Chapter 88: General Gasparde
399 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and the girls were talking to the exit. They saw a number of pirates eating food and drinking.

Marianne held Ben`s hand and walked. Mikita had clung onto Ben`s arm. “We should leave,” Kaya said.

“Yes, I think so,” Vivi said looking around at the pirate eyeing them.

“These creeps,” Kaya commented.

“I want to go back to the Miss Love Duck,” Marianne said.

“Okay, we will be missing the free food,” Ben said.

“HQ can cook better,” Kaya replied.

“Yes she is a good cook,” Mikita said.

As they were about to exit, a drunk pirate approached them. “Want to have some fun with us?” he drunkenly said. He attempted to grab Vivi's hand however Ben let go of Marianne and punched him in the face. He went flying back.

“Hey,” another pirate shouted. Ben glared.

Out of the group came a pirate with pink spiky hair. He is wearing a purple shirt and has long, thin fingers with long nails. His large eyes and an upturned nose gave him a sinister look. “We are part of General Gasparde crew,” he laughed.

“You just hit my men. Our boss won't be too happy with you hurting our crew,” the pink spiky-haired man said.

“You tell them Jose,” the random pirate shouted.

Ben thought back to the movie and he couldn't remember his name, the movie did not say as he was not that notable.

“Now, there is no need to fight,” a man said. The man had wavy, light brown hair. He was wearing tall black boots, black cargo pants and a yellow jacket. The jacket had the word “SICK” written on it.

“Who are you punk?” Jose said.

“Let's go, we can deal with them later,” Ben said. Ben did not want to cause too much trouble here without his full crew.
“Wait where are you going?,” he said to Ben. “Why don't you give those girls to us?” he added.

Ben immediately turned around and punched Jose in the face. “Boss,” his men shouted. Jose got up and ordered his men. “Get them now,” he ordered as he held his bleeding nose.

“Now you have done it,” said the mysterious man.

“My name is Ben,” Ben introduced himself as he punched another man.

“Shuraiya Bascùd,” Shuraiya replied as he kicked a pirate into a group of other pirates.

“Nice to meet you,” Ben said as he dodged a bullet. He then grabbed a knife from the table and threw it at the gunman. The back of the knife hit his head and he fell backwards.

Kaya was about to transform but Ben said,”Kaya protect Vivi, don't show too much,” Ben said.

“Marianne use your paint. Mikita keep close to Kaya and Vivi,” Ben ordered.

“Yes Captain,” they replied back. Kaya, Viv and Mikita grouped together.

Marianne reached into her bag and got a pallet of paint and brush out. “Betrayal Black,” she said and threw black paint at half the group. The men looked confused. They men with black paint glared at the other men and then ran at them.

“What is wrong with you?” a pirate said without the black paint.

“You betrayed me,” the pirate with black man said. They started fighting each other. Ben thought this ability was pretty broken on weaker minded men.

“Interesting,” Shuraiya said.

Just then another group of a dozen men came. Ben ran towards them. He kicked the first one which launched him into the four men behind him. One man tried to punch Ben however Ben dodged and grabbed his head and threw him towards the wall. Ben ran up and punched another two men in the stomach. They both went down. The other man looked scared and ran away. Jose followed them. “Where are you running cowards?” Jose said.

Shuraiya had just jumped into a group of men and started kicking left and right at the pirate group. Bodies could be seen going up in the air and collapsing. A pirate tried to shoot him however he dodged and ran towards him and kicked him. He saw Jose running and Ben following him. He followed.

Marianne, Mikita, Kaya and Vivi saw the two groups fighting and they slowly walked away in the chaos.

They ran up the stairs until they got to a higher floor. Jose looked back and saw Ben and Shuraiya chasing him. He looked in front and saw a large man sitting on a chair. The room was dark and looked like a storm had came through. There were broken tables and smashed chairs. The curtains were destroyed and everything was a mess.

“General Gasparde, why are you here?” Jose said.

“Why should I not be here?” said Gasparade, a tall and muscular man, with dark-blonde hair that is neatly combed to the sides, He has strong cheekbones, a heavy chin, and squinted eyes.
He wore a navy jacket with a black shirt and black pants with a belt, a purple scarf, and steel boots.

“No I mean I heard you were drinking on a ship,” Jose panicked. Ben and Shuraiya came running up and saw Gasparde. Shuraiya looked angry as he saw the man. Ben remembered he had a unique devil fruit.

“So do I need your permission to be here?” Gasparde replied.

“No no,” Jose said.

“I just have one question: who are you?” Gasparde said.

“I am part of your crew,” Jose meekly replied.

“My crew getting beaten by some no-name pirate does not deserve to be in my crew,” Gasparde said.

“Wait,” Jose said. A tall, muscular man with short blonde hair and a pale complexion stood behind Jose. He has black, wavy patterned tattoos on both his biceps, and a tattoo of x-crossed on his face.. He wore a black a-shirt and pants. The man grabbed Jose and threw him off the edge. He went flying down.

“So who are you?” Gasparde said looking at Ben,

“I am Ben and the man who will be Pirate King,” he declared.

Gasparde laughed. “What a joke,” Gasparde said. “Demon King Ben, a man with a bounty of 20,000,000 Beli, a vice captain,” Gasparde said and added,“You got to do much better than that.”

“I could say the same thing about you,” Ben replied. The man with a x-cross dashed towards Ben. Ben saw this and dodged the attack.

“Needless, back off. You have some guts. Join my crew,” Gasparde offered.

“Why would I join a losing crew for tomorrow's race,” Ben taunted.

Gasparde laughed. “Let's see,” he said.

He looked at Shuraiya, “Who are you?” Gasparde asked.

“Just a no name bounty hunter Shuraiya,” he replied.

Gasparde smiled. “Shuraiya, you can join my crew. Think about it,” Gasparde. He walked away and said, “Needles, let us go.”

Ben sighed. “Pirate King?” Shuraiya asked.

“My goal and dream,” Ben said.

“You dont look like a pirate worth 20,000 Beli,” Shuraiya said.

“Maybe anyways I got to go,” Ben said as he left. He walked downstairs and saw the piles of bodies on the ground. Some had black paint on them. He walked for a bit when he saw Kaya, Vivi, Mikita and Marianne waving at him from the far side.

Ben waved back and walked to them. “Good job Marianne,” he said as he kissed her forehead. Marianee blushed.

“Pervert,” Kaya said. Vivi chucked.

“Let's go back to the Miss Love Duck to tell the other girls,” Ben said. They nodded and left.

19