Chapter 8: Rewards
2.6k 7 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Complete?)

 

[ Quest: Gain your first lover. - Complete

Reward Kumo Kumo no Mi has been transferred to storage.] 

(Storage?)

[Storage will be used to store quest rewards until users will want retrieve]

(That is quite handy, wait a second, why are you talking now?)

[ Quest 2: Gain your second lover. 

Description: A crew needs more than 2 people, gain your second lover.

Conditions:  

 

  • Have sex with your first lover (0/5)
  • Gain your second lover (0/1)

 

Rewards: Hito Hito no Mi Model :Tenma no Inkubus ]

(Sex? second lover? wait you need to answer)

[...]

Silence again Ben thought. 

“You alright?” said a concerned Alvida. She saw Ben just staring and not moving at all. He looked dreamy.

“Yes, I am fine, just thinking of things, including this beautiful woman in front of me,” Ben replied. Alvida blushed.  

“Hey don't ignore me, you owe me meat and a crewmate,” Luffy shouts.

“Sure. I have not forgotten,” Ben replied.

Ben saw her ship the “Miss Love Duck” and thought while not ideal, it was better than this small craft. 

The Miss Love Duck is a large pink ship, with four sails, one higher than the other three. Each sail has a pink heart, and the ship herself has two hearts on each side. The figurehead is a duck.  The ship is about the size of a small cruise ship, and it is very well-equipped.

Ben would make changes to the ship later as he was now the captain of the ship. He told Alvida to disband her crew and they would start recruiting shortly. 

Alvida was slightly sad that she will be disbanding her crew however she knew it was for the best. Being with her lover and captain now was everything for her. She still didn't know much about him but she had a good feeling in her heart and lower region.  

“We can drop them at the nearest island, Shell Island. Luffy, we will be meeting your second crewmate there,” Ben said.

Shishishishi,” Luffy laughs. “Let's sail.”

As energetic as always. 

Alvida orders her final order as captain to set sail to Shell Island. Her crew was in tears but got to work. 

We were much closer to Shell Island than I thought and should arrive within two hours. Alvida didn't say much and took a few glances in secret. She still had a red blush. Luffy was raiding the kitchen for meat. Well that's one complete promise, Ben chuckled.

On the transition, Ben had a chance in peace to collect his thoughts. He thought about the new quest, to get a second lover. Who would that be? Then there was the other condition for having sex with Alvida, his first lover. Ben didn't know much about Alvida however she was willing to step down as captain, disbanded her crew and follow him. This will be a massive step for her, considering she knew nothing about Ben. I still looked the same, was my devil fruit affecting her? No, there are other females on her crew and they are normal. I guess this is just love.  Ben needed to do something for her, something nice, maybe a nice date.    

Thinking about the system, Ben thought about Athena, the goddess who sent him here. What was her real goal? Why was this system unlike Athena, it felt more like Aphrodite, the goddess of lust. Either way my journey is just starting here and I tend to get the One Piece and become the Pirate King. Sorry Luffy, you have some tough competition now. 

He needed to learn Haki if he wants to take on the world and fast. The cannon of the story is changing rapidly. Alvida should not have her fruit yet. She will not be joining Buggy's crew now. That already will cause some ripple effects. No doubt there will be more. Ben thought he should try to keep to the story as much as possible to know the future, however be aware that there may be some changes.  

“Land-aho,” said a random pirate. 

Oh well, let's not dwell too much, and start my adventure. 

In a pink room in another universe, someone watches Ben with a smile on her face. 

65