Chapter 218: Great Hidden Treasure of the Nanatsu Islands Complete
125 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Quest 8: Great Hidden Treasure of the Nanatsu Islands

Description: The Nanatsu Islands has a hidden secret and many groups are scouting for it.

Conditions:

  • Take Down Simon
  • Defeat Agents of Simon Pirates
  • Convert Female Agents into Crew (Bonus Reward 3/3)
  • Take out all Guardians (12/12)
  • Take out LeMay Crew
  • Take out Meryl Crew
  • Take out Carragan Crew
  • Take out Halsey Crew
  • Take out Kimmel Crew
  • Make love with Marianne (1/1)
  • Get Nojiko to give you a blowjob (1/1)
  • Make love with Kaya in the the Seashell position (1/1)
  • Have an anal threesome with Alvida, Honey (1/1)
  • Virtual Show with Honey (1/1)
  • Make love with Zala (1/1)
  • Make love with Robin (1/1)
  • Get Vivi to to give you a blowjob (1/1)

Rewards:

  • Blueprints for A.S.S Model P.R
  • Silicon Silicon no Mi
  • Ibis Ibis Fruit, Model: Thoth
  • Tori Tori no Mi no Mi: Cockatrice
  • Special Iron Mace
  • Program for Pau Ra Pa
  • Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Argentinosaurus
  • Room 2L3 to be renovated

Complete.

Transferring Rewards to Storage.

]

[For converting Rubis, Emeraude and Saphir to the crew, an additional crew will be granted.

Transferring Blueprints for Shushibaruba to Storage]

Marianne saw Ben collapse. She rushed towards him. She pulled him up and saw his skin going pale. “Ben,” Marianne said in a panic.

The emerald-hued bird soared towards Marianne, its wings cutting through the air. "We must bring him to Kaya!" Marianne's urgent cry echoed in the surroundings. The bird alighted on the balcony, descending to a level where Marianne could access it. Ben had changed back into his human form. Marianne tenaciously lifted and placed him onto the bird's back. "Fly," Marianne commanded, her voice resolute as the green bird took to the sky.

Ascending into the sky, the emerald bird gilded higher. "Descend!" Marianne urgently exclaimed, panic evident in her voice. Her eyes darted around, scanning the scene below for any signs of Kaya. Amidst the debris and ruined structures, multiple fires blazed uncontrollably. She thought about the destruction wrought by the shelling. Marianne, her heart pounding, reached out to check Ben's forehead, only to find it ablaze with fever. Frantically searching the chaotic landscape, her eyes eventually locked onto a sizable group of people, with a distinctive figure flying above them. "Over there," Marianne exclaimed, hope flickering in her voice.

The bird veered towards that specific direction. Overhead, Kaya soared above a gathering of liberated former prisoners and slaves. She was thankful that they saved them from the Simon pirates. Glancing back at the ravaged landscape, she witnessed structures crumbling under the weight of destruction. Amidst the chaos, a sizable flying object caught her attention. Upon closer inspection, she could see the figures of Marianne and Ben aboard it. She navigated towards them, but a sense of unease crept in as she noticed something amiss.

They converged at the centre, and Marianne's tear-streaked face immediately caught Kaya's attention. Glistening with unshed tears, Marianne's eyes conveyed distress, and it was then that Kaya noticed Ben, unconscious and sprawled on the bird's back.

"What's wrong?" Kaya inquired, concern evident in her voice.

“It's Ben, he has been poisoned,” Marianne revealed, her words choked with tears.

“What!” Kaya exclaimed, her urgency escalating. "Let's quickly head back to the Miss Love Duck," she added.

Marianne nodded in agreement. Kaya knew time was of the essence; the poison could be spreading, and they may need an antidote promptly. Racing against the clock, they hastened their journey back to the Miss Love Duck.

Alvida, glancing upward, beheld the sight of a large green bird with Kaya and Marianne soaring over them at breakneck speed. She had a bad feeling. “My love,” she muttered.

They headed back to the Miss Love Duck where they landed on the deck of the ship. They saw Emeraude and BM on the deck looking at a chest. The three fish sisters had started to salvage and collect valuables from the wreckage of the three ships belonging to the Simon fleet.
Emeraude looked and saw Ben and Marianne on the back of the green bird. “Din`s bird,” Emeraude said. They saw Kaya land next to it.

They beheld the distressing scene as Ben lay sprawled on the back of the bird, and Marianne, overcome with tears.

“What happened?” inquired Emeraude, her concern evident.

“Ben has been poisoned,” Kaya solemnly stated.

“How?” Emeraude said pressing for details.

“Simon, he used a cheap shot and poisoned Ben,” Marianne explained.

“Emeraude, do you know of an antidote for this?” Kaya urgently asked.

“No, Simon never disclosed such information, but I have an idea,” Emeraude responded.

“Place him on the ship's deck,” Emeraude instructed.

“Okay,” BM replied. She and Kaya gently laid Ben on his back on the deck of the ship.

She touched Ben`s chest. “Vert Triomphant,” Emeraude said as her body glowed green. She put all her strength into her move. She was determined to save him. The colour of his face was returning. His fever was going down. However, Emeraude was struggling. She could feel exhaustion. The poison was strong. She was breathing faster. She could feel her strength going. However, she was determined. Emeraude loved him for saving her and his sisters from Simon. She was not going to let him die. Her body glowed more green.

Kaya saw Emeraude giving it her all. She had a feeling inside her. She wanted to help and save Ben. She wanted to become a doctor to help people. The bright warm feeling grew stronger. She could feel it in her hands. She walked towards them and touched Ben`s chest. She pushed that feeling towards Ben. Emeraude and Kaya gave it their all. They made one big push and cleared the poison from Ben`s system completely.

The glow on Emeraude`s body had disappeared. She collapsed onto Ben`s chest. Kaya fell down onto her knees and changed back into her human form. “We did it,” Kaya said.

Ben woke up. He opened his eyes slowly. He saw a green haired woman on his chest. To his left he saw Kaya sitting down next to him. Marianne was in tears in front of him. “Ben,” Marianne shouted. She ran up and hugged his face. Ben got up. He remembered getting poisoned and defeating Simon.

He noticed Emeraude and Kaya near him, meaning they must have saved him. “Thank you both,” Ben said.

"I won't let you die, you pervert," Kaya declared resolutely. She continued, "There are people who will be more saddened by your absence." With a gentle pat on Marianne's head, Ben rose and cradled Emeraude in a princess-like position in his arms.

"Kaya, I'll join you in a moment," Ben assured. Kaya nodded. She rested on her back, looking at the sky.

"Marianne, let everyone know I'm alright," he instructed further. Ben thought the other girls must have been in a state of panic.

"My lord, the message has been conveyed to everyone," BM informed.

"Also, inform them that the quest is complete, and they should return to the Miss Love Duck," Ben directed. Ben wanted everyone to be on the Miss Love and assess the situation.

With that, Ben carefully carried Emeraude downstairs to her room. Ben entered Room 1R8. He saw it was very simple with a bed, table and wardrobe. There was a bag on her desk. Ben gently put Emeraude on the bed. He removed her shoes and covered her up with a blanket.

“Thank you,” Ben whispered into her ear. He kissed her forehead and left the room for her to rest. Ben was worried about her stamina and her overall health. He knew about the risk of using her healing ability. He wondered if there was any way to reduce the effect on her body. He thought maybe a zoan devil fruit however she would lose her ability to swim.

Ben walked back to the deck of the ship. He saw Marianne petting the green bird. BM approached him. “My lord, I have informed everyone that you are okay and requested everyone to come back. I will fly out and bring back Lexie with Alvida and Nojiko,” BM informed.

“However Vivi had a request,” BM added. Ben nodded. He was curious to hear her request. She picked up the Den Den Mushi.

“Ben, are you okay?” Honey shouted.

“We heard you got poisoned,” Zala added.

“But now you are better?” Mikita asked.

“I was worried that my Captain was going to be a vegetable,” Robin said.

“I am fine, once you are all back. I will tell you all in detail what happened,” Ben replied. He smiled thinking that the girls all cared about him. He thought, even Robin in her own way.

Vivi then spoke. “Ben, can I escort the former prisoners and slaves from the Simon Pirates back to the main village please?” Vivi requested. “I don't want them to leave them here. The area and road is dangerous,” Vivi added.

“Sure, you don't need to ask for permission for that,” Ben replied. Vivi has a good heart. He was proud to have her on the crew. However this is the world of pirates. People like her can be taken advantage of. Ben knew she was a smart girl and everyone is looking out for each other.

“Could one of you go with Vivi?” Ben asked.

“We all will,” Mikita replied.

“Okay, thank you. See you all soon. I love you all,” Ben said. The girl's heart melted.

Ben picked up and cradled Kaya in a princess-like position in his arms. “Hey,” Kaya said.

“You are tired, let me do my duties as the Captain,” Ben replied. Kaya nodded and put her head on his chest. She heard his heartbeat which was strong and steady. Ben carried her down the stairs to her room. He opened 1R2 and entered. Kaya`s room was similar to Emeraude in that it was simple and had few luxuries. He remembered making a note in the next city to buy stuff for them. Kaya had dozed off as he carried her. Ben put Kaya on the bed. He took her shoes off and covered her with a blanket. He kissed her forehead and left the room.

8