Chapter 90: Dead End (R-18)
619 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ben was in a bed lying on this back. In front of him was a beautiful tall, slim woman with light brown skin and dark green eyes. Her red hair was in a mess. She was bouncing up and down on his shaft. Her large beautiful breasts were bouncing as she went up and down on his dick. She was riding cow-style on his dick. Her face was filled with pure pleasure as she bounced up and down on his dick. She looked down and smiled.

“Baccarat,” Ben whispered.

Ben woke up to see Alvida riding his erect penis. She was completely naked. Her large breasts were bouncing up and down as she went up and down on his shaft. Her face was filled with pleasure. She looked down and smiled.

“So who is Baccarat my love?” Alvida teased.

“A beautiful woman like you,” Ben said.

Alvida moved her hips quicker and smiled, “I am riding you my love and you are thinking of another woman,” Alvida said.

“Who will be joining our crew,” Ben replied.

Alvida smiled wider as she rode his penis. “That is fine however this big boy will be for the crew. We would need to approve of anyone outside it my love,” Alvida firmly said. Ben could feel the pressure building in his penis as Alvida wet pussy was leaking all over his dick.

“Not limited to crew only,” Ben commented.

“No, there could be other special circumstances like Nojiko`s sister, my love. We do not want to make them unhappy however no random woman one night my love,” Alvida stated as she slammed her pussy downwards. Ben felt the force of the movement on his dick.

“Okay, I was not planning it,” Ben chuckled. He could see Alvida breast and erect nipples as she kept moving up and down on his dick.

“I am close my love,” Alvida said as she moved up and down. Her breathing was getting faster.

“I am as well,” Ben said.

“Inside me my love,” Alvida said as she increased her pace and began to orgasm. Ben felt his body convulsed as shot load after load into Alvida`s pussy. Alvida collapsed onto Ben. She was panting loudly. She looked into his eyes and kissed her.

“Good Morning my love,” Alvida greeted.

“Good Morning to you as well,” Ben said back.

“You can go shower my love. I want to take a bit of rest, my love,” Alvida said. She was still breathing heavily.

Ben kissed her on the forehead and got up. He noticed that Nojiko had gone from his bed.

Alvida snuggled up with his pillow and shut her eyes. Ben pulled the sheet over. He saw a new pair of clothes which were a red t-shirt and black pants and shoes and underwear which were neatly piled up. Ben grabbed them and headed downstairs to the shower room. He entered the shower room. Ben placed his clothes on the table and walked to the shower.

“Impressive,” Mikita said, looking at a nude Ben. She saw his toned body and thick non-erect dick. She smiled. Ben realised he was nude and covered up.

Sorry, I will leave,” Ben apologised. Mikita chuckled.

“I am about to have a shower, you can join me Ben,” Mikita offered.

“I will give you some privacy,” Ben said.

Mikita smiled, “A true gentleman,” she commented.

She extended her hand. “Please Ben join me,” she offered again. Ben looked at Mikita who had a towel wrapped around her body. He could see the top of breasts and her long slender legs.

“Okay,” Ben said. They walked towards the shower. Mikita took of the towel. Her large breasts were in front of Ben. They were firm and round. Her nipples stood out. Her stomach was toned and slim. Her hips were perfect compared for her body. Her pussy was neat and hairless and her legs were long and sexy.

Mikita giggled. “Are you planning to stare all day?” she said.

Ben smiled. “I admiring your beauty,” he said.

“Well thank you,” Mikita replied.

They stepped into the shower and turned the water on. The water began hitting their bodies. Mikita looked beautiful as the water glistened her body. Her wet hair looked dazzling. Her eyes were alluring.

“Let me wash you,” she said. Ben was about to respond when she got the soap and started rubbing his broad chest. Her soft hands felt amazing as she rubbed in a circular motion. She then moved her hands and rubbed soap all over his stomach. Mikita licked her lips.

Ben was getting hard. Mikita reached for his dick. She started soaping his long thick penis. “So big,” she commented. Ben thought he had heard this before.

Mikita soaped his dick. She rubbed his shaft. Her soft fingers were all over his dick moving up and down. She let go and let the water clean his penis. His dick was hard.

“We should take care of it,” Mikita pointed.

Ben smiled. “Only if you are comfortable. Also, do you want our first time in a shower room or bedroom?” Ben asked.

“Bedroom,” Mikita promptly replied. “I,” she then muttered.

“I am here to serve you,” Ben said. Mikita leaned forward and hugged Ben. Her face was on his chest and she could hear his heartbeat.

“Ben, I am sorry for my past,” Mikita said.

“Shhh. No, I am sorry. I emotionally blackmailed you. I did not have any right to do that but I wanted you on my crew,” Ben explained.

“You were a bit mean, however I am glad you did that. You showed me the error of my way,” Mikita replied.

“I will always be there for you,” Ben firmly said. Mikita smiled.

“I do want our first time together on a bed however I can give you some relief with my hands,” Mikita said.

“Honey and Alvida told me about it,” she added. Ben thought just what are these girls talking about. It's probably not best to pry too much.

“Okay,” Ben agreed. He was not going to say no to a handjob by Mikita.

Mikita`s hand reached for Ben`s shaft. She could feel his hard and throbbing penis. Her hand gripped his cock. She slowly slid down and up on his penis. Mikita smiled and bit her lower lip in excitement, alternating her gaze between Ben`s crotch and his face.

Her small fingers felt amazing on his cock. Mikita knelt between his thighs and started stroking him with both her hands at slow pace.

"Yes, keep going," Ben said.

Mikita kept stroking his penis. Both her hands were going and down on his big penis. She then rubbed the head of his cock gently. She went back to stroking his shaft. She varied her speed. Sometimes she would go fast other times she would go slow. The varying speed kept Ben on the edge. Mikita was enjoying feeling his hard dick in her hands. She liked the feeling of how it pulsed in her hands. She imagined what this would feel inside her.

Ben was also enjoying the feeling of being stroked by such gentle hands. Mikita`s then released his shaft and let her fingertips glide over his balls. She cupped them gently.

“So big and full,” she commented. Then she let go and went back to stroking his shaft. She increased her pace.

“I am close,” Ben remarked.

“Mark me Ben,” Mikita encouraged.

Mikita stared straight into Ben's eyes and smiled. She tilted her head back slightly, moaning for Ben to cover her in his cum. She wanted to be marked by her man.

“I am cumming,” Ben announced.

The first shot spurted out with a huge force, falling onto Mikita`s breasts. It was followed in quick succession by two powerful bursts that ricocheted off her forehead, with some flying over her head to land on the shower floor behind her. Another few big shots hit her cheeks, forehead, breasts and stomach.

The force of the cumshot, the smell and the fact that it hit her body made Mikita's mind go crazy and she came as well. She cupped some of the precious load and scooped it into her mouth before planting a sticky kiss on the head of his penis. Mikita smiled and looked up.

“Looks like I need another shower,” Mikita said as she was covered in Ben`s sperm. She smiled and got up.

“Yes you do,” Ben said. She looked like a marked woman, his marked woman.

They started the shower again and cleaned each other. After that they left the shower. “Ben, you can go ahead, I will join you later,” Mikita said. Ben nodded and dressed in his clothes and headed to the dining hall.

Once we got to the dining hall, he saw no one there so he exited to the main deck. The sun was in the sky and it looked beautiful. He saw Kaya, Nojiko, Honey and Marianne on the main deck.

“Morning all,” Ben greeted.

They greeted back. “We are ready to set sail,” Kaya said.

“Looks like we moved the ship overnight,” Ben said as he noticed they were not near the dock.

“Yes we moved, to be ready,” Honey said.

“Ben, did you ask about the start location?” Nojiko asked.

“Yes I did,” Ben replied.

“The eternal log pose has the location,” Ben said.

“So where is it?” Kaya asked. He remembered it was in his other pants.

“Here it is my love,” Alvida came out of the Bridge holding the Eternal Log Pose with “PARTIA” written on it.

“Thank you Alvida,” Ben said. Alvida smiled back. Ben thought it is a good thing he has Alvida to help him out.

[.....]

(And you Sweetie.)

[You are just saying that.]

(No, you are a valued crew member Sweetie.)

[I am yeah!!!]

Ben thought she did sound like a schoolgirl.

“It is pointing to the mountains,” Marianne commented.

Alvida gave the Eternal Log Pose to Nojiko. “That is right,” Nojiko confirmed.

“So the starting point is there?” Honey said.

“Yes, the river has many streams and the starting point is the main one there,” Ben said, pointing to the mountain.

“How do we get there?” Kaya asked.

“Like we did a reverse mountain,” Ben replied.

“The Grand Line sure is a strange yet mysterious place my love,” Alvida said.

“Yes but we can navigate it,” Ben said, looking at Nojiko. Honey nodded.
“Yes we can,” Nojiko said. She was glowing a bit more than usual.

“The gales are pretty strong once every few years so it should take us up the mountain,” Ben added.

Nojiko felt the wind picking up. “The winds are moving,” Nojiko said as she rushed to the Bridge. Ben followed into the Bridge and saw HQ, Vivi and Karoo.

“Let's go with the wind up the stream,” Nojiko said.

“Follow her lead,” Ben ordered.

“Yes Master,” HQ said and dropped the sails. The full force of the wind was felt. It was a tremendous force and the Miss Love Duck was pushed along the ocean. The trees on the coast moved forward with the wind direction. The Miss Love Duck moved and headed towards a tunnel on the island.

The tunnel had grey rocks everywhere. The Miss Love Duck sailed through the tunnel and made it to the other side. There they saw a crowd of people on each side of the river. The town was divided in half. There were people drinking and celebrating together.

“This feels like a party,” Vivi said.

“This is the Dead End Race,” Ben remarked.

24