CHAPTER 26 – THE MC IS THE MC
154 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Do you wish to use your stored souls to escape the dungeon?]

[yes/no?]

 

Bliss selected yes one more time.. 

 

[error!]

 

[You have already applied to escape the dungeon, please wait until the dungeon’s heart has finished accumulating teleportation power!]

 

[Progress 20%]

 

‘So this is death…’

 

Bliss thought as he felt the power behind a single blow. The energy was far beyond anything he had imagined. 

 

The strength alone behind the attack sent him a few layers deep into the earth. The force alone broke the majority of his bones. 

 

Bliss was resigned to accept his death as the follow up of electrical energy began to assault him. 

 

But suddenly a series of notifications rang off in Bliss’s head.

 

[Dragon Tooth Sword Skill Number 2 - Thunder Absorption has been activated]

 

[Congratulations Electrical energy has been converted to HP]

 

[Maximum Health Points capacity has been reached.]

 

[Congratulations Electrical energy has been converted to skill points]

 

[Maximum skill points capacity has been reached.]

 

[Excess electrical energy has been converted to mana]

 

[Maximum mana capacity has been reached.]

 

[Excess electrical energy has been converted to temporary stats]

 

Bliss heard the notifications and laughed out maniacally as he looked at his new status screen. 

 

Name: Bliss Bloodborne

Race: Dragoon (young)

Title: Dungeon Boss

Level: 25

Experience: 7,500/35,000

Hp: 4500/3500 

Mana: 4400/2200

Skill Points:260/130

Strength: 830+200

Speed: 280+200

Dexterity: 880+200

Intelligence: 280+200

 

Bliss grinned inwardly feeling the sureness that he was indeed the main character of this world. 

 

After absorbing the entirety of Donald's attack Bliss felt invigorated. Bliss teleported to the edge of the crater that the attack created and began his dragonic transformation. 

 

Bliss reveled in joy and ecstasy feeling the power surging through his body. Since he had come to this world this was the most powerful he had ever felt. He felt like the power was almost addicting. 

 

Bliss disregarded his plans to draw out the battle and decided to use a head on approach since he had this much advantage in power. 

 

Donald looked around in confusion when he realized his enemy had somehow managed to survive. 

 

Feeling the surge of power behind him Donald felt even more contempt towards the creature. 

 

“A theft to the end it seems”

 

Donald looked at Bliss in the distance who had already completed his transformation and sensed his own energy assimilating within Bliss.  

 

The creature's dark tanned skin turned even darker, now he looked charcoal black with his glowing yellow eyes. His membranous tiny wings slightly protruded from his back plus the bone like chest plate and armor that now covered some of its body gave him the look of a demon. Not to mention the thick scaly tail that swayed in the air as he stood in the distance. 

 

“I should have known it was a demon all along.”

 

Donald strengthened his grip and rushed towards Bliss once more. 

 

Unlike before Bliss feeling more confident in his power rushed back to meet Sir Donald. 

 

[Self assurance activated]

 

Bliss was the only one covered in a white energy this time. Bliss thrusted his sword forward but Donald stepped to the side and returned his own attack. 

 

Bliss jumped back in surprise holding his chest as a large shallow slash appeared cutting through even his bone armor. 

 

Bliss was dumbfounded. Weren’t their stats now on par? If not this his stats were supposed to at least be significantly higher than Sir Donald. How could he be the superior one in this exchange?

 

Bliss stepped back feeling confused. His base stats were supposed to be on par with Sir Donald more or less. In Addition to that he had completed his dragonic transformation adding another 200 stat points all around and to push the madness even further he had activated his self assurance to increase his power. 

 

“You really are a young beast afterall..”

 

Sir Donald looked at Bliss with eyes filled with pity as he shook his head. 

 

Bliss feeling looked down upon teleported behind Donald and swung his sword ready to cleave his head right off. 

 

Sir Donald ducked and dodged the attack before stepping in close and using the hilt of his sword to knock Bliss firmly on the chin then followed up with a slash directly in line with the previous attack. 

 

Bliss teleported a few steps back writhing in pain as he held his chest that had a deep slash. 

 

“You are just a beast swinging your skills around…”

 

Donald casually walked over to the panting Bliss who still had a look of confusion on his face. 

 

“Still don’t understand?

 

Fine, let me give you a lesson.

 

This time I’ll be slow enough for you to comprehend.”

 

Bliss seeing that Donald was almost in front of him activated his spatial shield and tried to move back a little. 

 

“Firstly skills are just tools, not the answer.”

 

[Self assurance activated]

 

Donald appeared behind Bliss, his entire body glowing in a white hue. Sir Donald’s white energy armor seemed to move and focus to his fist alone only for it to land firmly in Bliss’s face. 

 

The power behind the first was enough to throw Bliss back into his own spatial shield instantly breaking through it.

 

“Do you not understand now?”

 

Bliss’s face was smashed in and his vision almost blurry but even he could understand. Bliss gritted his teeth and tried to teleport behind Donald once again. 

 

“Your attacks are predictable and amateurish at best!”

 

Donald used his sword to deflect the attack into the ground and returned with a palm strike to Bliss’s sternum.

 

Bliss’s sword that struck the ground instantly opened a small crack in the earth showing how much power he had behind it but the blow to his sternum knocked the ghost out of him. 

 

Bliss’s eyes bulged as the pain reverberated through his entire body. Bliss clenched his chest as he struggled to find air. 

 

“You certainly do have the strength and decent skills. 

 

I'll give you that much. 

 

But you lack… practice…”

 

Donald kicked the struggling creature a few meters across the plain. 

 

“You lack… training!”

 

Donald met Bliss before he stopped rolling and kicked him back in the other direction. 

 

“You lack combat experience.”

 

Donald appeared before Bliss and thrusted his sword through Bliss’s chest.

 

1

SUPPORT " Reborn from the Dungeon" at 

Patron/Brightshadowwork

or 

Donate at Paypal 

7