Chapter 237: The Miss Love Geese (II)
69 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BM, Emeraude and Rubis stayed on the bridge. Everyone else descended the stairs, proceeded beyond the deck exit and made their way to the ship's First floor. They saw the first floor and there were 10 rooms on each side.

“This is like the Miss Love Duck,” Kaya remarked.

“Yeah it is very similar,” Vivi added.

“Even down to the numbers on the door,” Vivi commented.

The rooms on the right were marked with a number then R and another number. While the rooms on the left were marked with a number then L and a number.

“1R1 is here,” Honey said.

“Let's see it,” Marianne urged. She pushed the door open and saw a room. There was a grand bed, a cupboard, table and chair. It looked similar to the Captain's Room.

“The bed is big,” Mikita said.

“It is going to be when my love brings us here,” Alivda teased.

“Pervert,” Kaya commented.

“I would not mind,” Saphir volunteers.

“I will always support Ben,” Honey added.

“Girls,” Ben said, trying to bring the conversation to a civil level. They all chucked.

Marianne jumped on the bed. She laid out like a starfish. “This bed is comfortable,” Marianne pointed out. Honey sat on the bed edge with Saphir.

“It reminds me of Ben,” Honey added. Nojiko went to look in the cupboard. There was nothing there. She sighed.

Ben left the room to check on the rest. He saw Robin and Zala enter 2R2. He followed them in. “This room looks rather plain,” Ben remarked.

“I find it lovely,” Robin replied.

“It's the simplicity of it,” Zala added.

“It is identical to our rooms back on the ship,” Mikita commented.

“I know, and I want you girls to have more things. Your room and clothes are simple,” Ben said, a gentle sincerity in his voice.

“Are you saying we dress bad, my love?” Alvida teased, her eyes sparkling with playful mischief.

Mikita smiled. “Sounds like it,” she replied, a playful glint in her eyes.

“Rude,” Zala added with a grin, playing along with the banter.

“No, I mean that I love you all, and we should indulge in some luxury and have nice things,” Ben replied, his affectionate tone carrying a hint of determination. Robin couldn't help but chuckle, appreciating Ben's sentiment.

Alvida approached from behind, enveloping Ben in a warm hug as she wrapped her arm around him. “We know, we love you,” she whispered sweetly, her words carrying a genuine affection.

“You're lucky; we actually like you,” Mikita chimed in with a playful grin, teasingly adding a touch of humour to the moment.

“Only like?” Ben questioned, feigning a look of mock offence.

“Love,” Mikita replied with a radiant smile, her eyes expressing the depth of her feelings as she emphasised the true extent of their affection.

“That is more like it,” Zala said as she lightly punched Mikita.

“Hey,” Mikita replied as she punched back Zala.

“Ladies, no fighting,” Ben said.

“My love you will punish your butts,” Alvida said.

“Pervert,” Kaya shouted across the room. They all laughed.

“Let's move on,” Ben said and added, “You girls can explore on your own if you want.”

“We will stick with you,” Robin replied as she grabbed his arm.

“No fair,” Zala said as she grabbed the other hand.

Alvida and Mikita chuckled. They moved, went back to the start of the corridor and headed down the stairs. They saw another corridor with 10 rooms on each side.

Ben opened the first room, 2R1 like in the Miss Love Duck. They saw a large oval shaped bath made of red marble.

“Exactly the same as the Miss Love Duck bath,” Zala remarked.

“My love, you haven't bathed here or with us,” Alvida teased, her playful grin challenging Ben.

“She's got a point”" Mikita chimed in, nodding toward the bath as she playfully joined in on the banter.

“Bad Captain,” Robin declared with a mischievous smile, gently scolding Ben in a lighthearted manner.

“I respect your privacy,” Ben replied.

“We know you are my love but you can be with us, it will make some people very happy,” Alvida said.

They all nodded. Ben sighed. He will do something for sure in the future carefully.

They went and opened the opposite room named 2L1 where there was a communal shower like the Miss Love Duck. “Same thing here,” Zala commented. They all nodded and went to the next room.

They opened the door and saw it was the radio room. The radio and monitor were on a table. Ben walked to the table. Robin and Zala let go. He sat down on the table and grabbed the radio. He turned on the wheel near the monitor screen. He began to see a woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a lab coat on the screen.

“Amelia, can anyone hear me?” Ben asked.

"Sir," Amelia blurted out.

"Sir?" Zala questioned, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"My love has expectations," Alvida teased.

"Should I call him Sir?" Robin added a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Ben sighed. "Amelia, you don't need to call me Sir," he said.

“Sir, I mean Ben, this was another frequency you have called us on,” Amelia replied. At that moment, Isla and Zara walked in the room.

“Is Ben there?” Isla asked.

“I am here,” Ben replied.

“You should have kept the suspense going,” Zara added.

"Ben, we are extremely sorr..." Isla began to express her regret, but Ben interrupted her.

"I don't want to hear that. You have done your best, you have worked tirelessly, and that is all that matters," Ben asserted, his voice filled with genuine appreciation. His words hung in the air, a comforting reassurance.

“You can punish us,” Zara teased.

“None of that,” Ben replied.

“Some of us would like that,” Alvida teased. Ben ignored her.

“So regarding the different frequency Amelia, we are on the Miss Love Geese, a sister ship to the Miss Love Duck,” Ben explained.

“That is an achievement,” Amelia responded.

“A milestone,” Isla added.

“The Miss Love Geese will be used to transport Rubis, Emeraude and BM back to a lab. I want us to travel safely, and The Miss Love Geese will provide that,” Ben replied.

“That sounds amazing,” Zara said.

“It is,” Alvida added.

“Captain is amazing,” Mikita said.

“Ben, NT and PR are making progress, we are running low on materials however we have enough for them both,” Isla reported.

“That is good,” Ben said and added, “We will look for the materials.”

“It will be a pain to transport them back,” Zala said.

“Unless we have the Door Door fruit, it allows us to teleport,” Ben explained.

The girls perked up, their expressions shifting to one of genuine interest. Eager anticipation lit up their faces as they focused intently on the Door Door fruit and being able to teleport closer to Ben. It was as if a wave of curiosity had washed over them, and they were ready to absorb every detail or revelation that awaited.

“We should get this immediately,” Alvida stated.

“Someone has it right now however once we get his blood, we will give it to an A.S.S who will be able to use it. If the A.S.S agrees,” Ben said.

“They are unique to each of them but have a common goal,” Zara remarked.

“The common goal is not clear however they want us to succeed, “ Amelia analysed. A loud beeping noise was heard.

“We would love to chat about our punishment but we need to go,” Zara said. She waved bye.

Amelia bowed and left. “Bye Ben,” Isla said as she rushed out.

“Bye,” Ben waved.

“They are active,” Robin remarked.

“They sure are, but probably missing Ben by now,” Mikita said.

“We should give them something,” Alvida said.

“We will,” Ben agreed and added, “Let's go and see the third floor.”

They all nodded and headed downstairs. They entered the bottom and saw the open space. There was a small panel on the side and a hatch in the middle of the floor and what looked like a deployable ramp.

“So that will go down,” Zala observed.

“Exactly like the Miss Love Duck,” Ben remarked.

“So these two ships would probably be used together for an attack,” Mikita said.

“Probably, but the big cannon on the bow of the ship makes it useful to support as well,”Ben said.

They all nodded. “Well let's go back and see what everyone is doing,” Ben added.

6