Chapter 1: a survey to helping an idiot?
597 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

welcome to my first ever fate fanfic I've made a Honkai impact fanfic or..more like 2 so why not try something new so pls enjoy to new readers and older ones that have read 1 of my old Honkai impact fanfics.

-AnormalWatcher


Hello, my name is June although you probably don't need to know who I am, but might as well share who I am I'm a 19-year-old successful businessman that sorts disputes in the company known as risers we are known to make the brand new Vr headset or you may as well call it a nerve gear its similar to one of those fun fact are product was inspired by literal anime named SAO wow who would have imagined of course everyone loved it we made it for the purpose so game developers could expand their programming to achieve even grander hights of technology are company was even inspired by another anime and decided to make a game similar but completely different in every way yeah there where ground breaking items but those could only be gained by reaching the max level of course it being level 100 you could play in pretty much any anime I was a dev in the game but I was recently framed by one of my trusted helpers in different anime in the very game we made as a company of course we got permission to do so with authors okay on it I use the avatar of Gilgamesh in the fate/stay the night anime fun fact in any anime in the said game have their own worlds such as I govern over the fate worlds of anime such as heroic spirits and such and such of course you can make your own and become even more op but what's the point in that when everything is right here in front of you? the real gill exist in the anime/game we have as well but he's a weaker version of me why? it's because I'm a dev in the anime I govern over wait sorry I got side tracked where was I...? oh yeah, the the framing.

usually with stuff like this you could tell is possible for stuff like this to happen when a dev is accused or framed by something the game owner co-owner and other Devs stop governing over their anime to find proof of this accusation basically the worlds time completely comes to a halt while some Ai make sure nothing goes wrong while time is halted by the game owner and co-owner the AI in my world are the counter force and the holy grail more like the original holy grail when I was in game as my avatar when my worlds time suddenly stopped while I was trying to improve the counter force and the Holy grails Ai I had to put a pause on it and do more later the holy grail likes to use the adult version of Shiros sister as base for a body she is still emotionless the good thing is I managed to finally get her to speak without me having to use commands even though I know she's not real same with the counter force I made to replicate the real one in the anime it makes me proud I was able to making something from nothing speak the counter force is...another story it hates and like different things it's hard to determine what the AI could be thinking sometimes it uses Shiro archer as a base an then swaps to Altoria and medusa and many others it's like it can't decide what to use from what I was thinking that was that it can't decide because all of the bases are great to use it decides to just randomize it so when time stopped that time the counter force was using Sakura playing uno with the holy grail it was a funny sight watching them both struggle to learn how to play whenever they could not understand something the holy grail would just have a frown on her face while the counter force will have a mini tantrum trying to understand while yeah I would be there to help them understand they are programmed to understand themselves and that was probably the last time I saw my creations since I had to log out and head to the main office to find out what was going on.

"Your fired"

those were the words I couldn't believe I was hearing I made sure to follow the rules so why was I fired?

"Your fired for in putting code from another Anime into your own without my approval it was the new fate/stay the night heavens fell."

the new anime coming out? or more like new pathway I had not known that it was being made so when I asked him when I did input this code when I had no idea about this new pathway being made by Narusu.

"I and the co-owner and many other Devs went through your animes code and found new code related to something new you were making your head admin told me it was from heavens fell something we DONT have the rights to I'm sorry, but I can't allow this..so your fired he will take your place as the Dev of the fate/stay the night anime world get your stuff packed from here and in game and get out of my sight"

that was last time you spoke to your boss boss so I did had to do pack up and leave so when all my stuff was packed from my office I logged back into the game and noticed my level and stats where gone it turns out I still had some of your power as dev still, so I did one last thing I finished at best of the code left I could add for the counter force and the holy grail they were wondering why my aura was so weak it's not like I could tell them if I told them I was fired and had to leave them behind they may think I abandoned the 2 so when I was finished I used my few last dev powers to lock there settings behind a un hackable firewall I made myself the only person that could get past it was me and my wife and boy would I say she is hot as hell I would not trade her for the world.

I tried getting a new job for game developing but I would get shutdown before I would get a chance in an interview my wife later on in 2 years after died because of a robbery at are home while I was out looking for a job still and when I got home, I saw my wife in my and her room hung by her stomach around her neck on the fan with no bed anywhere her insides where chopped out completely as I saw her tear stained checks and eyes that where lifeless I could only stand at the door way with a emotionless gaze with cold eyes at what happened to her I mean who could blame me? the very job I was good at could not be attained anymore all workplaces would shut me out and seeing my wife like this brutally murdered was the pin that hit it home there were writeing on the wall in blood, but I was more focused on my wife she had a smile on her face even with tears stained on her and having Bing popped open with her insides now out and one of them used to hang her she had a smile of no regrets as I turn to the blood on the wall I remember frowning upon reading whatever idiot did this.

"THE HOLY MIADEN MUST BURN ON THE CROSS"

my wife was hot and all but she's not holy? I could not get it even today and now we bring are Selfs to now as walk down the street with my phone looking at photos of my wife but then this...survey appeared on my phone when I tried to open A game, I also played with my wife with to think about how much good times we had.

============

congratulations! 

you are the 100000100 person to log into the game! we would like you to do a survey of your most like fate character.

===========

June: 'what the...what is this..?'

===========

pls select what servant you like the most! this will affect what reward you will be given after questions have been answered.

===========

 

June:'well...I like Gil but I only chose him because it made me look cool its more so Jeanne d'arc I like more I would be lying if I said I don't like the alter version of her as well she's badass so....ill go for the first option'

as I click ore more so type Jeanne D'arc it loads before another message shows up

 

===========

Great! now if you were to be in any anime you wish to be in what power, or skill or magic would you like to have in the anime world of your choice?
===========

 

June: 'what anime? is that not obvious I would like to be in fate..no..not just fate why not heavens feel? its coming soon as another pathway why not something new? and as power skill or magic..now thats a good question..wait..I remember a new anime came out with a guy obsessed with power and magic what was his name...ah yes cid cid kaganou'

as I typed the power I wrote I would the skill set of cid kagano or shadow from eminnce in shadow meaning I would have insane amount of magic or...mana and i would learn all fighting techniques and I can regenerate my mana fast meaning if ever run out I could restore it in time

==========

processing... and done! thanks for answering have fun in your new world...Jeanne~

==========

 

 

 

you can only look in shock as you screen brightness gets brighter and brighter as you feel immense amount of pain you can't even scream you head feels like it's being ripped apart and sew back together multiple times before in finally stops you feel like you're kneeling your chest feels heavy as you stand up and open your eyes you see people you did not expect to see and one has a red thing wrap around his whole arm he looks shocked? words came out of your mouth before you could process anything they also Shiro and rin they look so worn out

Fate/stay night Image #2819773 - Zerochan Anime Image Board

Jeanne: are you my master?

Jeanne D'arc【Fate/Apocrypha】 | Anime, Anime characters, Fate

 

they are both shocked you tilt your head in confusion why were they shocked? you still want to check yourself out, but you don't want to look stupid in front of these 2 that was until Rin pointed in a direction behind me my eyebrow raises before I turn around your eyes widen a gasp leaving your mouth a little with you flag like spear in your hand your eyes return to normal as you watch berserker with a little girl? wait no thats..Shiros sister..what was her name again..I...can't remember why? as I watch berserker I turn to the right and see something walking to him it was Altoria, but she looks more..dark and the mana on her screams at you to run away you only shiver a little seeing this the water below her reek's of pure and utter evil it feels calming to see but at the same to it makes you fearful in your mind it was a weird twist of you mind you liked this but hated it as you watch berserker dash at Altoria or whatever it is you face hardens you know you can make mana on your own because you can feel in doing right now but the mana you have gotten from Shiro was not enough for you but it was enough for you to be summoned? it's weird you know so much but at the same time don't know much at the same time you put one of your armoured hands of you face is confusion on what is going on you know the general idea on who and what you are and what you have to do you oversee the holy grail war but..your head hurts badly very badly like a bad head pain its increases so you sigh and turn back to Shiro and rin before speaking.

Jeanne: we need to get out of here master.

they don't seem to be paying attention your headache seems to get worse they seem way to focused on the fight as you turn around back to watch the fight Altoria does a direct beam attack with her sword at berserker point blank as you and master watch the explosion you watch to see if anything changes something has changed berserker or Hercules has fallen to the swords of king Arthur is that was his name? or her name? I watch as Altoria lands right next to Shiro my fight of flight instincts kick in you have vanished from you spot in front of Shiro with your flag like spear using it to defend him. from the weak swing form Altoria's sword that was aimed at Shiros head you managed to parry that attack and send the swords flying somewhere else as Shiro can only stare in shock at the face of his once Servant that was his guardian that had an emotionless look as she looks at her hand where her sword once was then at you.

sayber: you managed to knock my sword out of my hand with nearly to no mana..impersive but if I were truly to try and fight you because you don't have enough mana you will die quickly rejoice that I won't be killing you today my master wants me to return next time we see each other Shiro you will die by my blade.

after she finished, she jumped again her sword fly back to her as she dashes away vanishing you lose your composed look and breath heavily using your flag/spear to hold yourself up master looks worried and helps me stand up a little the Girl seems to understand why I felt weak.

Shiro:a...are..you okay?

Jeanne: it took...everything I had..with almost no mana to protect you we...were lucky to have survived.

Rin: we need to get out of here Shiro your new servant barely has any mana because you still haven't learned how to give out mana to servant's properly and matter a fact this is a servant I haven't seen before this could help us get your servant on your back and start running!

as she said the last part ribbons of black and red were coming towards them your flag vanishes as has you on a piggyback ride as he and rin run with you on Shiro's back you vision is bleary, but you can see enough you managed to whisper very quietly to Shiro your name or fake name for now.

Jeanne: my name...is ruler..ill tell you..my real name later.

Shiro seems to have smiled when you told him your name as he sees you weakly smile, they found Shiro's sister as well on the way and also finding Archer, he warns them not to touch the dark water at all and sees you on Shiro's shoulder and he grins a little before he gets the chance assassin is back and tries to hit archer from behind only to be counter attacked as you looked at Archer he had this black stain near his stomach as archer jumps while doing in landing in the dark waters on top of the bridge was this black and red covered thing my masters eyes widen seeing and watching it expand and expanding Rin is afraid same with Shiros sister and what's worse is that Archer was stabbed a lot in place with the black and red ribbons stuck in place.

Rin: we need to get out of here! that thing is expanding with mana its going to blow!

you try and stand up, but master keeps me from trying to I've summoned my flag already, but master just tells me to stop since I'm too tired to say I can fight and lie about it even if I really don't know how to fight, I can't even do anything to say no.

Archer: i...am the...bone..of my sword...ro..ides

you watch as the thing explodes and Archer using one of his noble phantasms as he try's and block the explosion he manages to do so but the shield breaks my master throws me to the side as the shield breaks and a loud explosion happens as the dust settles you slowly open my eyes and see my master on the ground as I try and stand up and manage to do so my eyes widen seeing his state he lost his whole arm I run over to him and try and stop the bleeding but the bleeding just won't stop and I can't heal him in my state I watch as Archer walks over to Shiro and...rider? appearing as archer summons one of his swords and places the sharp tip near one of his own arms.

 

rider: are you sure you want to do that?

Archer: if I don't..there will be 2 bodies be Bearry after..your this idiot's new servant, right? your...very new one that I haven't seen..whats your class may I ask? before I die here.

as you watch the Archer servant have a small smile your cheeks feel hot, and you smile back almost instantly.

ruler: my class name is ruler..I oversee the holy grail war.

as you say your class name you see archer smile before cutting off his own a while attaching it to Shiro's missing arm as Rin watches this as well it has been hours since this happened you met Sakura but when you met her, she just..stares at you its creepy but all you feel is a child sown your own spine you found out also you could change into the clothes that Jeanne wore in the First fate series that she was introduced.

Casual Jeanne : fatestaynight

 

you also found out that when you became Jeanne you realised that survey you did is not as innocent as you thought it was you also learned that you have Shadows master of magic or mana meaning your pretty much equivalent equal to a god plus ultimate technique and have ever known fighting style your pretty much good at everything with your mana storge the bad part is that your extremely low your pretty much as strong Altoria is when she First met Shiro and when Rin and Shiro's sister go to check up on Shiro until he wakes you your seating down in a normal Japanese people seat like having your eyes closed while you were absorbing the mana in the air very slowly and....again Sakura is just staring at me I could feel it I felt her get closer as she waves a hand in front of my face seeing no reaction her hand get closer to my face but it stops a few inches when she sees 1 of my eyes open it looks similar to sayber or whatever she became Sakura just stares at that eye as it slowly turns back into a light blue...creppy.

Ruler: is...something wrong Sakura?

Sakura seems to have snaped out of it shaking her head no, but you smile.

Ruler: if you have any questions just ask me

Sakura: well..I..uh I do have a question but..I..want advice on something.

Ruler: oh? advice? advice on what? on how to flirt with my master? or do the deed?

I smile with teasing Smirk as I watch Sakura get all red and see some steam come out of her ears and off her face as she waves her arms around trying to deny it with everything she has.

Sakura: w..w..w..wa! n..n...n..no! I..well...y..ye-but no! I..want to ask to have you ever had a..boyfriend..and if so, how was it..?

your eyes widen a little your body shook with the question you eye lids close halfway as you look down compilating on what to say you just decide to tell a half lie and half-truth as you blush a little using your mana to make it seem like you were reminiscing a little you were using a little amount of mana because you know she is a master may find out your lying it did make you worry but it was the first thought to come to mind to pretend leave it to your wish to help you.

Ruler: I had a boyfriend...it was the best time of my life..I..may as well say it since you are a master..I was a servant in a holy grail war to watch over it and how it ends..but I met this boy..he was just as much of an idiot as the master I have at the moment...but..just as kind and had dreams...

Sakura: wait..s..so you a servant feel in love with someone..alive? what was his..name?

Ruler: his name..was sieg..he named himself that after the man that saved his life so he could live..he asked his favour from me..to save the kid and keep him alive and get him to have a peaceful life...away from the grail war but...A vision that I saw said other wise..he would fight the war anyway to keep everyone alive..and..when we meet again, we worked together and laughed together...and over the course of the war..I... realised I feel in love with him.

I stopped using mana to my cheeks but..my whole body feels warm inside even the headache is gone I'm even smiling without forcing it out 

Sakura: feel in love in a war...huh..

as you looked at Sakura, she had this distant look before she told me to continue, and I did.

ruler: but..when I was facing another servant like me..I tried to kill the other ruler he had forcefully forced the grail to make his wish for humanity to grail salvation I..tried to beat him with my noble phantasm but the draw back I would die..if i used it for too long..I sacrificed myself to stop his wish from coming true I watched the boy grieve over me..I could not say how sorry I was to him before dying..I...have no idea if he survived or not..

Sakura was shocked by what was flowing down your eyes it was your tears you did not feel sad but your whole body did it shocked you a little as well, but you put your hands on your cheeks and tap them before standing up with a smile.

Ruler: alright let help my idiot of a master and your lover~ 

as you walk away you don't know that Sakura gained this distant look again as she holds out her hand to look at something there where 2 tears one was black the other was normal tears Sakura stands up and walks out of the room with a insane smile before going back to normal.

Sakura: A servant that's already...corrupted..cant wait to see this outcome Shiro you will be mine~

 

 

 

 

was this a good start?
  • yes then have a cookie Votes: 13 92.9%
  • no then have a cookie and tell me why Votes: 2 14.3%
Total voters: 14
13