Chapter 89: Nojiko`s Heaven (R-18)
587 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben and the girls arrived back at the Miss Love Duck. They boarded through the bridge. Alvida, Honey, HQ and Nojiko greeted them.

“Welcome back my love,” Alvida greeted.

“I am glad to be back,” Ben replied.

“Also welcome to you all,” Alvida said.

“Anything interesting happened here?” Kaya asked.

“No, everything was fine here,” Nojiko answered.

“Where is Karoo?” Vivi asked. She sounded a bit concerned.

“She went to take a nap,” Honey replied. Vivi sighed in relief.

“Well we had an adventure,” Mikita said.

Alvida, Honey and Nojiko`s eyebrows rose.

“Lets go inside and in the dinning hall and talk about this,” Ben said.

They all sat down. HQ went into the kitchen and started to warm the meal up. “I can't wait to have a good meal,” Kaya said.

“So what happened my love?” Alvida asked.

Ben explained the bar they went to and how there was a secret passage to this vertical tunnel which had many floors. There they learnt about the Dead End Race and they decided to enter where there will be other crews. He then explained about General Gasparde and Shuraiya and the fight.

“That Gasparde, sounds like a real piece of work my love,” Alvida said.

“A rival to Arlong,” Nojiko commented.

“Don't worry, we will be there,” Kaya said.

“Giants as well,” Honey said.

“Looks like you are all okay from the fight,” Nojiko said.

“All thanks to Marianne here,” Ben said. He kissed her forehead, Marianne grabbed her hat and pulled it down in embarrassment.

“Her paint is a useful and unique skill,” Mikita commented.

Kaya nodded. “It is better as we are no longer facing it,” Vivi said.

“About the Dead End Race my love,” Alvida said and added, “Are we okay taking a detour with Alabasta in a dire situation?”

“Vivi had asked this as well. I believe we are fine. This race is not only about the money. There are some infamous crews here. We have fought before however this is the Grand Line. We are going against a War Lord of the sea. I think this will give us some more training and actual combat before our next battle,” Ben explained.

“I know most of you are feeling nervous about the battle coming ahead but together we can do anything,” Ben declared.

The girls start cheering and jumping. “He does have his way with words,” Nojiko said.

“A pervert for sure,” Kaya said.

“But we all have joined him,” Mikita commented.

“Yes we have,” Honey nodded. Vivi smiled. She thought about how lucky she has been in finding her friends.

“Also most of these islands had a secret lab when we visited in the past. The underground area we went to was not it. I don't think there will be a secret lab but there might be something useful,” Ben said.

“Okay my love,” Alvida said.

“The race is tomorrow so let's get an early night,” Ben said. HQ came in with some food and they dug in. As they were eating, Nojiko got up. She had finished quicker. “Nojiko wait, I need to speak to you,” Ben said.

Nojiko was a bit surprised but she replied, “Okay.”

“Have fun my love,” Alvida teased. She knew what was going to happen.

“Pervert,” Kaya said.

“I wonder when it will be my turn?” Mikita questioned. She thought about the night where they slept together. While nothing happened, it was the best sleep she had in her life.

“Hey,” Marianne shouted in embarrassment.

“He is gentle,” Honey said.

Nojiko put the pieces together and went red. “I need some air,” she said as she ran to the deck.

The girls chuckled.

“She is ready my love and she needs this,” Alvida said.

Ben sighed. He thought about these girls. Ben ran behind her. He saw Nojiko looking at the moon. It was a clear sky and the moon was shining brightly.

“The Grand Line weather sure is something,” Ben said.

“It is,” Nojiko replied.

Ben walked closer. Nojiko turned and hugged Ben. “Thank you. You have done alot for me. You have pushed me. I am ready. My heart is ready for you,” Nojiko said. She looks up and kisses Ben on the lips. It was a chaste kiss with no tongue action however it was all that was needed. Their hearts beat moved in sync. Nojiko was ready.

They stopped kissing. Nojiko was looking with angelic eyes. They looked like they were glowing and inviting. “Let's head downstairs, to my room,” Ben said. Nojiko nodded. They headed to the Bridge and went down the stairs and entered the Captain's room.

Nojiko walked to the bed and sat down. She smiled at Ben. Ben walked to the bed. Nojiko was wearing her usual yellow t-shirt and pants. She took off her sandals and shuffled onto the bed. Ben smiled. She looked nervous.

Ben took his shoes and shirt off. “Wow,” Nojiko said, admiring his upper body. It looked muscular and strong. Ben smiled. He got onto the bed.

“How are you feeling?” Ben asked.

“My stomach is filled with butterflies,” she replied.

“That is good,” Ben said. He leaned forward and kissed Nojiko again. This time he was a bit more ambitious and gently pushed his tongue into her mouth. Nojiko panicked at first however the feeling of Ben`s tongue trying to penetrate her mouth was nice. She was a bit hesitant however she slowly accepted. Her own tongue was moving slightly closer to Ben`s. Nojiko's heart was pumping. They stopped kissing.

“That was amazing,” Nojiko said as she was drooling. She noticed and became embarrassed. She then used her shirt to wipe her mouth. Ben thought this was cute.

“Let's remove the shirt,” Ben said. Nojiko nodded and lifted her arms in the air. Ben gently pulled her shirt off. Ben saw she was wearing a red tube bra.

“Sexy,” Ben commented. Nojiko blushed.

“Only for your eyes,” Nojiko replied. Ben looked at her large breast. They looked big, firm and round. The top of her breast exposed. Her nipples were covered by the bra.

He took off her shirt and pointed at her pants. Nojiko nodded. Ben gently pulled her pants down. As her pants came down, her red panties could be seen.

“Matching,” Ben remarked.

“Only for your eyes,” Nojiko reiterated.

Ben took off her pants completely leaving her only in her bra and panties.

“You should remove,” Nojiko said, pointing to Ben`s pants. Ben stood up and took his pants off. Nojiko saw him in his underwear and could see the outline of the penis. She licked her lips unconsciously.

Ben then laid on the bed, next to Nojiko. “You are beautiful,” Ben said and added, “Have I said that your tattoos are amazing and enhance you.”

Nojiko looked slightly sad. “I know you did this for your sister. To help her out and support her,” Ben said.

She smiled. “Those were the bad times, I want to put them behind me and make some good memories,” Nojiko replied.

“We will make a lot of good memories,” Ben stated.

Nojiko was lying on her back. Ben got on top of her. Ben kissed her again on the lips. His hand moved downwards and he cupped her left breast gently with his right hand and massaged it. Nojiko moaned in his mouth. Ben smiled. He stopped kissing her and moved down. He pushed her tube bra down, revealing her big nipples. His hand glided over her nipple over and over.

“They are yours, play with them more,” Nojiko said. Ben sucked on her left nipples very slowly. She moaned softly. Her hands went around Ben`s hair. Ben then pulled off her bra completely by unhooking a clip at the front, exposing both of her tits.

He then moved to her right breast and sucked on that nipple. She moaned a little more and began breathing heavier. Her nipple slid on his tongue with ease and grew harder.
Ben continued to lick and play with her nipples. He switched one tit to another. Nojiko's moans were getting louder and louder.

“Yes Ben play with them,” she further encouraged.

Then his hand reached to her panties. Nojiko at first closed her legs, trapping his hand between her thighs.

Ben stopped playing with her nipple and looked up. “You can trust me,” Ben assured her. Nojiko nodded and relaxed her leg. Ben`s hand made its way back to her panties. He gently touched the middle of her panties. She was nice and warm. Ben took his index and middle fingers and rubbed her pussy slowly. She got more and more wet. She let out small moans each time Ben stroked her.

Ben then reached under her panties and felt her warm clit. She began to moan louder as Ben counted to touch it.

“I want to go down one you,” Ben said.

“But that is dirty,” she replied.

Ben smiled and looked her in the eye. “No part of you is dirty,” Ben stated. Nojiko smiled. Her heart skipped a beat. She truly did love this man. Ben went down and removed her panties.

Her whole pussy was revealed and she was completely naked.

Ben looked down and saw her pussy lips were tucked in and her clitoris stuck through her hood.

Ben slowly went down. He breathed on her clit and lips. Nojiko moaned slightly. He then gently began to lick her lips, her clit. Her juices tasted like the warm rain water. Ben began to lick her up even more. He continued to lick her pussy lips, clit at varying speeds. Nojiko put her hand on his head. She did not push him however they were there. The tip of his tongue began moving in small, quick circles. Her breaths became more and more shallow. He kept going.

“Ben, I can feel something,” Nojiko said.

Ben stopped for a second and said, “Let it go.” As soon as he said that, Nojiko reached her orgasm. Her body began to spasm as her moans came to a stand still. She was breathing heavily.

“I need you inside me Ben,” Nojiko pleaded.

Ben nodded and he stood up. He removed his underwear revealing his erect penis. “So big,” Nojiko exclaimed.

“Will it fit me?” she asked nervously.

“We will go slowly and you are wet from the foreplay which will make it easier,” Ben assured her.

He then got into position. Nojiko parted her legs slowly. “I am slowly going in,” Ben said. Nojiko nodded.

He positioned his penis at the entrance of her vagina. The tip of his cock slowly went between her lips. At first there was trouble getting in as she was so tight.

“Slowly Ben,” Nojiko said.

Ben slowly maneuvered his dick to go penetrate her. She was so tight and wet. Ben slowly went deeper.

“Stop,” Nojiko shouted and added, “Let me adjust,” she said. Ben nodded.

“You can go inside,” Nojiko requested. Ben pushed deeper. She moaned louder. Ben felt she was getting wetter and there was more space inside her. Ben thought, is she using her devil fruit subconsciously.

Ben moved a little faster. Nojiko moaned. His dick slid in and out a little faster. She was getting wetter and her pussy felt warm. Ben began pumping harder and a little deeper.

Nojiko wrapped her legs around his waist, "Keep going,” she said.

Ben looked at her again and went to her mouth and began kissing her soft lips once again. Nojiko put her tongue in his mouth this time and started to feel around. She stopped kissing and said, “I love you.”

Ben began thrusting his shaft deeper into her pussy. Her tits were bouncing with every pump.

"I can feel it again," she cried.

“Let it out,” Ben replied.

She came. Her body shook from the pleasure. “That was amazing again,” Nojiko said. She added, “But your baby batter has not come out yet.”

Please,” she said.

Ben began moving his hips again. Her pussy was nice and wet and she felt amazing. His hips moved slowly at first but he increased his pace. Then he slowed back down again. Nojiko moaned louder. Her breathing got quicker. Ben continued to move for the next 30 minutes where Nojiko had several other orgasms.

“I am close,” Ben said.

“Inside me,” Nojiko said.

Ben heard her and declared, “I am cumming.” Ben ejaculated into her pussy. Ropes and ropes of cum coated her walls. Nojiko's body had another spasm.

“Thank you and I love you,” Nojiko said as fell asleep. Ben was also tired and fell asleep next to her.

HQ entered the room a bit later. She saw Ben and Nojiko. She brought a towel and cleaned Nojiko`s vagina. She then went to Ben. She saw his dick covered with Nojiko and Ben`s juices. She grabbed his dick and licked it clean. Her tongue moved every inch of his penis until it was spotless. She pulled a blanket over them and left the room.

26