CHAPTER 6 – ADVENTURE TRIO
221 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Who would have thought that dragon skin would make such comfortable clothes?” 

Bliss smiled as he tried moving about in his newly crafted dragon pants. Finally the chill on his future bloodlines were gone. 

 

Bliss originally wanted to make a shirt however it proved a little too tedious to use the dragon skin to make a shirt. 

 

Bliss had used one of the tooth of the dragon along with his basic weapons crafting skill to make another katana and although its sharpness and hardness was beyond anything he had even in his previous life It was far from precise enough to do the fine cutting necessary to make a decent shirt. 

 

Instead Bliss made a sleeveless shrug jacket that was barely able to cover his chest. He also wore the dragon skin on his forearms since it seemed to be sturdy enough to provide some form of defense. 

 

The last thing Bliss used the dragon skin to make was the most satisfying. Bliss created a pair of footwear using the dragon’s skin and vines in the nearby forest.

 

Bliss felt proud of himself and the new level of safety that being the dungeon boss could come with. 

 

Bliss’s celebration was cut short when a crystal ball popped up in front of him showing the face of three people who had just entered the Dungeon. 

 

“Hey, you can trust me. We left that Boss with at least forty arrows. If we finish him off now we can get all the treasure with zero effort.”

 

“Easy for you to say. You’re already the highest ranked out of all of us.”

 

Bliss looked through the crystal ball and observed the group of adventurers. Leading the team was a brash young man that seemed to be in his early twenties and despite his muscular frame he acted the most immature of the adventure trio. 

 

Trailing close by him was a quiet petite lady who held a wooden staff, her voice was soft as though she had yet to finish puberty.

 

Trailing a little further back was the third member of the group, he carried the backpack for the team along with a large bow. He was fairly taller than the other fellow but nowhere near as bulky. 

The adventurer with deep dark shaggy hair walked with a strong gate although that may have only been a result of the large giant blade he had straddled on his back. 

 

*keen eye*

 

Name: Greg

Race: Human

Level: 30

Hp: ???

Mana: ???

Skill Points:???

Strength: ???

Speed: ???

Dexterity: ???

Intelligence: ???

 

Skills

[???]

[???]

[???]

[???]

 

The moment Bliss used his keen eye skill Greg felt a sharp tingle and a smile appeared on his face.

“We seem to have finally caught the attention of the Dungeon Boss.”

Greg looked at Linda who in turn grabbed her staff and walked forward.

 

Bliss was a little startled by the declaration, was it really that easy to tell when you’re being watched in this world?

 

Bliss continued to observe the group until they encountered a group of goblins within the cave. 

 

Bliss realized that the dungeon despite what he was used to from his old world was just a long corridor connected by a few floors with very few creatures in between. 

 

The creatures throughout the dungeon so far were very pitiful; the upper floors 1- 10 were inhabited by a few of the white baboons who were only slightly stronger than the average person and their signature attack seemed to only be throwing poo. Needless to say the adventurers completely massacred them.

 

The monsters on the middle floors 10-20 were a little better. They were home to a pack of white furred wolves but the pack was very small and only had about ten wolves led by an alpha that was only slightly bigger. Their combat power wasn’t bad but they hardly had the numbers to make use of it. 

 

The final floors before the adventures reached Bliss contained mainly the goblins. They seem to be new to the dungeon because not a single goblin had passed level 5 and their combat abilities seem to be limited to pointing and poking their wooden spears. 

 

As quickly as the encounter with the goblins began the group of adventurers wiped them out and collected a few of their ears as souvenirs. 

 

Bliss had spent the time trying to find a weakness within the team but it seemed all their basics were covered.

 

The leader Greg was just brutishly strong with a giant sword, so long as he swang, something would be cleaved in half.

 

The woman called Linda that was always near him had an odd skill, she would whisper a few words under her breath and barriers of light would appear and block the attacks of monsters. She used her ability to protect Greg while he swung his sword brutishly, allowing him to fight without fear.

 

Meanwhile the third member who they only referred to as Higgle always stayed out of the fight and only fired his arrows when a monster tried to attack the two from a blind spot. Higgle had amazing marksmanship, throughout the entire dungeon so far he had never missed a shot. 

 

While not in combat they would banter at each other but when it was time to fight they had extremely good synergy.

 

Eventually they arrived at the location where the previous dungeon boss was and started to survey the area.

 

“This was where we fought last time. I left the boss here with at least forty arrows inside him. I was sure he wasn’t going to move.”

 

Higgle was the first one to speak since he was certain that there was no way the dragon could fully recover from such injuries in a short time. 

 

“Maybe he went back to his room to sleep and recovered?”

 

Linda’s suggestion made sense after all even the dungeon boss still had to worry about other creatures trying to usurp him in such a state. 

 

“Yeah you might be right however this is a lot more blood than we left here last time, so obviously he is in an even worse state than we thought.”

 

Greg was a little disappointed to hear this, he wanted the opportunity to swing his sword at an opponent that could at least give him a challenge. 

 

The group continued to survey the site until they found the bodies of four other adventurers and removed their silver adventurer plates. 

 

Higgle looked down at the bodies of the adventurers and fought back the tears. Last time he was the only one of the group who survived and it was thanks to his dearest friends. 

 

They had come to this accursed dungeon only because they had just been promoted to silver ranked adventures and wanted to take a mission that was on their level but it cost their lives. 

 

If he had known how strong the dragon was he would've carried more arrows, or told them to be more careful but he never imagined that the world of adventuring for a true silver rank team would be so difficult. 

 

But this time Higgle had returned to honor his deceased friends and return their plates and belongings to their families and above all to ensure the dragon would suffer. 

 

He had even made sure to pay the gold rank adventurer Greg enough money so that he could not refuse. 


But for Higgle what was the value of a few gold coins compared to the memory of his friends? He had to make sure that dragon paid dearly for who it had killed. 

 

The group continued through the forest unhindered. The forest would normally be a rest area for adventurers before they tried to slay the dungeon boss however with the ease they had proceeded through the prior floors the team only needed an hour to recuperate. 

 

The party eventually arrived at a large cave behind the forest which was known to be the home of the Dungeon Boss, pseudodragon Marvel.

 

When the party entered the cave, the entrance behind them was instantly shut by a large wall of rock which shook the cave and left the cavern in complete darkness. 

 

The trio adopted a defensive stance and peered out through the thick darkness of the cavern. 

 

Suddenly the darkness was dispelled and a bright red glow illuminated the cave.

 

They were a little shook up and even Linda could be heard trembling from the shift in the cave. 

 

15