breathe fire.

2: Azure Dragons who breathe lightning.

3: Verdant Dragons who breathe poison gas.

4: Ebony Dragons who breathe acid.

5: Ivory Dragons who breathe frost.

 

That's when I realized this was the dragons and mazes multiverse. I might be fucked. To think I'd be transported into one of the most dangerous fictional multiverses ever thought of. Then again why did this multiverse even exist? I mean it's supposed to be fictional right? While I know of the infinite parallel universe theory, I didn't believe in it. Likely due to my belief in intelligent design. After all, if God really exists he wouldn't just create infinite Earths for no reason because that would mean multiple times for Jesus to be crucified. The problem with that is that the crucifixion is supposed to be final, that's it all sins paid for throughout all time. Past, present, and future. However, if there were multiple Earths with similar enough history then they would have to have Jesus to know about Jesus in order to be Christian. Hence the debacle that now had me experiencing a minor existential crisis. Finally, I managed to convince myself that until I saw an actual parallel Earth I wouldn't think about it.

After staying the night in the town I solved its rodent problem and killed the local vampire that was feeding on the local prostitutes, I traveled toward the baron's castle. I'd spent three weeks in this world so far and the wolf pups were now big enough to walk beside me. I'd been training them as we traveled and installed a law of loyalty on each of them, just in case I needed to stop them from biting someone they shouldn't. They each had a black leather collar with steel studs on them. Nightfall was the black wolf pup, Frost was the white wolf pup and Silver was the grey wolf pup. All are male.

After a day we came across a great blackened and burnt expanse of ash. After another four days, we came upon the baron's castle, with the dragon nowhere in sight. I made it all the way through the demolished gate, past several scorched knight corpses scattered about. When I reached the throne room I saw a red-haired man sitting on a throne with five very pregnant women in chains sitting on the side in a daze, while three maids serviced him sexually on his throne. Feeling a metaphorical headache coming on I grabbed my forehead and sighed. That's when he noticed me. He stood revealing his nude form and throwing off the maids with his momentum.

The red-haired man spoke what I assumed to be draconic and I felt a surge of energy from him as he changed form into a crimson dragon. Luckily it seemed quite cramped in here so he couldn't move around much, unfortunately, I couldn't let this drag out otherwise the women might be crushed by him or the ceiling might collapse. As the dragon inhaled and his cheat bulged I attempted to reach out and alter the state of his molecules, while speaking to give the illusion of me casting a spell.

Javier, "Vaporize!"

The crimson dragon then turned into oxygen. Making sure none of the women were injured I healed them of their bruises and cuts with my medical flame. I walked up to the maids and created a cloak that I draped over each of them with my psychokinesis.

Javier, "How do you feel?"

The maids just stared at me then as if coming out of their daze stood and bowed shouting, "Thank you, great wizard!!!" Then proceeded to break down crying. Sighing for a moment in anxiety I decided to create an herb that could calm one down, relax them, and erase stress. Reaching into my cloak while I created it I pulled it out and handed it to them. It looked like marijuana, and might as well have been however this had zero side effects and didn't get you high, it was more like a very potent chamomile. Regardless you could smoke it or use it to make tea, the smoke didn't cause cancer either. I made sure of it. You could even straight up eat it raw or cook with it.

Javier, "Here this should help I plant some more for you later. It calms the mind."

The maids each took a leaf and started chewing. In the meantime, I made my way over to the five very pregnant women who were very much still in a daze. I tried talking to them but got no response so I grabbed one by the head and began using my telepathy to find her traumatic memories and weaken them. Then I created a law of strengthening willpower and used it on her. Her eyes immediately became clear and looked straight at me. Of the five women, she was the oldest and seemed to be in her mid-thirties. The others were three maids and a teenage girl in noble attire. In total, there were eight women here, six maids, and two nobles. The noblewoman who was in her mid-thirties bowed her head slightly and got up giving me a curtsey.

Mature Noble Woman, "Thank you for saving us Lord Wizard. Can you do for them what you did for me?"

Javier, "Yes, however, while I can guess, I must ask. Where is the baron?"

Mature Noble Woman's face grew mournful and answered, "Dead. The dragon ate him."

I felt bad for nearly making her cry but I had to confirm before I could figure out a solution. After I fixed up the four other women I looked at their distended bellies and realized my work wasn't done yet. Thinking for a moment I created five baby carriages and laws of nurturing in them. I then created a ring with a small demi-plane in it shaped like a large nursery with a law of oxygen regeneration and plumbing with a law of water regeneration and a law of water recycling. I also gave it a law of 24-hour day/night cycle, law of sustenance, and law of cleanliness.

Next, I scanned all the women with my esp, in addition to the five very pregnant women one of the nude maids was three weeks pregnant. I decided for the good of the innocent children this must be done. So after creating another baby carriage of nurturing I teleported the babies out of the women into a baby carriage and healed the women with my medical flame eventually all the babies were out and all the women healed. I looked at the three-week-old fetus being kept on life support by the baby carriage and accelerated her growth to a week-old infant before placing all the children into the demi-plane. Of the six children, three were boys and three were girls.

Afterward, I went into the courtyard followed by the eight women who were completely silent. I created what I was calling thera-herb in my cloak pocket and tossed them out before accelerating their growth as they took root. Soon the courtyard was a verdant jungle of marijuana-shaped leaves.

Javier, "These herbs will help with rehabilitation simply consume, steep, or smoke them to receive their benefits. Is there anybody you can send a message to, in order to receive aid? Lady...?"

Mature Noble Woman, "Lady Winterhaven. I have a brother to the east but he'd just as soon annex my late husband's fief, as help us. Lord Wizard."

Javier, "Hmmmmmm....."

I was perplexed, and while I could just leave. That would have dire consequences for these women. With no guards or forces of their own and the baron dead, there wasn't much they could do against, animals, monsters, or even peasants. Finally, I decided there was only one thing I could do. So I created a gold ring with fake runes all over it and attached several laws to it that essentially allowed the wearer to create stone or wood minions capable of sapient thought and completely loyal to the wearer. Furthermore, only those of Lady Winterhaven's direct bloodline could wear the ring. I handed the ring to her and explained its uses and limits.

After that, I watched her create a few minions and left. On my out the burnt wasteland I planted more of the there herb, along with various fruits, nuts, vegetables, and grains.

Javier, "I should have done this earlier oh well."

After checking on the babies with my esp I decided to head for the nearest city. Hoping all the time that it wouldn't smell too bad.

0