Chapter 223: Room 2L3 (R-18)
185 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben was laid on his back in a bed. He looked up, staring at the ceiling. The ceiling looked a bit different from the regular one he had been seeing. He could feel he was naked and erect. All of sudden, a light pink haired woman came into his view. She was fair skinned and had large adorable eyes. Her long hair draped past her shoulders. She had a small nose but a bright and wide smile. She looked at Ben with love and lust. Ben looked down at her body and saw very large breasts. They were as big as her head. He could see her pink erect nipples and large areolas around them. He looked down and saw her slim stomach. It was clear she worked out. Her pussy looked clean and spotless.

Ben looked up to see her eyes staring at him. She licked her lips. “I love you,” Rebecca said. She leaned down and moved her face toward Ben. She closed her eyes and kissed Ben on the lips. Their lips met. She withdrew and smiled back. She moved her hand and moved Ben`s legs so they were slightly bent in knees and driven apart. Rebecca hovered above his large penis. Her pussy lips touched his shaft. She smiled. She bent her one knee, so it was his leg on the side. The other knee was on the other side. She raised up and slowly inserted Ben`s large rod inside her. She moaned as he penetrated her. She smiled as she slowly slid downwards on his penis. She was tight. Rebecca moved her hand and placed it on Ben`s neck. She was gentle. She moved her other hand and touched his large round and big balls. She massaged them gently. Her torso was slightly forward. Rebecca moaned loudly.

Ben woke up. He saw Rubis hugging him as she slept peacefully. She had a small smile on her face. He could feel her bare breasts on his chest. Ben petted her head gently. He noticed her shoulders were more like fins. He smiled. Ben thought it was time to get. He gently moved her arms and got up. Rubis was still sleeping. He kissed her forehead. Ben saw a fresh pair of clothes for him. He picked it up and left the room.

He walked to the shower naked. He opened the door and saw there was no one in the shower. He put his clothes on the bench and headed to the shower. Ben had a quick shower and exited. He wore his clothes and headed to the dining hall.

As he arrived, he saw Kaya, Nojiko, Vivi, HQ, Alvida and Mikita, Saphir and Robin sitting around the table. “Morning girls,” Ben greeted. They greeted each other with wide smiles on their faces.

“I guess everyone else is resting?” Ben enquired.

“Yes my lord, Honey, Marianne, Emeraude, Rubis and Zala are sleeping. BM is on the Bridge of the ship,” Honey replied.

“My friend is lazy,” Mikita remarked.

“So are my sisters,” Saphir added.

“Well they have a reason and the reason is my love,” Alvida teased.
“Pervert,” Kaya said. Nojiko and Vivi giggled.

“Should we go get them up my love?” Alvida asked.

“No it is fine,” Ben replied and added, “Let them rest.”

They all nodded. Robin sipped her tea.

“So what are the plans for today?” Saphir asked.

“I was going to check out the Room 2L3 and then we should find a way to control Shushibaruba and find the seventh island,” Ben replied.

“Master, BM gave the blueprints of Shushibaruba to Isla, Amelia and Zara. They said the blueprints have details of a remote which can be used to control Shushibaruba,” HQ added.

“Wow,” Mikita exclaimed, her eyes reflecting amazement.

“Indeed, very impressive,” Vivi concurred.

“How long will it take to complete the remote?” Ben inquired.

“BM and I can prepare it within a day with the help of Emeraude and Rubis Master,” HQ replied.

“Alright, when they wake up, please ask for their assistance,” Ben directed, and HQ nodded in acknowledgment.

“So, now we need to figure out exactly where it is and where we put the orbs?” Ben pondered aloud.

“Vivi found some papers while she was freeing the prisoners my love and there is a rock there which has a small temple,” Alvida said.

Ben's face lit up. “Excellent job, Vivi,” he praised.

“Are we travelling today?” Nojiko asked, her voice tinged with a hint of nervousness.

“I was planning to, so we are ready by tomorrow to find the treasure, but should we not?” Ben inquired, seeking input from the group.

“Well, go on, tell him, Vivi,” Nojiko encouraged, her eyes glancing toward Vivi.

Twiddling her thumbs nervously, Vivi began, "Well, when I saved some people, and I"

“She wants to make sure her fan club is okay,” Kaya said with a playful grin.

“Fan club?” Ben asked, intrigued.

“Our princess has a following,” Robin explained with a knowing smile.

Vivi blushed. "Hey," she protested, and the girls erupted in giggles.

“Well that sounds interesting. Okay we can leave tonight,” Ben said. Vivi smiled and nodded.

“Thank you,” Vivi replied. She stood up. “Ben, they have been sold by fish pirates to the Simon Pirates. They have nothing. Can we give them some gold to help them out please,” Vivi said, bowing her head down.

Ben stood up. He raised her head and held her and smiled. “I trust your decision,” Ben said and kissed her forehead. Vivi smiled back, nodded and headed off.

“Wait, how are you going to get there,” Kaya said, running off after her.

“I will make sure they won't get into trouble,” Saphir added, also running after Vivi.

“You three will be the most trouble,” Nojiko added as she went after Saphir.

“They sure are lively,” Mikita said.

“They are,” Ben added.

“Ben people can be deceitful and trick others,” Robin warned.

“They can try but if they try to hurt us, my love and I will have a word with them,” Alvida said, swinging her iron mace.

“That includes you as well Robin, I will fight anyone for you,” Ben firmly said. Robin smiled and sipped her tea.

Ben started to eat. He wondered who was in Vivi`s fan club. He knew she had good friends around her so he was not worried about her. “Okay, I will go and check the room out now,” Ben said.

“We will come along my love,” Alvida said. As Ben got up, Alvida ran up and hugged one of his arms.

“I will as well,” Mikita hugged his other hand.

“This could be fun,” Robin said. She got up as well.

“Master, I shall escort you and may find Emeraude and Rubis on the way,” HQ said. Ben nodded. They all headed down stairs to the second floor. They walked downstairs.

As they walked down the corridor they saw Emeraude, Rubis, Honey, Marianne and Zala exit the shower. They had towels covering their body. Their hair was wet. Honey had a single thin white towel covering her body. Her nipples were visible and barely covered her thighs. Marianne was wearing a large towel which covered her entire body. She had a towel covering her head as well shaped like a cone. Rubis and Emeraude were wearing a white towel which draped to their knees. Her hair was exposed. Zala was also wearing a single thin towel. It covered up to her thighs. She put a towel around her blue hair. The towel barely contained her breast.

“Sorry,” Ben said looking away.

“We dont mind,” Honey said smiling.

“Yeah but only Ben,” Marianne added.

“He can join us,” Zala remarked. She teased Ben.

Emeraude approached Ben and said, “Good Morning Ben.”Her tone was gentle.

“Someone had a good time,” Rubis teased.

“Sis,” Emeraude said blushing.

“I respect your time alone,” Ben said.

“We don't mind my love,” Alvida reiterated.

“That big boy down there would love it,” Robin remarked. The other girls nodded.

“He would,” Zala said, licking her lips.

Ben cleared his throat. “We are heading to see the new room,” Ben said.

“We can join as well,” Rubis said. Honey, Marianne and Emeraude all nodded.

“The more the merrier,” Mikia said.

They all headed and were now outside Room 2L3. Ben opened the door. The girls were excited to see the new room. The door opened.

Their eyes fell upon four medical beds, each neatly arranged. There was a multifunctional patient monitoring system, featuring an integrated touchscreen display showing real-time vital signs such as heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation. Next to them was a small incubator. They looked barely big enough for a baby. To the right of them was a nearby table with a set of sterile surgical instruments, including scalpels, forceps, and scissors. Alongside the beds, large cupboards lined the walls. In one corner, an advanced x-ray machine stood ready to be used. On the other side of the x-ray were two prominent tube containers, filled with a mysterious liquid, which bubbled.

“This is,” Marianne began, her voice filled with awe.

“Incredible,” Honey chimed in, finishing the thought.

“More than incredible,” Saphir added, her mouth agape in amazement.

“This is an incredible advance,” Emeraude noted, appreciating the significance of the new facilities.

“It is,” Ben concurred. As he observed the state-of-the-art medical facilities, he saw their critical role in ensuring the well-being of his crew. They have devil fruits such as logia and zoan, enhancing their survival during battles. This room would allow for regular check-ups and medical treatments now.

Robin looked on in amazement, contemplating the depth of Ben's capabilities.

“Just like the lab,” Zala noted. HQ was nodding the whole time.

Mikita smiled. "This will help us after battles," she affirmed.

“It will add another layer,” Alvida remarked, acknowledging the importance of the medical advancements.

Pulling Mikita closer, Ben offered a gentle reminder, “Now, don't go reckless. This is just an additional layer, as Alvida said. It's best not to get hurt in the first place.” He pressed a tender kiss to her forehead. Mikita smiled back.

“Kaya will be happy to see this,” Alvida said.

“She would be over the moon,” Ben added.

“Where is she? Also where is Saphir and the rest?” Rubis asked.

“Ben`s princess requested to stay here for a day to see her fan club,” Mikita teased. She giggled.

“Wow she has a fan club. That is amazing,” Marianne said.

“Ben cant refuse his princess,” Zala teased. Ben wondered when Vivi got the princess name association. It was very playful and friendly so he did not mind. Vivi seemed to enjoy it as well, he thought.

“Also, Emeraude, Rubis when you get dressed and finish eating breakfast, can you assist HQ and BM to build a remote with the help of the girls from Clockwork Island?” Ben requested.

Yes,” Rubis and Emeraude said at the same time. They both looked at each other. They both looked at HQ and nodded. They sprinted off.

They all smiled and looked at Ben. Ben sighed. Robin is right, they are too energetic at times. He smiled.

8