Chapter 96: Willy Pirate Fight (1)
336 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Niseusopp tried to punch Mikita however she dodged. Mikita threw a kick back but Niseusopp ducked out of the way. Niseusopp tried to kick back. Mikita saw this and used her leg to stop the attack.

“For a fishman you are weak,” Mikita said.

“Don't insult us like that human,” Niseusopp said. Niseusopp tried to punch a few times however Mikita just dodged or parried that attack with her hands.

“Looks like I have to reveal the secret Fish-Man Karate. You won't be alive to tell anyone after that,” Niseusopp said. This caught Mikita's attention. She had heard about this technique before, however she had never seen it.

“Hundred Brick Fist,” Niseusopp said as he threw a solid hard punch towards Mikita`s stomach. Mikita saw this and crossed her arms in an x-shape to protect the stomach. The punch impacted Mikita and she slid back. She coughed some spit out.

“That was a punch,” Mikita said. She was breathing a bit heavily now.

“Fishman are superior,” Niseusopp said.

“But you have to do better,” Mikita said. Mikita then ran towards Niseusopp. “Gravity Stomp,” Mikita says as she increased her weight dramatically, making herself as heavy as a boulder. She then leaps into the air. Niseusopp tried to move out of the way and dodge the attack however he was too slow and the kick connected with his shoulder. The immense weight crested a mini shockwave that rippled on his shoulder and arm.

Niseusopp yelled in pain. “Why you?” he said. He felt this arm was broken. Mikita then jumped back and followed up with a kick to his stomach. He hunched forward feeling more pain. Mikita then punched his lower jaw and he went flying into the air.

Niseusopp landed with a thud on the ground. He could feel his teeth broken. He coughed and saw blood.

“I won't lose to you,” Niseusopp said as he got up again. He was coughing blood. His hand was broken. He was breathing heavily. Niseusopp came running towards Mikita. “Hundred Brick Fist,” he said again. He raised his other hand to punch Mikita.

Mikita saw this attack coming but she was ready this time. “Meteor Fist,” she said. Mikita increased the weight dramatically in one hand and threw a punch right back. Their fist clashed however Mikita punch was stronger and it cracked Niseusopp fist. He screamed in pain. The force sent Niseusopp flying back and he crashed into a tree.

“For a skinny fish man with webbed hands he could throw a punch,” Mikita said.
Meanwhile Kaya was immobilised by Jube. Jube said, “Tentacle Bind.” He had wrapped his hands around Kaya and she was not able to move.

“You cant move now, so give up,” Jube said.

Kaya tried to move but she could not move her limbs freely. She opened her mouth.”Angel HyperBeam.” A golden energy ball appeared in her mouth and she shot it at Jube. Jube got hit by the attack. A mini explosion was seen. Kaya was able to free herself from his hands.

“Free,” Kaya said.

The smoke cleared from Jube. There were scratch marks all over his body. He was breathing heavily. “Why you?” Jube said.

“I will kill you,” Jube shouted.

Jube used his tentacles to extend again and try to catch Kaya again. However Kaya knew his move and was quick to dodge him. She dodged all his arms and closed the distance. Kaya then punched in the face and jumped back as his hands were retracting.

Jube was staggered for a second. The punch was hard and it hurt. “You are strong for a human but you don't even look like a human,” Jube said. Kaya smiled.

“Squid Surge Strike,” Jube said. He focused his strength into one of his tentacles,covering it with ink. He then extended the tentacle rapidly towards Kaya. Kaya dodged the attack. The attack released a jet of ink.

“That was close,” Kaya muttered. Jube tried again to focus his strength again on a single tentacle and he threw it at Kaya again. However Kaya dodged again.

“Stop moving,” Jube said. He was breathing heavily. The initial attack did a lot of damage to Jube. He needed to end this fight quickly.

“Just try harder,” Kaya taunted.

“Tentacle Fury,” Jube said as he launched a barrage of his tentacles towards Kaya. The tentacles were moving so fast it created an illusion that there were more than eight limbs. Kaya dodged the first few however she then got hit. She got hit in the face. She got hit in the stomach. She got hit in the chest. She got hit in the leg. Kaya fell back however she was still on her feet.

“You captured that boy,” Kaya said.

“And? That boy was sneaking on our ship,” Jube said.

“What were you planning to do with him afterwards?” Kaya asked.

“Sell him like we did to the last kids we captured,” Jube replied.

“What!” Kaya screamed.

“You heard me, we sold those kids. Their mum was getting in the way so we beat her to death,” Jube laughed.

Kaya was angry. “You will pay for that,” Kaya screamed.

“You will join her,” Jube said.

“Ultimate Tentacle Fury,” he said. The tentacles became faster. Kaya saw this, she dodged the first few attacks again. However the sheer speed meant that she got hit again. It hit her face, body and leg. However Kaya powered through and ran towards Jube. She swung her fist. “Angel Smash,” she said as she connected her glowing yellow fist into Jube's face. His face folded inwards and he went flying towards a tree. Jube hit several trees and went down.

Kaya was breathing heavily, however she could feel her injuries healing.”Kaya, I am going to check on that boy and free him,” Nojiko said as she was running.

“I will come with you,” Kaya replied.

“You finished him off?” Kaya asked.

“Yes, total scum,” Nojiko said.

“Agreed,” Kaya said.

20